West TN Deputy Off the Job for Attack...

West TN Deputy Off the Job for Attack in Ex-Wife

There are 160 comments on the MyEyeWitnessNews.com story from Jun 6, 2012, titled West TN Deputy Off the Job for Attack in Ex-Wife. In it, MyEyeWitnessNews.com reports that:

A Madison County Sheriff's deputy is accused of kidnapping and stabbing his ex-wife. Jackson, Tennessee police say 29-year-old Chad Lewis kidnapped Heather Sykes from her home in Henderson around 3 a.m. on Wednesday, June 6. Investigators say he took her to his house, then to the Coca-Cola Bottling Company in Jackson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyEyeWitnessNews.com.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
put me on the case

Atlanta, GA

#161 Jul 17, 2012
April you made no sense at all. Obvious, if you people looked at the real facts instead of making up your own maybe you would end up seeing the real truth in this sad incident. She made sure to say she was going to move away, and knew he would hear it. Was this a ploy? Maybe. Could this have pushed him over the edge? Maybe? Or was this in her plot? Maybe? Would you people put this in what could have happened? Haha no. Just rather say what you assume . Good thing you people aren't the judge or on any jury. This is what's wrong with people, they assume they know everything and never will learn to listen instead of running that mouth that's running wide open. Really sad.

Oh, and you say he won't allow any guys to be around his son? Haha . If the girl is so smart to set him up with all these charges, how would he know? Does he follow her everywhere? Hire a pi? Lol some people are really ignorant! How does he know what goes on when he's not around? We are talking about a young kid? Don't think she may brainwash that little boy? Possible huh.

You have a brain for a reason people!! Use it!!
asdf

United States

#162 Jul 17, 2012
This is all sad. Adults playing games to fulfill true own selfish needs. She needs to grow up and get a life. When mom and dad ate gone what will she do? She has no clue how to be responsible, I blame her parents for that. I feel bad for the poor kids in this. Two idiot parents, they don't have a chance. The girl will grow up just like heather and the boy will be lost in confusion without a father around.
put me on the case

Lithonia, GA

#163 Jul 17, 2012
It is sad. I agree totally with that, but your talking about what's going to happen when her parents are gone. That's not the "big picture". The problem we have here is a young lady was stabbed and kids are involved. I really don't know what's going to happen when her parents are gone or the 100 other people around her who's parents pay their bills and buy them nice homes. That's not the topic, who stabbed who is what the problem is. That's who needs to be held accountable. Would you want a violent person like this around kids? I sure wouldn't. Also, all the people that say well he's a good person, he didn't do it or she's crazy so she did it. Well I know good people who have made bad choices, and I know bad people who have did good things. I'm just saying you people as have I, have made mistakes and made bad choices in life. Noone is perfect here, and everyone does have a past and a breaking point. So let's worry about the kids and who really did this sad act, instead of if she will ever grow up. The kids eat and have a home, right? So I'm assuming they aren't doing bad on that aspect.
asdf

United States

#164 Jul 17, 2012
That would be the only good thing coming from this is the kids are taken care of.....if not the parents, by someone atleast.
put me on the case

Lithonia, GA

#165 Jul 17, 2012
Agreed. It's all to common in this society though. It's truly sad.
if you ask me

Lithonia, GA

#166 Jul 17, 2012
They both need to grow up. They have put themselves in this terrible incident. Not worried about their kids. While all this is happening they both are so quick to run out and find a new bf/gf. I think what we have here are two spoiled kids who are just worried about their next lay instead of the best interest of the kids any how. Might as well lock up both of them and half of the world!
popsson

United States

#167 Jul 17, 2012
Who's her new guy and why would he be dumb enough to get involved with her????????!!
just

Lithonia, GA

#168 Jul 17, 2012
Just some Guy that is looking to get laid lol
why

Lithonia, GA

#169 Jul 17, 2012
Why would any smart person get involved with either of them right now?
april

United States

#170 Jul 18, 2012
Well i know both them very well so i think im not assuming anything bc i know alot of Facts about it and the whole relationship. And he didnt stalk her she out right tell him
digs

United States

#171 Jul 18, 2012
How do all these people know if she is seeing someobe or if he is seeing someone, do you guys follow them around ?

And April did you go to gateway?
boogienighta

United States

#172 Jul 18, 2012
Trash both of them
Kimmy

Jackson, TN

#173 Jul 18, 2012
Oh Boy..if he was dead what difference would it make if they traced it back to him ?? so your answer is like jelly
bleh wrote:
<quoted text>
His service weapon that they could trace to him? Kinda obvious why he used a knife that he could throw from the window on the highway you idiot.
put me on the case

Atlanta, GA

#174 Jul 18, 2012
Well April, guess what I am friends with one of them, I'm sure most people on here's first assumption is wrong so I'll leave it to your imagination lol. You write on here like your young, so I'll refrain from belittling you.

As far as them having new bf/gfs, it's very easy to tell these things if you listen. Which I know it's a rare trait these days. In a day built on social networking, most people's lives are a open book. No need to follow anyone.

I hate that so many people are so ignorant, but what would change that. Most of you had little to none discipline growing up, and have very little respect. This is due to parents and modern society.
colton

United States

#175 Jul 18, 2012
There is a lot of deep rooted issues with her family so its no surprise to me she's the way she is. Can't really blame anyone. And I'm friends with the both of them. Chad has someone he's involved with, she's still running around trying to find someone. Hope they both get the needed help.
young

United States

#176 Jul 18, 2012
Yes she looks 12.. but probably not crazy...
Obvious

Jackson, TN

#177 Jul 18, 2012
Anyone who has us better than heather!!!! Heather us the nuttiest slut that walked!
colton

East Saint Louis, IL

#178 Jul 18, 2012
You people are ruthless lol.
cindy

United States

#179 Jul 23, 2012
I don't believe he did this and I never will. I've know chad for years now and I've had the unfortunate opportunity of knowing psycho heather too. She has w history of cutting herself, hitting herself and all for attention at the cost of other peoples feelings and reputation. She comes from a screwed up family, she's screwed up herself and she's more coo-coo than a rabbit on drugs. Shame on any guy for being in speaking distance of her. Crazy crazy crazy.
Jackson

Jackson, TN

#180 Jul 26, 2012
Dumbass wrote:
If heather loved herself that much she would respect herself enough to keep her legs closed! Also, she would never harm herself?????? Haha guess that's why she has cut herself in the past!!!! She is beyond psycho and yes I along with many others believe she stabbed herself! It will come out in the end!!!
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree more... I have known chad for a long time and there is no way he would ever do something like this..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beech Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad 4 hr Huh 24
The Peoples Bank (Aug '15) 4 hr Sorrynotsorry 13
Ashley Manaseri Davis 7 hr guest 7
hey stalker 7 hr Stop It 2
Rebecca Cooper go fund me account? 9 hr guest 17
People that date married people 12 hr trollo 72
Probation (Aug '15) 12 hr Joke 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beech Bluff Mortgages