looking for help

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

I need some work done on my car & was referred to Tony Jones. Is he an upstanding person or will he fix my car then it break down in a week & him want more money?
anonymous

Sherwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

looking for help wrote:
I need some work done on my car & was referred to Tony Jones. Is he an upstanding person or will he fix my car then it break down in a week & him want more money?
Tony is ok guy, but you need to know that no matter if its a good person or bad person, your car could still break down a week later. If your asking if Tony is the kind of guy that would mess something else up so you would have to bring it back later and pay more money, NO! If you're asking does he know what he is doing and can he fix your car right, YES! If your asking does he have bad luck and things just tend to "happen" to him, YES! If the later is the case, he will fix it again with out charging you a dime.

Since: May 12

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Greg Strickland at choice automotive in Sherwood! Outstanding job!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Beebe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beebe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••