Beebe, AR

#2 Jan 9, 2013
DoPe!!
jeff

United States

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Tlr64 wrote:
What do you know about him?
He's a coward a guy I went to college with wanted to fight him so he called and text him numerous time pretty much begged Michael to meet him or tell him where he was and he never text back or answered hell I think he blocked his number!!
q ƃıq

Beebe, AR

#4 Jan 10, 2013
jeff wrote:
<quoted text>He's a coward a guy I went to college with wanted to fight him so he called and text him numerous time pretty much begged Michael to meet him or tell him where he was and he never text back or answered hell I think he blocked his number!!
Looks like either you didn't go to collage or you where a custodian at the collage. I'm guessing you dropped out of high school in maybe 8th grade!
jeff

Andrews, TX

#5 Jan 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="q ƃıq"]<quoted text>Looks like either you didn't go to collage or you where a custodian at the collage. I'm guessing you dropped out of high school in maybe 8th grade![/QUOTE]

Lmfao! Learn how to spell before you the next time you attempt to talk shit about someone's education you dumbass!! I did attend college I graduated from asu beebe in 2010! Damn you just made yourself look like a complete idiot!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beebe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lauren Reeves fatal wreck (May '17) 9 hr Sam 4
i bet the vegas shooter was a dumbocrat. Thu AGENT X 9
alabana has fallen Dec 13 trump train 1
Where can you sell Pecans? (Nov '10) Dec 13 illiterate guy 188
News More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) Dec 13 Huey 10,206
Ole maynor!! (Apr '15) Dec 13 Nasfy 24
ashlin scott vilonia class of 2009 (May '17) Dec 12 Anonymous 7

Beebe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beebe Mortgages