First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Cabot, AR

#1 Jul 2, 2012
anybody ever been to moxie? are they any good?
me

United States

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Very good and very reasonably priced!

Searcy, AR

#3 Jul 3, 2012
guest wrote:
anybody ever been to moxie? are they any good?
I was not happy with the "cut" & color I got there.

Cabot, AR

#4 Jul 3, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not happy with the "cut" & color I got there.
This is Nora, I own Moxie, What didnt you like about your cut, did you let us know? we would love for you to be happy with your hair, IF you want to come we will re cut it, we will put you with another stylist that might make you happier with your hair!! Im sorry you didnt have a great experience with us.
plzd

Austin, AR

#5 Jul 3, 2012
Moxie's salon saved my hair! I had an extreme situation from a Searcy salon and was concerned that my long hair was beyond repair. A stylist from Moxie's not only did a great color correction, but did it EXACTLY how I'd wanted it to begin with. I was very happy with the stylist's work, and got a lot of compliments on the color and style. I'd definitely recommend them.

Searcy, AR

#6 Jul 3, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>This is Nora, I own Moxie, What didnt you like about your cut, did you let us know? we would love for you to be happy with your hair, IF you want to come we will re cut it, we will put you with another stylist that might make you happier with your hair!! Im sorry you didnt have a great experience with us.
Yes, I did let her know I wasn't happy with it and was told she didn't have time to "mess with me" anymore that day because she had another appointment coming in soon and I'd have to come back another day.
I asked her to dye it to my natural color (I had over an inch of growth at the root to match to) and it's not even close. It's been a little over a month now so it stands out and looks terrible.

Since: Mar 12

East End, AR

#7 Jul 3, 2012
I wouldn't trust any other salon ANYWHERE and I've been to a lot! Nora is amazing on color and Brittany is an amazing stylist! If you're not happy with what they have done (and they will discuss it with you at length) they WILL make it right if you let them know
nora

Cabot, AR

#8 Jul 3, 2012
JenniferHenard wrote:
I wouldn't trust any other salon ANYWHERE and I've been to a lot! Nora is amazing on color and Brittany is an amazing stylist! If you're not happy with what they have done (and they will discuss it with you at length) they WILL make it right if you let them know
jennifer!! We love you!!:)
nora

Cabot, AR

#9 Jul 3, 2012
plzd wrote:
Moxie's salon saved my hair! I had an extreme situation from a Searcy salon and was concerned that my long hair was beyond repair. A stylist from Moxie's not only did a great color correction, but did it EXACTLY how I'd wanted it to begin with. I was very happy with the stylist's work, and got a lot of compliments on the color and style. I'd definitely recommend them.
I glad you loved your hair :) thank you for taking your time to post about us :)
Rhonda

Euless, TX

#10 Jul 4, 2012
I moved to Searcy two years ago. I had an amazing stylist for many years before I moved..I have been to numerous stylist in Searcy since I moved and never could find one that I was pleased with until someone recommended Moxie and I tried them..Brittany is great and I have been very pleased with Moxie..not only do I love the job Brittany does, I love Nora, Moxie & the entire atmosphere there..Such a welcoming and comfortable place..If someone is unhappy with them, they should give them the opportunity to make it right..Everyone has a bad day and makes a mistake from time to time!!!

United States

#11 Jul 4, 2012
I don't use Moxie but have been extremely impressed with their involvement in the school, community and just participating with personal fundraisers for people in need. It's a rare quality these days.
Nora

Cabot, AR

#12 Jul 4, 2012
guest wrote:
I don't use Moxie but have been extremely impressed with their involvement in the school, community and just participating with personal fundraisers for people in need. It's a rare quality these days.
thank u!! We think that it is very important to give back to our town! God has blessed us so we in turn to to bless others!!
Nora

Cabot, AR

#13 Jul 4, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did let her know I wasn't happy with it and was told she didn't have time to "mess with me" anymore that day because she had another appointment coming in soon and I'd have to come back another day.
I asked her to dye it to my natural color (I had over an inch of growth at the root to match to) and it's not even close. It's been a little over a month now so it stands out and looks terrible.
Wow! I dont see any of my stylist saying that :( who is this and I will look your color formulation up in our system and give you call, we can work out a time to look and see what we can do.

Since: Mar 12

East End, AR

#14 Jul 4, 2012
I know most of the girls at Moxie very well and I cannot believe anyone there would ever tell one of their guests they didn't have time to mess with you. I have seen them rearrange their whole schedules to fix something someone didn't like. I'm not trying to call you a liar, I just don't see it happening that way

Euless, TX

#15 Jul 10, 2012
Im gonna have to agree I went there recently and got my hair done . I told the lady that I was actually wanting more blonde but she insisted she liked it and that if I wanted more I could come back another day...no i didnt make a big deal out of it cus she did a good job on my hair but her response should have been 'we can put more in if that's what u want'!!! Not knocking moxie at all!!
Anonymous

Euless, TX

#16 Jul 19, 2012
I have worked and been apart of the Moxie team since we opened 2 years ago, and I can assure you we are not the type of people to not "mess with your hair" or let you leave unhappy. Our #1 goal is to make sure everyone is pleased with the results, and if not we always do everything we can to make sure we correct whatever the problem may be. You are entitled to your opinion, and we can't please everyone because some people are jus impossible to please, but you are more than welcome to come back anytime and let us work to put a smile on your face! We want our coustemers to love their hair and feel good about themselves. So please, give us another chance before you give up on our salon. Maybe try a different stylist? Have a blessed day'
Jessalynn

Bellevue, WA

#17 Jul 21, 2012
LOVE this place havent been there in a while but im sure to come get my hair done there before SCHOOL!:D and any other time i need it done:))
sm

Sherwood, AR

#18 Jul 21, 2012
MaggieDent wrote:
I have worked and been apart of the Moxie team since we opened 2 years ago, and I can assure you we are not the type of people to not "mess with your hair" or let you leave unhappy. Our #1 goal is to make sure everyone is pleased with the results, and if not we always do everything we can to make sure we correct whatever the problem may be. You are entitled to your opinion, and we can't please everyone because some people are jus impossible to please, but you are more than welcome to come back anytime and let us work to put a smile on your face! We want our coustemers to love their hair and feel good about themselves. So please, give us another chance before you give up on our salon. Maybe try a different stylist? Have a blessed day'
I came in and EVERYONE was sweet and Professional. And I think some people are just unhappy people and there is NO pleasing them. Don't even let them ruffle your feathers. They aren't worth it.
Anonymous

Beebe, AR

#19 Jul 24, 2012
I've only gotten my hair done there once. and I was more than happy with the results and how sweet all the employes are:) I love moxie and plan on going back!
lenzismith

Houston, TX

#20 Jul 27, 2012
Okay!! There's no way they would treat you that way I have been there a million times and LOVE them all. Sure, I have a stylist I prefer but they're all amazing and take good care if their clients. You get amazing deals with the work that they do. I wont and haven't gone anywhere else! Which is why im in dire need of some hair therapy! Lol y'all are great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beebe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 12 hr western sizzler 10,153
David nelson 16 hr Meme 8
hope r. (Feb '13) Fri stds 2
maynor! (May '14) Thu psychedelic_acid_... 15
Hardees??? Thu BB AR 10
Old Pizza Hut Thu BB AR 5
in the hood up to no good keeping it hollywood Dec 17 arkansas finest 1
Beebe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beebe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beebe News, Events & Info