The Italian Kitchen old BBs

The Italian Kitchen old BBs

Posted in the Bee Spring Forum

carolina

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2013
Well anyone else go for the GRAND opening tonight ? And what do you think I seen some there that cause me to NEVER go back to eat I really think these places serving food should do a background check on the people they hire .
cook

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Oct 6, 2013
i hope they have all new kitchen personnel
Minx

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Oct 7, 2013
It wont be too long itll be turn into Arbys next year.
dont know

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2013
carolina wrote:
Well anyone else go for the GRAND opening tonight ? And what do you think I seen some there that cause me to NEVER go back to eat I really think these places serving food should do a background check on the people they hire .
Where is it ?
Brandon Hall

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Oct 11, 2013
carolina wrote:
it's a restaurant. Not a law firm. Why would we drug test people that already have to work at 7.25/hr.? Grow up. Personal opinions shouldn't be a reason to judge the restaurant. And yeah, I work there.
Common Sense

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Oct 13, 2013
carolina wrote:
Since you say they should do a background check, I figure they have a criminal record, that also tells me they have served their time or are on probation. Kudo's to them as they are trying to get their life back on track and are working. That means money is not coming out of my paycheck to support them.
I am NOT related to the people there nor do I know them.
My Dad was a police officer in Jefferson county, he always told me
there is a reason people do wrong things, just as there is a
reason to give them a second chance. He also told me "you can ALWAYS find something good about a person...even if it is the color of their eyes, some times you just have to look harder!"
Great place

Leitchfield, KY

#7 Oct 13, 2013
Why would they do back ground checks on people that works there. At least they are working. And people that are felons are more working people then people who don't have a record. Cause it's hard for them to get jobs and when they do they bust there ass. If they was to drug test people at factorys here they would be more out the doors. Shit look at police dept.
Signed

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Oct 13, 2013
Great place wrote:
Why would they do back ground checks on people that works there. At least they are working. And people that are felons are more working people then people who don't have a record. Cause it's hard for them to get jobs and when they do they bust there ass. If they was to drug test people at factorys here they would be more out the doors. Shit look at police dept.
Signed- Felon A. Drughead
former inmate

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Oct 13, 2013
Hell I worked there back in 2010 before I went to work at Perdue, and was forward about my record. Why would a prior felony bar somebody from working in a kitchen is beyond me....
Haha

Columbus, IN

#10 Oct 21, 2013
The food is not that great and overpriced. I cook for a living and have for a long time and it was not that great of food. and why have a grand opening when the inside didn't even change that much? It looks almost identical to the old Bbs. Management has gotten worse and so has food service. They must have only new people working in the kitchen.
Hungry

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Oct 21, 2013
Minx wrote:
It wont be too long itll be turn into Arbys next year.
hope so! I love Arby's!
omg

Leitchfield, KY

#12 Oct 21, 2013
It's a place don't like it then don't go there...
Hey

Louisville, KY

#13 Oct 24, 2013
Well I ate there for the first time since the grand opening. I probably won't go back. Food was not hot. Slow, slow service and hard to get check.. Poor poor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bee Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rand Paul: Republican brand 'sucks' 8 min Synque 38
does anyone know amanda nichole shields 26 min Friend 7
Arby's on Russleville Rd 29 min Lisa 2
News Sex Offender Roundup in Warren County 42 min Thanks 1
Warren Central principal fired 56 min Class of 06 30
How is the Johnson Drive area to live in??? 1 hr jdz 4
Crossland community church resignations 1 hr concerned 98
More from around the web

Bee Spring People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE