need a little help
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
detective

Haslet, TX

#1 Mar 7, 2013
I'm looking for the person who drives a blacked out Cadillac CTS in beebe. Real dark tint and rims. He is white and I believe his wife is a Austin police officer. He is a suspect in a break in. Any info would be great!
ratt

Little Rock, AR

#2 Mar 9, 2013
i could not guess if i wanted to
ratt

Little Rock, AR

#3 Mar 9, 2013
i seen a black cts-v about a year ago the windows were not tinted and no black wheels you can only get in memphis
detective

United States

#4 Mar 9, 2013
No rims are chrome.
family values

United States

#5 Mar 11, 2013
i seen a cts-v coupe with a old man and a old lady about a year and a half ago the wheels where crome here in beebe
family values

United States

#6 Mar 11, 2013
mexicans take caddilacs to mexico
detective

United States

#7 Mar 11, 2013
O well I'll prolly never see the car again. If I do though it's the end of his life.......ole' browning auto will see that through.
family values

Little Rock, AR

#8 Mar 13, 2013
have you tryed las vegas they have everything there plus bad people
detective

United States

#9 Mar 14, 2013
Why would I try las Vegas? When I am posting in a beebe, Arkansas forum.....do not reproduce....
Curious

United States

#10 Mar 14, 2013
What did dude look like?
beebe resident

Sherwood, AR

#11 Mar 14, 2013
Do they live in windwood maybe? Pretty sure I have seen them
detective

United States

#12 Mar 14, 2013
Ya they live around the area pretty sure. I'm not going to say much but it's a white male. Wife is a police officer. has two kids. Lived on tori lane for a bit. Not sure of current location but we are working with authorities. They have a good lead. I will let them take on the rest......whoever he is lol he is very stupid. He is now a suspect in two break ins around the tori lane area. My houses orders are to shoot on site.

White Oak, TX

#13 Mar 15, 2013
Well why wouldn't you go to the Austin police dept and talk to them about this maybe they will help you I am sure you r not a police detective hope u r using detective for screen name only
detective

United States

#14 Mar 15, 2013
I never said she was Austin police......lol busted asshole. Actually I'm not a detective but my father is a cop and he is looking for you. I wish you would just tell me why you broke into the house.....a little piece of mind maybe. You just ran away. You don't understand how close to dying you were that day bud. I swear to you, you will be under arrest within the month.
detective

United States

#15 Mar 15, 2013
Now I will have your ip. I can't believe your this ignorant.

White Oak, TX

#16 Mar 16, 2013
detective wrote:
I'm looking for the person who drives a blacked out Cadillac CTS in beebe. Real dark tint and rims. He is white and I believe his wife is a Austin police officer. He is a suspect in a break in. Any info would be great!
I'm sorry Mr detective but what does this say "l believe his wife is a Austin police officer"

White Oak, TX

#17 Mar 16, 2013
Where is your daddy a cop at and who does he work for Mr Detective Don't say I can't put that on topic you need to man up I would like to visit with him also need his name
detective

Lockhart, TX

#18 Mar 16, 2013
No problem and I apologize I had forgotten I wrote that also, he's not my "daddy" I'm a grown man and would love to deal with this problem myself. Me being a civilian i dont have the resources to find the guy. let this be known the next uninvited person that walks into my home while my wife and child are there or for any reason at all will be greeted with death quickly. Had i been there it would have been a very tragic, different story that goes like this bang, bang, click(laughter in the background).If you feel the need to talk to him though his name is Pat Garrett searcy district. My name is Liam....

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Mar 16, 2013
Pat Garrett has not been a police officer for over 6 years your story has to many facts that are just fiction
family values

Little Rock, AR

#20 Mar 16, 2013
guest tour around the world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beebe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Johnson 1 hr Real N|G 2
Taco Bell OB 21 hr Wondering 3
News Arrests Made in Counterfeit Money Cases in Beebe Wed kristopher knight 9
Where to take a troubled teen at the end of her... Tue Jst 5
ob cohen? (Mar '13) Tue Wondering 3
Michael Dunn (Feb '12) Dec 6 FAMILY-FIRST 2
chad simms?? Dec 6 FAMILY-FIRST 4

Beebe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance