PRO TINT in JONESBORO BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

Posted in the Beech Grove Forum

Lori Gibson

Bossier City, LA

#1 Mar 2, 2008
Took my car to protint, after picking it up and leaving, noticed all the change in my center console was missing. Call and spoke with "ERIC" and he yelled and hung the phone up on me. Told my husband to go back up there but not worth it. Next time i will go where he did at a SUPERTINTS and not worry about stealing
eric

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2008
i never heard from this lady.....I own Pro-tint and I don't steal items out of people's cars....I don't appreciate people and their stupid reviews about my business....if you have a problem with me or my business you need to call me or come by and we'll talk about it in person
Trevor

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Nov 27, 2008
Lori Gibson wrote:
Took my car to protint, after picking it up and leaving, noticed all the change in my center console was missing. Call and spoke with "ERIC" and he yelled and hung the phone up on me. Told my husband to go back up there but not worth it. Next time i will go where he did at a SUPERTINTS and not worry about stealing
Big deal, you can't prove when it turned up missing.
Tinker

United States

#4 Oct 31, 2009
Lori Gibson wrote:
You're bitching about CHANGE from your center console?! If it's that important to you, you don't need to spend money getting your windows tinted in the first place. At least your husband has a little common sense. He needs to slap you upside the head.
Chad

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Apr 28, 2011
eric wrote:
i never heard from this lady.....I own Pro-tint and I don't steal items out of people's cars....I don't appreciate people and their stupid reviews about my business....if you have a problem with me or my business you need to call me or come by and we'll talk about it in person
Eric you are a flat out idiot and yes you do steal stuff so it's most likely true don't try to be a bad ass and get your ass beat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beech Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asa = Bad for Arkansas 4 min Ummm 21
Cox-Fears Funeral Home 5 min Wondering 8
Rupert B Jigglebottom 8 min charlie 11
Arkansas Early Voting - Rock the Vote! 8 min Ummm 82
Obama delays agenda until after elections 9 min Obola 2
The phone depot 13 min Wondering 1
W.H. Deletes Obama's 'Unpaid Bills' Admission f... 17 min Obola 2
Beech Grove Dating
Find my Match

Beech Grove Jobs