#21 Jun 27, 2013
The truth wrote:
No drugs found in his system
Read the Daily News tonight

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22 Jun 27, 2013
just us wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know the real facts were presented to the grand jury. Do you have a magical crystal ball that shows you exactly what happened the day BB was shot and killed? What the grand jury got was what a KSP investigation and Cohron presented to the grand jury. They finally managed to scrap up a witness that would tell the story in way to help TB out but it took them weeks to find such a witness.
Assuming the grand jury got the real facts is naive. DO you honestly think KSP went the extra mile to gather all the facts? Or just enough to exonerate TB?
Right. Everyone from the local to the state level conspired to exonerate a court security officer. A freaking BAILIFF.

You dumb*sses just can't come to grips with the fact that the stoner instigated the use of deadly force and paid for it with his life as a result.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Jun 27, 2013
just wondering wrote:
Bombardier:
I wonder how you have such intimate knowledge of this case. Have you read the 190 page report? Were you on the grand jury? Have you listened to the audio of the 911 calls? Because your belief in what happened just don't add up with witness testimony. BB was pulled over by TB. 911 call statement by MB. BB pulled over after a plain clothes officer with a badge (TB) told him too. Then BB was assaulted while still in his truck. Every witness claims that TB was the aggressor. I am just wondering what horse you have in this race. Are you TB? are you his son? Are you his best friend Peanut Gains? Are you his lawyer? Because, I can't figure you out. If you are a pro-gun guy and that's all you see this as would you be cheering BB for shooting TB when he assaulted him leaving him no choice but to shoot him?
I read the case file a dozen times. I dont know what you have been reading. Doesnt matter. Aggressor doesn't matter. These guys took turns doing that. BB was not assaulted. BB introduced lethal force FIRST, when it was not justified to do so.

I don't like the fact that Brown was armed, and didn't try to avoid the confrontation. But the LAW doesn't agree with me. If it had been determined that TB had done something to BB in fear for his life, causing him to go for a gun, then TB would have been charged. I would have lead the rally to have him jailed. But the only indications we have point to BB being angry. Period.
InTheKnow

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Jun 27, 2013
The WHOLE truth wrote:
<quoted text>Looks as if there are some new developments... read the DN story.
No new developments. Just very poor investigative journalism that has now exposed the Daily News to a world of liability. You will know why soon enough. Stay tuned
dailynewsreader

Crestwood, KY

#25 Jun 27, 2013
The truth wrote:
No drugs found in his system
Yes there where.
dailynewsreader

Crestwood, KY

#26 Jun 27, 2013
InTheKnow wrote:
<quoted text>No new developments. Just very poor investigative journalism that has now exposed the Daily News to a world of liability. You will know why soon enough. Stay tuned
how so? b/c they filed for, and received the results of an unreleased KSP report? Sounds like KSP is the one that could face questioning.
The Man

Alliance, OH

#27 Jun 27, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So what you're saying is he deserved to die? Seriously? I'm sure everything you do pleases everyone. If he deserved to die then what you're saying is that you do too. Idiot.
Why don't you use a spoon if you're gona put words in someone's mouth. That's not what was said. Go back and read that post S L O W L Y. You might get it the next time. But seriously, you use seriously way too much. Expand your vocabulary.
The Man

Alliance, OH

#28 Jun 27, 2013
Corruption wrote:
Messed up system. If it had been anyone else (not connected with law enforcement in any way) that did this, they'd be on trial right now for homicide, and sitting in an orange jumpsuit in the mean time. You KNOW it's the truth.
You KNOW that's the only thing left for you to blame. Don't ya just hate it when you can't even use the race card. It's so crippling for a whiner.
InTheKnow

Bowling Green, KY

#29 Jun 27, 2013
dailynewsreader wrote:
<quoted text>
how so? b/c they filed for, and received the results of an unreleased KSP report? Sounds like KSP is the one that could face questioning.
Not at all. Do me a favor; keep reading the daily news, but also look to other media outlets. The cause of action against DN will be revealed and a matter of public record in the near future. DN won't report their own indescretions, so you'll need another source. Stay tuned.
Corruption

Bowling Green, KY

#30 Jun 27, 2013
They Call Me Bad News wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Everyone from the local to the state level conspired to exonerate a court security officer. A freaking BAILIFF.
You dumb*sses just can't come to grips with the fact that the stoner instigated the use of deadly force and paid for it with his life as a result.
You're a fkn moron. You know that? I can't fkn stand know-at-alls, and you take the cake. I bet when it boils right down to it, you don't know shit! Anybody with me on this?
Mud

Floyds Knobs, IN

#31 Jun 27, 2013
Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>You're a fkn moron. You know that? I can't fkn stand know-at-alls, and you take the cake. I bet when it boils right down to it, you don't know shit! Anybody with me on this?
Not anybody with a lick of sense.
Really?!?!

Bowling Green, KY

#32 Jun 28, 2013
Ok. Wait a minute. There were no drugs found in his system on one of the toxicology reports. However, that report was posted on FaceBook and the drug Midazolam was found to be in his system. But on the other drug screen, marijuana was found. This was according to the Daily News.
Regardless, it really doesn't matter. Just a reminder, you don't always know someone as well as you THINK you do....

Location hidden

#33 Jun 28, 2013
InTheKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. Do me a favor; keep reading the daily news, but also look to other media outlets. The cause of action against DN will be revealed and a matter of public record in the near future. DN won't report their own indescretions, so you'll need another source. Stay tuned.
Shooting the messenger...

Location hidden

#34 Jun 28, 2013
Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>You're a fkn moron. You know that? I can't fkn stand know-at-alls, and you take the cake. I bet when it boils right down to it, you don't know shit! Anybody with me on this?
Did you smoke pot with him or something?
The Man

Alliance, OH

#35 Jun 28, 2013
Corruption wrote:
Nope!
FACTS

Morgantown, KY

#36 Jun 30, 2013
just wondering wrote:
Bombardier:
I wonder how you have such intimate knowledge of this case. Have you read the 190 page report? Were you on the grand jury? Have you listened to the audio of the 911 calls? Because your belief in what happened just don't add up with witness testimony. BB was pulled over by TB. 911 call statement by MB. BB pulled over after a plain clothes officer with a badge (TB) told him too. Then BB was assaulted while still in his truck. Every witness claims that TB was the aggressor. I am just wondering what horse you have in this race. Are you TB? are you his son? Are you his best friend Peanut Gains? Are you his lawyer? Because, I can't figure you out. If you are a pro-gun guy and that's all you see this as would you be cheering BB for shooting TB when he assaulted him leaving him no choice but to shoot him?
Very well stated with a clear mind. Bomb is in denial.
FACTS

Morgantown, KY

#37 Jun 30, 2013
They Call Me Bad News wrote:
<quoted text>
Then tell us what facts were misrepresented.
911 My husband just pulled a man over.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#38 Jun 30, 2013
FACTS wrote:
<quoted text> 911 My husband just pulled a man over.
Not in denial. How does a guy in street clothes, personal pickup truck, and his wife with him pull somebody over with no authority? Do you honestly think BB felt like he had to stop? Get real.

All this stuff, including whether BB smoked weed or not is irrelevant to what happened that day.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#39 Jun 30, 2013
What you clowns don't seem to grasp is the law regarding the use of deadly force. Was BB justified when he introduced deadly force ie pulled a gun? The consensus is, he was not. At least that was the consensus of the grand jury. You know, the people whose opinion counts. Given that, TB actions were in self defense. Case closed.
FACTS

Morgantown, KY

#40 Jun 30, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
What you clowns don't seem to grasp is the law regarding the use of deadly force. Was BB justified when he introduced deadly force ie pulled a gun? The consensus is, he was not. At least that was the consensus of the grand jury. You know, the people whose opinion counts. Given that, TB actions were in self defense. Case closed.
You do know right from wrong! Justify it to yourself I cant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bee Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Christian churches in the area that don't c... 27 min Saylor 9
Deeply Touched 2 hr Really 13
New Recording Artist In Bowling Green?! 2 hr trash 12
rounding it up 3 hr people never learn 2
Nakisha Baileys and dude 3 hr Trut be told 3
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 3 hr makers over 5,827
WKU Reparations for Black Students 3 hr Bombardier 43

Bee Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance