looking for help

Searcy, AR

#1 Jun 24, 2011
I need some work done on my car & was referred to Tony Jones. Is he an upstanding person or will he fix my car then it break down in a week & him want more money?
anonymous

Sherwood, AR

#2 Jun 27, 2012
looking for help wrote:
I need some work done on my car & was referred to Tony Jones. Is he an upstanding person or will he fix my car then it break down in a week & him want more money?
Tony is ok guy, but you need to know that no matter if its a good person or bad person, your car could still break down a week later. If your asking if Tony is the kind of guy that would mess something else up so you would have to bring it back later and pay more money, NO! If you're asking does he know what he is doing and can he fix your car right, YES! If your asking does he have bad luck and things just tend to "happen" to him, YES! If the later is the case, he will fix it again with out charging you a dime.

Since: May 12

Quitman, AR

#3 Jun 28, 2012
Greg Strickland at choice automotive in Sherwood! Outstanding job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beebe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desirae Boldin (Dec '13) 2 hr CabotRes 14
Review: Martha Jean's Diner 3 hr Thegreektorpedo 22
naked guy (Feb '12) 3 hr Thisisawierdday 33
Jessica Leeann Jones Fitcher (Jan '15) 13 hr urinluck 79
Robert "Bobby" Sullivan 14 hr Water 4
House Fire On West Justice? Sun Guest 2
nicole clark Sat smdh 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beebe Mortgages