Sadly, she did.
midget

La Grange, KY

#473 Jan 3, 2014
my condolences
BGresident

Louisville, KY

#474 Jan 3, 2014
Judge Huddleston was an extremely good person. I feel very bad for their family and can't imagine what her children and grandchildren are going through. Despite her problems on the bench, and all the ignorant comments that will be posted, Judge Huddleston was a good woman with nothing but good intentions, always putting the children ahead. She established the Family Court branch of KY Circuit Court, and will be remembered as a great person and public servant. My prayers go to her friends and family.
Bill

Toledo, OH

#475 Jan 4, 2014
I knew she had been sick 10 or so years ago, but didn't realize her health had deteriorated the last year. 64 is young by today's standards, she is at peace now.
blow me

Franklin, KY

#476 Jan 4, 2014
Good riddance to the dirty, useless bitch!
Pitiful

Youngstown, OH

#477 Jan 4, 2014
blow me wrote:
Good riddance to the dirty, useless bitch!
No doubt written by a deadbeat parent. Don't worry though, the next Judge you stand in front of will know all about you as well, you pitiful person. Shame on you!
blow me

Franklin, KY

#478 Jan 4, 2014
You know what screw you, buddy! I'm no deadbeat, but one time she automatically treated me as if I was one. So, you have NO right to judge me like she did. Kiss my azz!!
prayers are answered

Lexington, KY

#479 Jan 4, 2014
Burn baby burn!
Michael

Toledo, OH

#480 Jan 4, 2014
She screwed a lot of people over, but I feel bad for anyone with cancer, it's a shame margarets rivergreen bunch can't see past the $$$ to realize a lot of those deadbeat parents that Margaret made an example of didn't have opportunities like she and her rich family had through life. Plus any judge with alcohol issues has no right to pass judgment on anyone.
Whatever

Bowling Green, KY

#481 Jan 4, 2014
BGresident wrote:
Judge Huddleston was an extremely good person. I feel very bad for their family and can't imagine what her children and grandchildren are going through. Despite her problems on the bench, and all the ignorant comments that will be posted, Judge Huddleston was a good woman with nothing but good intentions, always putting the children ahead. She established the Family Court branch of KY Circuit Court, and will be remembered as a great person and public servant. My prayers go to her friends and family.
A good woman with nothing but good intentions? She wasn't ALWAYS putting the interests of the children ahead. I hate that cancer took her life, but to make her out as a saint just because she passed is not necessary. You would have thought differently if it was your family that she could have hit and KILLED while DRIVING DRUNK! She screwed a lot of people in her time, my family included. There are certainly more children in Warren County that are worse off because of her than mine!
I am sad for her family. They have to live with the "legacy" that she left them with.
Really

Youngstown, OH

#482 Jan 4, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
A good woman with nothing but good intentions? She wasn't ALWAYS putting the interests of the children ahead. I hate that cancer took her life, but to make her out as a saint just because she passed is not necessary. You would have thought differently if it was your family that she could have hit and KILLED while DRIVING DRUNK! She screwed a lot of people in her time, my family included. There are certainly more children in Warren County that are worse off because of her than mine!
I am sad for her family. They have to live with the "legacy" that she left them with.
Seriously?? You are still talking about a DUI she received several years ago?? Thankfully, she did not hit or kill anyone. Why are people still talking about that? How many on here have driven after having a few drinks and looking back now know they probably shouldn't have driven, but didn't get caught? You are correct, she wasn't a saint...but which one of us are saints?
Kimbell

Toledo, OH

#483 Jan 4, 2014
DUI is serious business in your late 50s, she wasn't a teenager, he'll she was 40 years removed from being a teenager. She lost all respect from me after that incident.
really

Portland, TN

#484 Jan 4, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?? You are still talking about a DUI she received several years ago?? Thankfully, she did not hit or kill anyone. Why are people still talking about that? How many on here have driven after having a few drinks and looking back now know they probably shouldn't have driven, but didn't get caught? You are correct, she wasn't a saint...but which one of us are saints?
First off, I would not wish death on anyone, but you are wrong about this. If you are an elected official you are and should be held to higher standards. And to be a family court judge requires a step above that in that you are expected to make delicate decisions about the fate of children along with other important decisions. If you are incapable of making good basic decisions in your own life, how in the world can you sit on a bench and try to pretend to have the moral authority to judge others? This is what is wrong with our country today, too many politicians are given passes when they should be help to higher standard. They choose to run for office and they need to be held to a higher standard and if they can't live up to it, then we need to find someone who will.
I can also say from personal experience as a judge she was pathetic. The truth and proof meant nothing to her. She did what she wanted with no regard to the facts or using good judgement. So hopefully now we will get someone who will listen to the facts and not go in with a prejudice against a man or woman and will take into account that both parents have rights. She loved to enforce the child support which is fine, but she didn't give a crap about enforcing the non custodial parents right to be involved in the child's life.
midget

La Grange, KY

#485 Jan 4, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>no regard to the facts or using good judgement. So hopefully now we will get someone who will listen to the facts and not go in with a prejudice against a man or woman and will take into account that both parents have rights. She loved to enforce the child support which is fine, but she didn't give a crap about enforcing the non custodial parents right to be involved in the child's life.
I agree with you there is a lack of good judgement and regards for the facts not only on the bench but it first starts with the attorneys. These attorneys wheel and deal with each other to get what they want before they go to court. Clients don't always know what is said between two lawyers and the lawyers sometimes are lazy or too busy or just don't care. Then there is the children's court ordered counselors who believe that children should get what they want and not what is best for them or their parents. These power hungry counselors only spend a few appointments with the children, if that, just to bill the courts their fees. It's not always the judges sometimes it's more than involved.
pathetic

Greenville, IN

#486 Jan 5, 2014
The woman is dead and NOW you wanna post shit??? Have some respect you piece of trash
midget

La Grange, KY

#487 Jan 5, 2014
pathetic wrote:
The woman is dead and NOW you wanna post shit??? Have some respect you piece of trash
My apologies if I have offended you or anyone. My post was in general and not specific to someone.
If there are opinions that are negative about someone who has passed, your right, it make take a while for some who are hurt to grief.
I believe Judge Huddleston did not live her professional life in vein but opened up ways we can improve the system and keep it the same. She gave us things to ponder, to reflect and to base judgement on for now and the future. If we only learn from the positive, how do we ever grow as a society and make things better for everyone. She had a purpose and fulfilled it and probably did the best she could. Her legacy may not be happy for some but there is no perfect person and she did make a difference and that is more than a lot of people do.
IMHO
yeah

Bowling Green, KY

#488 Jan 5, 2014
I have said the same things when she was alive, as a judge she was horrible. Facts are facts.
stfu

Frankfort, KY

#489 Jan 6, 2014
to really, you really do not know what you are talking about. She was a human why should she be held to a higher standard than the parents of the children that were before her. She had battled cancer three times, she dealt with the untimely death of her husband. I doubt that you could do one-half of the work that this lady did while handling those things. The police that stopped her and the people that now crticize her will answer to a higher authority than Judge Huddleston. You are subhuman, go look in the mirror and stfu.
Monroe

United States

#490 Jan 6, 2014
I have always thought about the cop that gave her the DUI, I have seen so many top judges, lawyers, city officials, etc around the area get a pass for driving while drunk, selling drugs, prostitution, etc. I have to give this cop credit for not letting her off the hook, but I bet he regretted it after he found out who she was as a judge. I worked in a medium size town in Arkansas for the city and the cops were given pictures of cars not to pull over including judges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bee Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Green (Mar '14) 9 min Payne 49
Hey You 11 min Wasted 29
Walmart Deli 14 min Herbert 26
Swingers with an STD 34 min Iam hot your not 3
Closeted Gay MEN in BG (Jan '11) 43 min Zach Arnold 34
Always horny (Jun '13) 55 min Feeling Sorry for... 30
Christy willoughby 1 hr Iam hot your not 2

Bee Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance