First Prev
of 2
Next Last
not so nice

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Nov 13, 2010
funny to me wrote:
<quoted text>lets get this STRAIT you started this topic?you said a few replies earlier it wasntyou? in one post you said you didnt even know me did you NOT? cause i dont know you or do i? as far as finding kelly decker thats no problem. you never said no name all i seen in one post was aka kel is that you? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE?
well you just come on over to bee springs and find me or is the reason that you won't is because your a coward.
tells the truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Nov 16, 2010
well I guess I was right wesley is a coward. I thought you was going to come by my house and streighten things out and as usuall you have not shown up. your just a lame ass mechanic, a lame ass lier. keep it up wesley it looks more and more like you will win the lame ass of the year award.
kel

Campbellsville, KY

#24 Nov 17, 2010
wesley,i dont know what the hell is going on but i got on here this morning and saw all this crap. the fake not so nice doesnt even know how to spell my real name aka. kellie. i guess me and u might as well get together and check out each others computers. the not so nice thats been posting cant even find a name for themselves,but i have a pretty good idea who it if im right they will respond
not so nice

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Nov 17, 2010
just to let you know kelly is spelled this way not kellie your the one that cannot spell.
not so nice aka kel

United States

#26 Nov 18, 2010
kel wrote:
wesley,i dont know what the hell is going on but i got on here this morning and saw all this crap. the fake not so nice doesnt even know how to spell my real name aka. kellie. i guess me and u might as well get together and check out each others computers. the not so nice thats been posting cant even find a name for themselves,but i have a pretty good idea who it if im right they will respond
yea you 2 get togather so you can steal from each other hell thats all either one of you do.
I AM WESLEY MILLER

Webster, FL

#27 Nov 18, 2010
not so nice aka kel wrote:
<quoted text>yea you 2 get togather so you can steal from each other hell thats all either one of you do.
http://www.etradebabymail.com/ ?mId=37777011.3
tells the truth

United States

#28 Nov 19, 2010
I AM WESLEY MILLER wrote:
is this were you get your baby milk from.
kel

Campbellsville, KY

#29 Nov 19, 2010
to not so nice,oh yeah i do know how to spell my own name kellie and if u knew my last name u wouldnt know how to spell it either wesley maybe if we stop responding these ppl would get bored and stop arguing with themselves
kel

Campbellsville, KY

#30 Nov 19, 2010
and thanks for responding u let me know who u are, so wont u leave wesley out of this
kel

United States

#31 Nov 19, 2010
kel wrote:
and thanks for responding u let me know who u are, so wont u leave wesley out of this
how can I leave you or wesley out of anything and stop posting like you are me get your own dam log on name.
kellie

United States

#33 Nov 20, 2010
kel wrote:
you just don't get it do you I will never leave you alone. I am going to stay after you until the day you die. you are nothing but scum that some one scaps off of the bottom of their shoe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bee Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Sugar Baby (Oct '12) 13 min wowreally 23
Single mother needs help for her kids 32 min uradumbtwat 17
mechanic suggestion 32 min what 5
jackie bowles jr 40 min grammar nazi 76
a guy that works at KIRIU? Who are you? 44 min idontwantyours 9
Heather Atkerson 48 min Jason 2
stolen valor 50 min Jason 3
More from around the web

Bee Spring People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE