Should marijuana be legalized recreat...

Should marijuana be legalized recreationally in Kentucky?

Created by Sheldon on Jan 4, 2014

53 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes.

No.

Not sure.

dumb

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2014
NO!!! stupidest sh#t I've ever heard of!!
aunt B

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jan 5, 2014
I say no, but I really don't think it matters what the fuck the law is. In my experience what is law, at least where I am, in no way factors in when Hart County people do anything. From theft to drugs, drunk driving to disability fraud this place is in a class all its own
Wat

Cub Run, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2014
dumb wrote:
NO!!! stupidest sh#t I've ever heard of!!
Care to elaborate why decriminalizing a plant that is safer than alcohol is "the stupidest sh#t I've ever heard of!!" Do you get off on wasting your tax dollars jailing harmless people? You're either a dealer yourself or one of those moral crusaders who thinks that prohibition works and that what people do in their spare time is their business. And before you call me a pothead (because I know that'll be your comeback,) know that I haven't smoked that stuff in years.
dumb

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Jan 5, 2014
Wat wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to elaborate why decriminalizing a plant that is safer than alcohol is "the stupidest sh#t I've ever heard of!!" Do you get off on wasting your tax dollars jailing harmless people? You're either a dealer yourself or one of those moral crusaders who thinks that prohibition works and that what people do in their spare time is their business. And before you call me a pothead (because I know that'll be your comeback,) know that I haven't smoked that stuff in years.
what I meant was that legalizing the sh#t is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of! no I'm not a dealer & have never touched the stuff! I just don't like the thought of being out somewhere with my child & be around someone that has smoked the sh#t! stupid a$$es!!!
hmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jan 5, 2014
ma'am i'm sorry but you need to do ALOT of research because cannabis is one of the best medicines in the world I have terrible migraines weekly and marijuana is the best and safest way to lower the pain, sometimes even killing my migraines dead in there tracks and I don't have to worry about rotting my liver with pills.
dumb

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Jan 5, 2014
hmm wrote:
ma'am i'm sorry but you need to do ALOT of research because cannabis is one of the best medicines in the world I have terrible migraines weekly and marijuana is the best and safest way to lower the pain, sometimes even killing my migraines dead in there tracks and I don't have to worry about rotting my liver with pills.
I gave MY opinion on the subject u go on & keep smoking the sh#t & have a nice life!!
hmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jan 6, 2014
Trust me I will. And you go ahead and keep living your misinformed life.
Wheres the Bic

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Jan 6, 2014
marijuana is a wonderful thing and I bet those of you hating on weed are either tobacco smokers, drinkers, or pill junkies so you really have no right to say bad things about a harmless plant...
look outside the square

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Jan 24, 2014
Lets see its great unless your not smokimg the real thing... An it gets mixed with other drugs you are unawair about to make you more addicted than you would have been if it had not been tampered with.... Over dose on something you love so much an die. Medical purposes only an two they do have a THC pill now for that where your not actually having to smoke it. Then again its so bad out here now days you have noooo idea what people would sell even in medical facilities things could happen. There would be alot of the munchies man...
yep

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2014
It doesn't matter either way but I think smoking pot is a hell of alot safer than drinking and all the other drugs that are out there
Common Sense

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jan 25, 2014
I think it should be for medical reasons only. I know it is only a matter of time before it is legalized and probably for recreational use. When that happens I just hope it will not be allowed to be smoked in public places. I think it stinks horribly. I have NEVER tried it but I have smelled it and it makes me physically sick. After stating my dislike of
this. I also have to say I would much prefer someone smoking this and
driving, than drinking alcohol and driving.
I do NOT think anyone should be allowed to drink or smoke pot and drive.
When this is legalized, I think there should be strict rules and they should be enforced. I will respect the persons right to drink or smoke....but I also want my rights to not have it around me respected also
. That being said, I will still vote AGAINST it.
Come on

Buffalo, TX

#13 Jan 25, 2014
look outside the square wrote:
Lets see its great unless your not smokimg the real thing... An it gets mixed with other drugs you are unawair about to make you more addicted than you would have been if it had not been tampered with.... Over dose on something you love so much an die. Medical purposes only an two they do have a THC pill now for that where your not actually having to smoke it. Then again its so bad out here now days you have noooo idea what people would sell even in medical facilities things could happen. There would be alot of the munchies man...
Er. You realize it will be regulated if it gets legalized? Secondly, I'm sure the medical facilities will be extra careful about their marijuana sources. If they're not careful, a violation like that (addictive and unknown substances in their marijuana?) could shut them down and probably sued. Come on. I'm sure there will be the rare, very rare facility that screws up, but no facility is going to take that insane risk, especially intentionally.

Also, you don't get physically addicted to marijuana. Based on research, there is a chance that marijuana is harmful for children, but that is fixed with the 21 and over law. If people start getting physically addicted to marijuana, they'll know something is up. Right?

How can people not support marijuana but conveniently ignore horrible narcotics that have been used and abused for years like Oxycodone and Methadone, which are prescribed? Come on, you guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bee Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valentina May Meredith (Sep '15) 40 min Cho 13
Tiffany at tattle tails 54 min Curious 9
Tiffany ragland 55 min Curious 9
FACTS... Tiffany ragland 59 min Curious 2
wtf 59 min yea buddy 2
Pathological liar 1 hr Thetruthwillsetyo... 25
Blaze pizza was awful 1 hr ThatsRight 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bee Spring Mortgages