ISO Siberian Husky Puppies

ISO Siberian Husky Puppies

Posted in the Beebe Forum

United States

#1 May 20, 2012
Anyone know of any place or person who might have any?
Imboden

United States

#2 May 21, 2012
I do not know where to find them any more have but I am selling wolf-Hybrids. They are part wolf and part Siberiand husky and are amazing dogs and good with kids.

United States

#3 May 21, 2012
How much? And are they puppies?
Imboden

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Jun 21, 2012
They were born April 19 and asking 175 OBO, We usually get 200 from them but due to a recent layoff we just would like to sell asap
unknown!

United States

#5 Jun 23, 2012
Imboden wrote:
They were born April 19 and asking 175 OBO, We usually get 200 from them but due to a recent layoff we just would like to sell asap
how could I go about getting a hold of you to get one of the puppies?

Since: Jul 12

United States

#6 Jul 31, 2012
How often do u breed these dogs? I want one
Skylaahx3

Meriden, CT

#7 May 13, 2016
Quality and RARE siberian husky puppies! Specifically bred for dark mask and agouti genes! We take pride in the quality of our puppies and all the adult dogs in our breeding program! The very rare black phase agouti gene is very strong and prominent in our breeding lines!
5 AKC Siberian Husky puppies available. 4 females (1 copper, 2 agouti, 1 black phase agouti *RARE COLOR*) 1 Male (black phase agouti *RARE COLOR*) They will go home with their first vaccines and deworming. Each puppy comes with some food, bowls, toys, treats, bones, a leash, collar, brush, nail clipper, shampoo, puppy pads, AKC full registration papers, a puppy folder packed with AKC info, breed info etc, a litter certificate AND MORE! They are $1,300 full registration (breeding/showing rights) or $1,000 limited registration (spay/neuter contract) I do require a $350 non refundable deposit (non refundable meaning if you do not pay the remaining balance in full and pick your puppy up on the date agreed upon you will not recieve your deposit back) to hold your puppy until it's ready to go home (06/28/2016) and the remaining amount is due upon pick up or prior to your shipper or our shipper picking up!

If you're interested you can look us up on Facebook to see pictures of the puppies and parents Sunsette Siberian's!

Cordova, TN

#8 May 14, 2016
Skylaahx3 wrote:
Quality and RARE siberian husky puppies! Specifically bred for dark mask and agouti genes! We take pride in the quality of our puppies and all the adult dogs in our breeding program! The very rare black phase agouti gene is very strong and prominent in our breeding lines!
5 AKC Siberian Husky puppies available. 4 females (1 copper, 2 agouti, 1 black phase agouti *RARE COLOR*) 1 Male (black phase agouti *RARE COLOR*) They will go home with their first vaccines and deworming. Each puppy comes with some food, bowls, toys, treats, bones, a leash, collar, brush, nail clipper, shampoo, puppy pads, AKC full registration papers, a puppy folder packed with AKC info, breed info etc, a litter certificate AND MORE! They are $1,300 full registration (breeding/showing rights) or $1,000 limited registration (spay/neuter contract) I do require a $350 non refundable deposit (non refundable meaning if you do not pay the remaining balance in full and pick your puppy up on the date agreed upon you will not recieve your deposit back) to hold your puppy until it's ready to go home (06/28/2016) and the remaining amount is due upon pick up or prior to your shipper or our shipper picking up!

If you're interested you can look us up on Facebook to see pictures of the puppies and parents Sunsette Siberian's!
Are you in Beebe .I need puppy for wife's b day also any other breeds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beebe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pulled over for license plate lighting (Apr '12) Thu Florida girl 101
auto auction Jan 16 jjj 1
Lauren vanderveer Jan 13 Russell Girl 4
wakmart thanks trump Jan 12 trump train 3
dumping out animals Jan 12 guest 1
Where can you sell Pecans? (Nov '10) Jan 11 Victoria 189
kfc Jan 11 Rufus 6

Beebe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance