Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#15022 Sep 10, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom of speech. You have the right to say anything you want to and the responsibility not to say it. I gave you one now you give me one FREEDOM you have lost!
The right to bear arms.

SE Michigan

#15023 Sep 10, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Before anybody EVER started using drugs legal or not they said COOL, I am going to get me some drugs and use them. If not they would never have statrted! The government didn't take their freedom of not using drugs away from them.
You must be the type that says, "I don't want to do drugs, therefore I need the government to make a law against it."

Just like with free speech, we should have the right to do what ever we want, but also carry the responsibility to not do the things that would infringe on someone else's right.(Such as driving while stoned.)

SE Michigan

#15024 Sep 10, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> No I dont now and have never had health insurance. And yes there where doors kicked in and people injured by the national guard after katrina. The case of the 70 year old woman is well documented. Its was shown live on ABC TV. The National Guard also broke into without warrants and looted stealing from some homes. also these laws to intergrate schools by busing. Or telling me I have to rent to or hire someone based uopn color & race. Its not unlawful to be racist. Its my buildng or my buisness is should be able to Hire or rent to who I want. We do agree on many things but Im of the opinion the counstitional bounds have been overstepped on many occasions. parts The brady bill was struck down because of unfunded mandates. When the brady bill was in force before the unfunded mandates freedons & rights where taken away. You cant win this one. the goverment has gome from serving at the will of the people to a goverment that forces it will upon the citizens. Many freedoms have been lost. Also you dont know if there are any american citizens detained without being charged under the patriot act. I know a guy who cleaned up a overgrown fence row on his own land. He cut the trees and brush and fixed up the fence. I was in the river bottoms. He was fined $20,000 under EPA laws for disturbing a wetlands. and made to plant 200 trees. Try telling him his rights & freedoms wherent taken away.
There have been multiple instances of illegal search and siezure. This is just one case.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/01/31/fbi-use...

There have been multiple cases of so-called EPA violations. This is just one case.
http://www.naturalnews.com/035381_EPA_propert...

SE Michigan

#15025 Sep 10, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Criminals have their doors kicked in daily. You don't want your door kicked in don't commit a crime. Just staying in your house is not a crime. The Constitution applies to individuals here, in this country, on our soil even illegal aliens. If an American citizen gets arrested in a foreign country our Constitution does not apply to that citizen. Military Law is completely different than any law we have here on American soil.
Again what FREEDOM have you lost? I haven't lost any and I would really like to protest and help you protest the loss of freedoms! I am willing to fight and kill for the FREEDOMS of this country but first somebody has to take them away from me. Even a lying loser like Obama hasn't taken any FREEDOMS away from me!
Just be sure not to protest near someone who is of some importance.
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/04/24/new-law-...

SE Michigan

#15026 Sep 10, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to disapoint you but YES I believe GROWN MEN should not be having SEX with little boys. Call me strange, call me weird, call me naive but that is how we believe here where I am from. That is a part of my CORE VALUES! I am not morally bankrupt. I don't know what they allow in your part of the woods but I would bet that MEN having SEX with boys is not only illegal but perverted as well! WOW!
OK you got me on that one. Men have lost their FREEDOM to have sex with little boys! GOOD!
"I believe GROWN MEN should not be having SEX with little boys."
On this we agree.
Like I said, children cannot make decisions.

SE Michigan

#15027 Sep 10, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You win! I can't reason with a person who would stand by while Men raped little boys because she wouldn't want to take that freedom away.
Where did you come up with THIS absurd remark?

Jonesboro, AR

#15028 Sep 10, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he has you confused with Barney

SE Michigan

#15029 Sep 10, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
Here is one for you raptor. We had a large mouse or small rat in the house last nite. speedy gonzalis ran too fast to see more than a blur as it went by. So my wife and I set a dozen glue traps and a couple of snap traps. We checked them every hour or so. We we caught the offending culprit. It is a flying squrrill. Stuck to a glue trap. It was exhausted from struggling. I sprayed it with vegtable oil and freed it from the glue. Ive put more veggie oil on it and cleaned it off pretty much. Its come around and trying to excape from the cage I put it in. Ill feed it until It gets to where In shure it OK and turn it loose. I gotta find the hole where it got in.
I'm glad you saved it, but what if it had hit the snap trap?
Here's an idea. It's what I do when I get a mouse in the house.

I get a deep trash can or bucket- too tall to climb or jump out of. On the top I place a sheet of paper with birdseed leading to the center of it. When the mouse goes for the food,(usually during the night) he falls in. I even put a soft towel at the bottom so he doesn't get hurt from the fall. Then I take him outside to be released. Sometimes miles away, sometime back into the yard. Simple and it works every time.

You are lucky to have flying squirrels! I seen one at our place up in northern MI last fall.

SE Michigan

#15030 Sep 10, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Even those criminals are innocent until convicted. And Thoe police have to obtain a search warrant before they kick in any door. I here to tell you If the new madrid quake happened I would want to remain in my home and take care of my animals. If the national guard came without a warrant and kicked in the door that would be wrong.
"Even those criminals are innocent until convicted."
That is a premise many people seem to forget these days.

You would be within your rights to defend your home if that were to occur.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15031 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>
The right to bear arms.
WHAT? I carry a gun everyday. Everywhere I go!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15032 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>
You must be the type that says, "I don't want to do drugs, therefore I need the government to make a law against it."
Just like with free speech, we should have the right to do what ever we want, but also carry the responsibility to not do the things that would infringe on someone else's right.(Such as driving while stoned.)
No, I am the kind that says I don't want to RAPE children but I know there are perverts out there who do therefore I think the Government should make a law against the RAPE of children!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15033 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>
There have been multiple instances of illegal search and siezure. This is just one case.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/01/31/fbi-use...
There have been multiple cases of so-called EPA violations. This is just one case.
http://www.naturalnews.com/035381_EPA_propert...
There are multiple cases of rape, robbery, murder and bird killings so what is your point. This is not a perfect society we live in and it will never be!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15034 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>
"I believe GROWN MEN should not be having SEX with little boys."
On this we agree.
Like I said, children cannot make decisions.
Sure children can make decisions. I have an 8 year old who makes decisions everyday!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15035 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>
"Even those criminals are innocent until convicted."
That is a premise many people seem to forget these days.
You would be within your rights to defend your home if that were to occur.
Please tell me how the government has taken away your right to bear arms? Are you a FELON?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15036 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>
"Yes, it is sick. In my opinion and yours. But do you think you should have the right to tell others they can't be involved in it? If so, you cannot tout individual liberties for all. This makes you......... part lib."

Referring to NAMBLA. Your words above not mine.

Ring a bell?

SE Michigan

#15037 Sep 10, 2012
Youre face wrote:
I'd rather Obama than Romney tho. Romney will make things sooooo much worse for everyone.
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that liberals support gays or any other group, it's that liberals will automatically jump on the side of any minority group who shouts DISCRIMINATION in any and all situations. They follow that with activist who can make a public issue out of nothing thus demonizing what should be a private issue between two parties. Fear sets in for businesses and organizations in any situations dealing with minority groups and they are held prisoner by the radical views of a very small group. Political correctness is killing our country and liberals are directly responsible.
I used to be of the mindset that liberals were all wrong on all issues. Not so anymore. I see the destruction that both parties have done to our Constitution over the years. Obama has really opened up alot of eyes with the damage he's done. Obama, and republicans selling their souls for party interests and votes, is the reason Ron Paul really started to catch fire earlier in the season- until the media put a screeching halt to it. There is no such thing as fair and balanced reporting or the public would have learned the truth about that man.

Either way you look at it, dems and repubs aren't much different. One party will shoot the Constitution and kill it quickly. The other party will put it in water and slowly turn up the heat. Either way it dies in the end. Voting's just a matter of which party you think will give it a slow death.

SE Michigan

#15038 Sep 10, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree! Romney isn't my first choice but he is way better than Obama in every area. He is the best choice at fixing the economy which is currently our biggest problem. If Romney gets elected and fixes the economy I will still be looking for someone else in 2016 who can maintain what Romney does and shares some of my personal views in other areas. If not, then I will be voting for Romney in 2016. We didn't get here overnight and we can't solve all our problems overnight.
"He is the best choice at fixing the economy"
You must not know Churmudgeon very well.:)

SE Michigan

#15039 Sep 10, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Police do not have to obtain a search warrant if exigent circumstances exisit. We have over 25,000 Federal Agents on our Border who conduct warrant less searches AND seizures every day!
Why not just protect the damn border? If we can defend borders in countries where we have no business being, why can't we protect our own?
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#15040 Sep 10, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he has you confused with Barney
I like it better when you pretend to be a deadbeat...that's what you do best.
Churmudgeon

Bexar, AR

#15041 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm glad you saved it, but what if it had hit the snap trap?
Here's an idea. It's what I do when I get a mouse in the house.
I get a deep trash can or bucket- too tall to climb or jump out of. On the top I place a sheet of paper with birdseed leading to the center of it. When the mouse goes for the food,(usually during the night) he falls in. I even put a soft towel at the bottom so he doesn't get hurt from the fall. Then I take him outside to be released. Sometimes miles away, sometime back into the yard. Simple and it works every time.
You are lucky to have flying squirrels! I seen one at our place up in northern MI last fall.
I keep a 55 gallon barrell in my feed room with grain in the bottom. When rats & mice fall in it I blungeon them to death. There are lots of flying squirrls at my cedar glade. they make their nest out of the cedar bark. their nest are very destinctive you can easly tell then fron other nest. That another reason I only harvest cedar in winter there are no babys in the neas. I do cut trees with nest the adults can easily find another place to live. They usually abandon many nest. the nest become infested with fleas in the warmer months and they move out. I shot squirrls and seen the fleas leaving them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beebe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Traffic Management 3 hr CabotRes 4
Woman beater 3 hr Pissed off grandpa 1
News Lawsuit filed against Lonoke Co., Lonoke Co. Sh... (Jul '11) 8 hr lonoke finest 74
Winseck animal hospital 17 hr Opinions 1
To anyone who goes to Wal Mart (Jun '10) 17 hr Thought 43
child shot in beebe Mon Unknown 11
sh#^ Jul 21 my big balls 1

Beebe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beebe Mortgages