Two Arrested for Delivery of Counterf...

Two Arrested for Delivery of Counterfeit Substance

There are 87 comments on the The Beebe News story from Oct 24, 2009, titled Two Arrested for Delivery of Counterfeit Substance. In it, The Beebe News reports that:

Kristopher K. Knight, 30, of Cabot and Stanett N. Willson, 28, of Beebe were arrested on October 13th, 2009 in Beebe for "Delivery of a Counterfeit Substance" which is a class "A" Felony according to Beebe Police Chief Wayne Ballew.A Ballew said that undercover officers with the White County Sheriff's Office utilized a confidential informant to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beebe News.

Angela

Augusta, GA

#66 Feb 1, 2010
Sandy wrote:
Stanett sounds not gilty to me.Hess K.K.K. Just messed her up.
Not guilty huh. Wow people open up your eyes!!! Let me guess Kris held a gun to her head to make her do these things?? Yep that is what it was- my bad!
Donnie

Augusta, GA

#67 Feb 1, 2010
So dropping your kids off at someone's house and not contacting the person caring for them for over a week isn't something bad?? It was so bad people neither of us have never met was calling me, telling me she ABANDONED our kid's. Oh, It's not true? Bullshit, I was the one that rushed from GA, to get them and make sure they were, ok. I am the one who hears the storie's from my daughter talking about SIR'. Who is sir' It is that shit bag Kris. I hear these thing's. Not you. YOU GUY'S STICKING UP FOR THOSE TWO ARE THE IDIOT'S. How could a 5 yrold come up with the things she has told me? OH and Kris!!! SO CALLED SOLDIER? You did'nt even have the ball's to fight for your country. The fact that so many men and women fight for you sorry ass freedom sicken's me. You care for no one , but yourself. I dont want to hear anything from you about me or the military. You don't know what it is like watching your friend bleed from his ear's, because a mortar round exploded near him, and the whole time all he was worried about was his comrades.You think after so many times of being caught people would realize the truth about you, but what can I say, when your family has the money things just seem to happen for you, huh!!!! I am done feeding your weird psychotic apetite as well. There is a difference between JUDGING and putting the truth out about a shitbag like you, in order to prevent other's from falling for your little games!!No wonder you do so much drugs, that would be the only way I could deal with a lifetime of dissapointment like your's. Alchaholic????? Dude you don't know me. I rarely touch it and when I do it is in moderation's. Why dont you go back to stocking shelves for daddy!!! I have nothing else to say to you your finally out of my daughter's live's!!!!!!!!
stanett thompson

Modesto, CA

#68 Feb 1, 2010
Catherine Turner wrote:
Now Kris,you know that Donnie has a right to feel the way he does,Stanett is a bigger piece of s@#t than you r.I am a witness to the screwed up things that she put those babies thru and you had a part in alot of it just by witnessing it,let alone what things they suffered at your hands.Donnie isn't so stuped now after all huh Kris?You wouldn't have let some of those things happened to your kids,eh?
Stenette is a Monster that other Monsters stay the f#@k away from.After all Kris,we don't all walk on the wild side...GOODLUCK DONNIE YOUR DAUGHTERS ARE GIFTS FROM GOD FOR ALL THE EVIL YOU HAVE HAD TO FIGHT SINCE MARRYING THE PILE OF S@%T.
Kathy Kathy Kathy or shall i say DEVIL? u of all people have no room to talk! i took care of your kids who somehow have ended up better than u. You have no right talking about my parenting skills. You was never around long enough to see or know crap about MY KIDS!!! You know nothing about Donnie, and YOUR kids begged me to stay or take them with me and it broke my heart that i couldn't. I hated leaving them there with u when u was there, and not off whoring around screwing guys for dope. And its awfully brave of you to say these things when im out of the state, why couldn't you say them to my freakin face when i was there?? your so freakin brave now aren't you? YOU ARE THE DEVIL!!!
stanett thompson

Modesto, CA

#69 Feb 1, 2010
Donnie Reid Willson and Angie Amling you only know what Cat said and your believing HER? Your so good at background checks why dont you do one on her? EVERYONE but Cat has raised her kids. She has hardly ever been a part of their life just ask them. People will say anything to get there way and make themselves look good. Just think about that when you are listening to all this BS!!!!!!!!!!
Angela

Augusta, GA

#70 Feb 2, 2010
stanett thompson wrote:
Donnie Reid Willson and Angie Amling you only know what Cat said and your believing HER? Your so good at background checks why dont you do one on her? EVERYONE but Cat has raised her kids. She has hardly ever been a part of their life just ask them. People will say anything to get there way and make themselves look good. Just think about that when you are listening to all this BS!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like you Stanett, people will say anything to get their way and make themselves look good!! You are telling me that YOU never had sex for dope? HAHHAHAHAHA! I remember reading e-mails to Donnie Reid Willson while he was deployed- I messed up, I don't have the money to pay the electric bill. If you love your kids and don't want them to go without heat get me the money- you have 48 hours before it is disconnected! I 'wonder' what you spent the electric money on? Dope? That is when Donnie was SENDING you HIS money and you were hooking up with Kris and blowing all the money. So innocent huh Stanett? Where is the car that you were suppose to return? Uh-oh more of the truth is coming out... Keep on blogging Stanett and MORE of the world will know what you have done to hurt EVERYONE in this house!!
Donnie

Augusta, GA

#71 Feb 2, 2010
we'll whatever it is, This came from people putting thereselves in the worse position. Things are the way they are because of that. Whoever you are or whatever you have done. Take those mistake's and use them to fix ur life. That is the ultimate way to show how much you really care.

Since: Jan 10

Cabot, AR

#72 Feb 2, 2010
Donnie wrote:
we'll whatever it is, This came from people putting thereselves in the worse position. Things are the way they are because of that. Whoever you are or whatever you have done. Take those mistake's and use them to fix ur life. That is the ultimate way to show how much you really care.
u r rite !!!!!!!!!!
regret is a tool one should learn by and lord knows as old as we are it would b nice if the high cost of lesson learning could get cheaper.I am not an inocent but i am definatly in a better way than i was years ago...its wen we dont learn and get stuck on start that causes pain to our loved ones.donnie u r a hella dad and an awsome man to do wat you did.your mother can b proud of you,im glad to have met you and yours.
kristopher knight

United States

#73 Feb 4, 2010
hey people just wanted to let you all know im still here havent gotten rid of me yet CATHY STUPID ALL OF YOU ARE STUPID WITH NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT WASTE ENERGY AND TIME ON WASTFULL CONVERSTION, OR BLOGS ANYWAYS IT JUST GOES TO SHOW WHO IS REALLY THE ONE WITH ISSUES YOU NOT ME I THINK YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF COWARDS AND TRUTHFULLY I AM REALLY DISSAPOINTED I REALLY THOUGHT WORST OF MY SELF YOU GUYS TALK ALOT OF TALK BUT WHEN IT COMES TO PROOF YOU AINT GOT IT
DEVINE INTERVENTION

United States

#74 Feb 4, 2010
Catherine Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
u r rite !!!!!!!!!!
regret is a tool one should learn by and lord knows as old as we are it would b nice if the high cost of lesson learning could get cheaper.I am not an inocent but i am definatly in a better way than i was years ago...its wen we dont learn and get stuck on start that causes pain to our loved ones.donnie u r a hella dad and an awsome man to do wat you did.your mother can b proud of you,im glad to have met you and yours.
ha hahaha so whats that bulls**t mean ... you sucking donnie off too SLUT,
concerned juror

Cabot, AR

#76 Aug 5, 2010
i heard that the dtf informant was brock cook ha ha ha good luck with that snitch that dude is a lieing dirtbag i he probably lied to get out of all his troubles thats what i hear i also heard he wrote a statement saying so .... i think its all a bunch of bs i find you NOT GUILTY good luck kris and stanett their are people on your side
haha

Cabot, AR

#77 Aug 5, 2010
concerned juror wrote:
i heard that the dtf informant was brock cook ha ha ha good luck with that snitch that dude is a lieing dirtbag i he probably lied to get out of all his troubles thats what i hear i also heard he wrote a statement saying so .... i think its all a bunch of bs i find you NOT GUILTY good luck kris and stanett their are people on your side
The people you sell drugs to.
Onewrongdoesntma kearight

Dallas, TX

#78 Mar 13, 2011
It amazes me how quick people are to judge everyone but themselves. Yes Kristopher has a problem with drugs like most families have someone who does. And yes Kristopher has been charged as a sex offender. He was 17 when it happen and his stepsister has recanted her story. Unfortunately it is hard to unravel the damage. Even more unfair Kristopher didn't have any problems with the law or drugs prior to this charge. Yes like most of us , as we were teenagers dabbled in a little of something he did. I understand peoples views on Kristopher and I am not here to say anyone is wrong. But just imagine yourself being labeled a sex offender when you and your family knew you weren't. Could you do anything but drugs or alcohol to live as something as horrible as that?
kristopher knight

Cabot, AR

#79 Jan 25, 2012
Hey guys im OUT thanks for all the support and..........hahaha ps. coming soon www.ihatekrisknight.com check it out thanks

Everett, WA

#80 Jan 25, 2012
kristopher knight wrote:
Hey guys im OUT thanks for all the support and..........hahaha ps. coming soon www.ihatekrisknight.com check it out thanks
Nobody cares. Grow up and act your age. Thanks
kristopher knight

Cabot, AR

#81 Mar 5, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares. Grow up and act your age. Thanks
n
thank god then why are you still replying idiot i just do this for fun ive thought this whole thing from the start was dumb but idiots like you started it and keep it going if you dont care shut up
Anonymous

Cabot, AR

#82 May 11, 2012
Is he still around here?

“shock value, to make you mad”

Since: Feb 12

cabot

#83 Jun 3, 2012
Turkey Leg wrote:
Is he still around here?
yep sure am why
2 flutes

Little Rock, AR

#84 Feb 8, 2013
This one time, at band camp
NatesRod

Little Rock, AR

#85 Feb 8, 2013
fap fap
knows kris is a pos

Cabot, AR

#86 May 25, 2013
doesnt matter in we know anything about the case. the fact you had to register is enough said. hahaha you pos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beebe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John "Little John" Wallace Blakemore 11 hr Sk8parklove 1
Arkansas Act 746 (Nov '13) Sun Local res 8
sarah huckabee sanders WILL be forst woman pres... Sun Rufus 16
dems need to explain to god why they wont pay a... Sun trump train 5
City offices Sun Whatthewhat 2
England patriots + Alabma Tide + Trump = too mu... Sun trump train 2
News Beebe City Council Terminates Dist. Court Clerk... Sun Curious in Beebe 3

Beebe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance