Next Last
The truth

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 26, 2013
No drugs found in his system
nobody

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jun 26, 2013
And you are posting this on here because? You know that things are going to get ugly because of this post and it is going to hurt the poeple who loved him.
truth will come out

Cave City, KY

#3 Jun 26, 2013
To all the ones that was on here mouthing about him being on drugs etc.. at the time he was MURDERED. What do you have to say now.
For weeks i read on here some of you saying a bunch of BS about him being on something and I never believed it.
Vomitting All Over

Alliance, OH

#4 Jun 26, 2013
I am so freaking sick of hearing about poor Brandon, protest for Brandon, justice for Brandon, pray for Brandon, walk for Brandon, make posters for Brandon, etc, etc, etc. all this crap is going to do WHAT??? Absolutely NOTHING!!! Did everyone forget about the stupid stunts he pulled when he was a constable? He pulled one more after he got booted out of office, and that turned out to be his LAST stunt. Cut it the "F" lose. Idiots!
yeah

Canton, OH

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Vomitting All Over wrote:
I am so freaking sick of hearing about poor Brandon, protest for Brandon, justice for Brandon, pray for Brandon, walk for Brandon, make posters for Brandon, etc, etc, etc. all this crap is going to do WHAT??? Absolutely NOTHING!!! Did everyone forget about the stupid stunts he pulled when he was a constable? He pulled one more after he got booted out of office, and that turned out to be his LAST stunt. Cut it the "F" lose. Idiots!
So what you're saying is he deserved to die? Seriously? I'm sure everything you do pleases everyone. If he deserved to die then what you're saying is that you do too. Idiot.
Corruption

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Jun 26, 2013
Messed up system. If it had been anyone else (not connected with law enforcement in any way) that did this, they'd be on trial right now for homicide, and sitting in an orange jumpsuit in the mean time. You KNOW it's the truth.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7 Jun 27, 2013
Corruption wrote:
Messed up system. If it had been anyone else (not connected with law enforcement in any way) that did this, they'd be on trial right now for homicide, and sitting in an orange jumpsuit in the mean time. You KNOW it's the truth.
The case was presented to the grand jury and failed to get the minimum of 9 votes to warrant a trial. If the facts had been on Brandon's side, or even appeared to be, there would have been 9 votes. They weren't.

Learn how the criminal justice system works before you mouth off.
Bigboy82

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jun 27, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're saying is he deserved to die? Seriously? I'm sure everything you do pleases everyone. If he deserved to die then what you're saying is that you do too. Idiot.
No- when you bump your car into someone and then pull a gun on them.
There is a good chance your going to die especially if the other person is packing. Dumb decisions on his part don't make the shooter a bad guy. I'm just glad Tommy had a gun to defend himself !
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Jun 27, 2013
I see this topic has reared it's ugly head again.

Let me sum this up:

Bradshaw introduced lethal force FIRST. Not in fear for his life or well being, but in anger. Brown, acting in self defense, pulled his weapon and shot Bradshaw.

That was, is, and will always be the BOTTOM LINE. Everything else matters very little from a LEGAL standpoint. That's why Brown is not in jail. That's why Brown will be immune from civil suits.

Personally, I think it's a moral and ethical responsibility for a someone toting a weapon to do everything they can to avoid a confrontation that might escalate into violence. If either of these gunslingers had adopted that philosophy, this would have never happened. It's a tragedy.
Corruption

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Jun 27, 2013
They Call Me Bad News wrote:
<quoted text>
The case was presented to the grand jury and failed to get the minimum of 9 votes to warrant a trial. If the facts had been on Brandon's side, or even appeared to be, there would have been 9 votes. They weren't.
Learn how the criminal justice system works before you mouth off.
Oh, I know EXACTLY how the system works. It's who you know, who you blow, and in most cases it's how much money you got in your bank account. Don't tell me I'm wrong. People see it everyday on the news, not to mention here in BG once in awhile. Remember Lucas Goodrum? You think he'd be walking the streets if his family didn't own Dollar General? Everybody knows there's holes in our system. Anyone who doesn't believe that is just fooling themselves.
just wondering

North Ridgeville, OH

#11 Jun 27, 2013
Bombardier:
I wonder how you have such intimate knowledge of this case. Have you read the 190 page report? Were you on the grand jury? Have you listened to the audio of the 911 calls? Because your belief in what happened just don't add up with witness testimony. BB was pulled over by TB. 911 call statement by MB. BB pulled over after a plain clothes officer with a badge (TB) told him too. Then BB was assaulted while still in his truck. Every witness claims that TB was the aggressor. I am just wondering what horse you have in this race. Are you TB? are you his son? Are you his best friend Peanut Gains? Are you his lawyer? Because, I can't figure you out. If you are a pro-gun guy and that's all you see this as would you be cheering BB for shooting TB when he assaulted him leaving him no choice but to shoot him?
blessed

United States

#12 Jun 27, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
I see this topic has reared it's ugly head again.
Let me sum this up:
Bradshaw introduced lethal force FIRST. Not in fear for his life or well being, but in anger. Brown, acting in self defense, pulled his weapon and shot Bradshaw.
That was, is, and will always be the BOTTOM LINE. Everything else matters very little from a LEGAL standpoint. That's why Brown is not in jail. That's why Brown will be immune from civil suits.
Personally, I think it's a moral and ethical responsibility for a someone toting a weapon to do everything they can to avoid a confrontation that might escalate into violence. If either of these gunslingers had adopted that philosophy, this would have never happened. It's a tragedy.
amen.it is a shame, but the real facts were heard by the grand jury.let's all pray for his kids.
leave it alone

Palmyra, IN

#13 Jun 27, 2013
people let it go!! all is done and nothing will bring him back. the court system is messed up and the person who done this to him, will have to answer to one person and that is god himself. let the man rest in peace.
Weighing In

Topeka, KS

#14 Jun 27, 2013
blessed wrote:
<quoted text>amen.it is a shame, but the real facts were heard by the grand jury.let's all pray for his kids.
or rather ...'facts' were presented in a way for the grand jury to hear not enough to indict.
The WHOLE truth

Alliance, OH

#15 Jun 27, 2013
The truth wrote:
No drugs found in his system
Looks as if there are some new developments... read the DN story.

Location hidden

#16 Jun 27, 2013
Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I know EXACTLY how the system works. It's who you know, who you blow, and in most cases it's how much money you got in your bank account. Don't tell me I'm wrong.
Ok dummy, tell us why the grand jury didn't vote to send the case to trial. Tell us who did the paying and who got paid or shut your ignorant trap.
Remember Lucas Goodrum? You think he'd be walking the streets if his family didn't own Dollar General? Everybody knows there's holes in our system. Anyone who doesn't believe that is just fooling themselves.
LG walked because there was zero physical evidence that he was at the scene of the crime. None. If you knew how the system works, you'd know that and you wouldn't be making a fool of yourself here.
Really

New Albany, IN

#17 Jun 27, 2013
Looks like B B toked a little. Big deal so what.

Location hidden

#18 Jun 27, 2013
just wondering wrote:
Bombardier:
I wonder how you have such intimate knowledge of this case. Have you read the 190 page report? Were you on the grand jury? Have you listened to the audio of the 911 calls? Because your belief in what happened just don't add up with witness testimony. BB was pulled over by TB. 911 call statement by MB. BB pulled over after a plain clothes officer with a badge (TB) told him too. Then BB was assaulted while still in his truck. Every witness claims that TB was the aggressor. I am just wondering what horse you have in this race. Are you TB? are you his son? Are you his best friend Peanut Gains? Are you his lawyer? Because, I can't figure you out. If you are a pro-gun guy and that's all you see this as would you be cheering BB for shooting TB when he assaulted him leaving him no choice but to shoot him?
You must have read the report issued by Brandon's little fan club, because that's not what the official report said.

Location hidden

#19 Jun 27, 2013
Weighing In wrote:
<quoted text>
or rather ...'facts' were presented in a way for the grand jury to hear not enough to indict.
Then tell us what facts were misrepresented.
just us

Tampa, FL

#20 Jun 27, 2013
blessed wrote:
<quoted text>amen.it is a shame, but the real facts were heard by the grand jury.let's all pray for his kids.
How do you know the real facts were presented to the grand jury. Do you have a magical crystal ball that shows you exactly what happened the day BB was shot and killed? What the grand jury got was what a KSP investigation and Cohron presented to the grand jury. They finally managed to scrap up a witness that would tell the story in way to help TB out but it took them weeks to find such a witness.
Assuming the grand jury got the real facts is naive. DO you honestly think KSP went the extra mile to gather all the facts? Or just enough to exonerate TB?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bee Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barbershops 14 min Yup 2
Billy Wells back in jail but not as a inmate b... (Jul '15) 1 hr Smh 12
James stacey decker is a nut 1 hr The truth 2
News Hands-on Pasture Weed ID - 1 hr Meggie 1
Tonya Hart (Jan '11) 1 hr Meggie 24
News Windstream files lawsuit (Feb '08) 1 hr Meggie 3
Whos hiring i need a job they say 1 hr Meggie 1

Bee Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance