Mass bird deaths puzzle Arkansas town

Mass bird deaths puzzle Arkansas town

There are 4 comments on the National Post story from Jan 3, 2011, titled Mass bird deaths puzzle Arkansas town. In it, National Post reports that:

With their vague allusions to Biblical plagues and a classic Hitchcock movie, flocks of dead birds falling from the sky make for an especially gripping whodunnit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Post.

Donna

Wickes, AR

#1 Jan 4, 2011
Another OIl and Gas disaster now Inland.500+ earthquakes since Sept.20,10, in same area. dead fish are bottom feeders which is caused by gas coming up. The people have been complaining about the Gas wells and waste water dumping and no one listens. A lot of people in the area are ill from the Gas. Youtube "Gasland trailer"
Judi

Plainview, AR

#2 Jan 5, 2011
I have to say that this really bothers me. Especially the lack of concern from the government for the citizens. I do believe the the fish and birds are the early signs of some type of geological issue. What is bothering me, and what should be bothering everyone else, is the way the communities are being led to believe "no big deal". I would be very concerned for my family if I saw HAZMAT suits and gas masks on the people out collecting the birds. Was there any kind of statement made to the community about the risk to their health?

The massive fish deaths. On the news, people were told to go ahead and keep fishing, nothing was wrong, just don't eat the dead fish, but they did not know why the fish had died! They could only speculate that it could be a natural thing that happens.

Both of these incidents happened within 120 miles of each other and both places are related to the Arkansas River. What is in between? Nuclear One.

I do know that Gas drilling has been done in masses in the area as well. At times rural communities have been lit up like cities with all of the gas and oil rigs.

People need to be ready to take care of themselves and not expect any help from the government should a geological disaster take place, such as a large earthquake. The have been saying that the New Madrid Fault is due for a large earthquake. It could all be tied together.

This is a lot of speculation, but I hope that people are not relying on reports through the media as the gospel. They are the tool for control. We have to think for ourselves.
For the Birds

Toronto, Canada

#3 Jan 5, 2011
Top US Official Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass Death

Full story: www.eutimes.net

A shocking report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate states that one of the United States top experts in biological and chemical weapons was

brutally murdered after he threatened to expose a US Military test of poison gas that killed hundreds of thousands of animals in Arkansas this past week.

http://www.topix.com/world/north-america/2011...
grave digger

United States

#4 Jan 5, 2011
you fools,,why blame the goverment,,its so easy to blame the leaders of our world,,they must have caused this,,well my freinds,,this story i am about to tell you all will be weird to some,,scary to others,,but its the truth,,i have been tracking this for awhile now,,,the many earth quakes arkansas had,,now the death of animals,,earth quakes cant be man made across a wide area as arkansas lays,,dead animals can be thought to be a govermental coverup,,nope,,its either one,,,the earth quakes in arkansas and now the dead birds,,the bad tornadoes and floods in the recent past,,nothing to do with the nuke plant,,or the goverment,,wake up fools,,like i said,,i have tracked these things before,,all around the globe,,,its a demon,,thats right,,a demon,,laugh if you want to,,,its a demon,,whats its name,,i do not know at this time,,but i will,,so laugh while i pray for you all,,you all think the indians lied with there storys of spirits,,your fooling yourself if you think that way,,,this demon will remain and more hurt will be in store for arkansas,,the only way to rid this thing,,is prayer,,,i am not a religous fanatic,,just someone who see's,,,why your state you ask,,i dont know,,it aint cuz any of you did something bad,,its just where it come out,,remember to pray and when the earth shakes,,the animals die,,these are signs,,and in the end,,the good always wins,,,so dont worry,,you can tract these bastards real easy,,arkansas an la is its play ground,,for now,,,send it back,,the answer an salution is right in front of you,,just pray,,you fools,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beebe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ryanne 5 hr psychedelic acid ... 1
Joel Jay Hanna 6 hr Lolz 3
good stuff 14 hr hard 1
skeezy sleazy bia bia you easy Tue lysol 1
News More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) Tue Raptor in Michigan 10,182
josh (Aug '14) Tue Maynor 10
waitress @ kandelas Jun 27 curious 1
More from around the web

Beebe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Beebe Mortgages