First Prev
of 2
Next Last
joke

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2013
Black man listen up. You wanna keep looking her up, searching for her, getting on sites to get a f$ck buddy, looking at personals ... Go ahead cause u ain't gonna see it coming. I know how to get a buddy too if that's how u wanna play the game.... And since you want ur ex.. Go to her and I'll call up mine and go to him... Problem solved!!!! You don't have to be with me and no one is begging you too cause I deserve a man to treat me right and that doesn't need to stalk his exs or look for booty online .... U think I don't know but I'll just follow ur lead so u can see how it feels... So I'll be searching personals today and calling my ex... you got what u want... That's what u got...
wow

Greenville, IN

#2 Dec 3, 2013
Sounds to me like you already had it in your plans to search online sites and two wrongs don't make a right
jolly

United States

#3 Dec 3, 2013
Dump him... Get a real man
jolly

United States

#4 Dec 3, 2013
wow wrote:
Sounds to me like you already had it in your plans to search online sites and two wrongs don't make a right
She should. Maybe he can feel her pain. If u wanna b a dumbass and look for other than ur woman than ur woman will go somewhere else
wow

Decatur, GA

#6 Dec 3, 2013
This is black I can get any woman I want I been faithful to my woman
joke

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2013
wow wrote:
I doubt ur the black man I'm talking about cause my main is in regional jail
joke

United States

#8 Dec 3, 2013
wow wrote:
But if u can get any woman and feel the need to brag about it I doubt u have been faithful to ur woman
stacy

United States

#9 Dec 3, 2013
wow wrote:
If you were my man I would leave you for that statement alone. A faithful man doesn't say stupid shit like that. And man I'm sure u ain't all that or u wouldn't be online looking for women...man do you know
stacy

United States

#10 Dec 3, 2013
How pathetic you sound? Get a life. If men were good to their women they wouldn't look in other places... So I hope she does Casanova... Since u think you all that... See how u feel when she does this sh)t to u. Can't stand men like u. My man did the same s(it and I got rid of him last week. Girl move on
thunder dog

United States

#11 Dec 4, 2013
wow wrote:
Man I gotta tell ya Man U killed yo case. U want her to think u b faithful but say some ego trippin shit like that. Man come on. She know u b playin. Man if u wanna keep yo woman do right by yo woman!
klip

United States

#13 Dec 4, 2013
I may be reading this all wrong but it seems as though this girl is tired and wounded and don't blame her for turning the tables. Ok this wow or black or whoever he is, obviously isn't this chicks jerk but he is someone's jerk so to him I would say get a grip. Obviously you are doing your woman wrong. So you said you are faithful but obviously thought this post was for you so step into reality and realize if you are looking for females online then you aren't faithful dummy. And with your attitude of thinking you are really something, well unless you are 18 or something you need to grow up and be a man. Funny she wasn't even talking about you but you related to it but man if you talk to your woman like that I feel sorry for her.... Ok anyway original poster... Girl you don't deserve that and you need to dump the loser and get someone else. He'll never treat you right if you keep letting him reach out to his ex and "look for booty online". Your man needs help but just leave him alone
joke

Greenville, IN

#14 Dec 5, 2013
Been away for a day and surprised to see the comments. Klip I'd love to get your number.. Lol my man decided hangin with friends (and sneaking to visit people he shouldn't ) is more important and I ain't got time for that so time to move on.
Kevin

Greenville, IN

#15 Jan 5, 2014
Searching for something else and came across this. This guy sounds like a stupid ass and not a real man. Get rid of the black man , he will never change. Sounds like a loser
black means brusednogood

Louisville, KY

#16 Jan 5, 2014
black means brusednogood

Louisville, KY

#17 Jan 5, 2014
when I see black people driving cars in town,i always say
black means brusednogood

Louisville, KY

#18 Jan 5, 2014
black means brusednogood

Louisville, KY

#19 Jan 5, 2014
black means brusednogood

Louisville, KY

#23 Jan 5, 2014
Everybody loves black ashy Neutrogena day!! It only comes around once a year, so moisturize well today yalll!!
black means brusednogood

Louisville, KY

#24 Jan 5, 2014
black means brusednogood

Louisville, KY

#25 Jan 5, 2014
i'm gonna whip that ni***r to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bee Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittnee Martin 2 min dick 2
1 man shot 11 min Bubba J 4
Kevin Roberts 34 min Seriously 42
Kelle pruett (Oct '15) 1 hr Shell 94
Luke stone 1 hr You gals are idiots 36
Exes that are still in love 1 hr Nobody 11
Jason estlack and Dakota ferrill 2 hr Only the best 17

Bee Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance