Two Arrested for Delivery of Counterfeit Substance

Oct 24, 2009 Full story: The Beebe News 87

Kristopher K. Knight, 30, of Cabot and Stanett N. Willson, 28, of Beebe were arrested on October 13th, 2009 in Beebe for "Delivery of a Counterfeit Substance" which is a class "A" Felony according to Beebe Police Chief Wayne Ballew.A Ballew said that undercover officers with the White County Sheriff's Office utilized a confidential informant to ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
beebe guest

West Monroe, LA

#1 Oct 27, 2009
kris has been dealing drugs for years this is not the first time he has sold fake drugs . i just hope someone doesn't kill over taking his fake dope
LOL

Moline, IL

#3 Oct 27, 2009
the snitch prolly switched bags on the cops.
beebe guest

West Monroe, LA

#4 Oct 27, 2009
kris knight is a piece of ----. I guess he thinks cause his daddy runs the store that he can do whatever he wants and get away with it. I have been in the store and watched him talking to people like they were dirt. My question is why hasn't someone knocked his --- out by now.
KRIS K

Moline, IL

#5 Oct 27, 2009
beebe guest wrote:
kris knight is a piece of ----. I guess he thinks cause his daddy runs the store that he can do whatever he wants and get away with it. I have been in the store and watched him talking to people like they were dirt. My question is why hasn't someone knocked his --- out by now.
Hey this is Kris,the only thing between us is air and opportunity,don't let common sense and fear stop you, coward.
loving life

West Monroe, LA

#6 Oct 27, 2009
hey kris if this is really you can i get my money back you did the same thing to me
doc

West Monroe, LA

#7 Oct 27, 2009
LOL wrote:
the snitch prolly switched bags on the cops.
snitch, sure is a lot of them in Beebe be carefull
What

Carencro, LA

#8 Oct 29, 2009
You don't have to worry about a snitch if your dping nothing wrong. How big of a guy is Kris? I may have to pay a visits to Knights. I know that I hear a lot that goes on around town. Why don't you loser drug dealers get out of town. Beebe suppose to be a great little town but the scum is trashing the town with their drug deals and those sex offenders, well, I have nothing nice to say about them. Your day will come when you will have to answer to some one higher.
loco

United States

#9 Oct 30, 2009
what about stanett?
What wrote:
what about stanett? You don't have to worry about a snitch if your dping nothing wrong. How big of a guy is Kris? I may have to pay a visits to Knights. I know that I hear a lot that goes on around town. Why don't you loser drug dealers get out of town. Beebe suppose to be a great little town but the scum is trashing the town with their drug deals and those sex offenders, well, I have nothing nice to say about them. Your day will come when you will have to answer to some one higher.
loco

United States

#10 Oct 30, 2009
what about stanett?
Look

United States

#11 Oct 30, 2009
Is this the same Kristopher Knight who is a level 3 sex offender?
Guest from Beebe

Cabot, AR

#12 Nov 4, 2009
Kris is better than most Knights at the store.
Hell he will admit to "F"--inkg up but the others sure won't! His sister is the biggest piece of *&^%$. She claims to be so high and mighty.They don't pay him like they do the others.Hell yea he sold fake dope in Cabot, got busted and on probation. At least he wasn't selling real dope it was salt.Best of all guess who narced him out?
beebe guest

West Monroe, LA

#14 Nov 5, 2009
guest from beebe -----do you really think kris is a good person lets see a level 3 sex offender sells any kind of dope he can gets his hands on no matter how young someone is and then rips people off
What

United States

#15 Nov 5, 2009
guest from beebe= your trying to down play that Kris broke the law. "hell ya he sold fake dope" That makes it so much better huh. Wonder why he got introuble. Oh, ITS THE LAW. He broke the law I dont care if its fake or not. Why don't he keep his ass out of Beebe. He is a sex offender and Beebe don't want him there. He sold fake drugs becuase he probaly used the real drugs and needed some money for more.
Guest from Beebe

Cabot, AR

#16 Nov 9, 2009
Hey Aholes I said Chris was better than most of them. Esp his sister that tries to run the store.
She is an ex con for drugs.
Sex offense was a step sister that was recanted.
dope charge was vitiam B in Cabot.
yes Chris is a Doper, thief, and general piece of sh##.
keep him out of Beebe? Hell they got the only store in town!
Do you really think the Beebe Politicans are going to buck the only grocery store in town or the rich people that own it?
The Dude

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#17 Nov 9, 2009
That's why Beebe needs another grocery store to come in!!!!!!!!!
What

United States

#18 Nov 9, 2009
Sex offense that makes him a registered sex offfender. Recant or not. Was he not charged with any thing? Sure, rich rule the world. Get another store in town and things will change.
What

United States

#19 Nov 9, 2009
Kris was charged with 1st degree sexual abuse and has to register as a sex offender. Look him up or any sex offender on familywatchdog.com . Go by that and not what he says.
Betsy

Augusta, GA

#20 Nov 23, 2009
loco wrote:
what about stanett?
she is a coward and fled the state...
Norman

Augusta, GA

#21 Nov 24, 2009
This is a example of why Betsy and I moved away. The thing is even the cops don't really give a crap , because I know someone who had a ton of stuff to take them both down, expescially Kris, and the cops didnt take any of it seriously. I mean look at the guys initials!!! Politics will always play a role in any town , no matter how big it is. One day he will pay for what he has done,Only God can judge him and Kris will have to deal with that. He actually tried to defend himself on here, like anyone would change there veiws. So Kris, have a great life and be careful, one day you will be on a way way trip to HELL!!!

Cabot, AR

#22 Dec 7, 2009
What wrote:
Kris was charged with 1st degree sexual abuse and has to register as a sex offender. Look him up or any sex offender on familywatchdog.com . Go by that and not what he says.
OK then! Can you tell me anything about the case?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beebe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maynor! (May '14) 47 min psychedelic_acid_... 12
Old Pizza Hut 54 min Meme 4
Purple Onion 1 hr $xıdoʇ$ 3
purple onion 3 hr wannaworkthere 14
Alyssa Tue whysocurious 2
More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) Dec 22 Raptor in Michigan 10,150
Hardees??? Dec 20 hollow 9
Beebe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beebe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beebe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beebe

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:06 am PST