'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 261630 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#130052 Oct 17, 2013
Michele Bachmann: Government Reopening Is 'A Very Sad Day'

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) called Thursday, the day the government reopened after a shutdown that lasted almost two weeks, "a very sad day."

In an interview with Fox News, Bachmann said President Barack Obama "got 100 percent of what he wanted" in the shutdown deal that passed late Wednesday, and said he made "a very bad bargain."

MinnPost reports Bachmann criticized the president for taking an "immediate victory lap."

“To me, it’s a very sad day, because his agenda is going to go forward and he gets an immediate victory lap," Bachmann said, according to MinnPost.

The end of the shutdown meant thousands of furloughed workers could return to their jobs, national parks could reopen and desperately ill patients could continue clinical trials, among other things. Obama signed the bill to reopen the government early Thursday morning.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/17/mich...

[email protected] crazy eyes...hahaha

RIP TEABAGGER GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#130053 Oct 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YepperZ ...
They've been HAD by the TEA party
;~)
From now own the Tea Party will be referred to as Teahadist. And you are still a member of the Anti-American Taliban.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#130054 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Are children of US fathers citizens of the US, even though they are born out of the limits of the US?
Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship.(WKA v. US, para.34)
Obama was born a citizen of his father's country, this would make him subject to that country's jurisdiction, just a fact that you can't dispute.
Of course I can.
If I had a child born to an unwed mother in another country, that child would be a citizen of that country. At most it would have a dual citizenship.
But as I have stated before, it matters not what other countries considers citizens, it is what WE consider a citizen.
ANY person born on US soil is a US citizen. Just ask any immigrant.
Now I am done with this idiot conversation.
If your opinion had any merit at all, Orly Taitz would be a famous successful litigator, instead of some nut barred from wasting any more court time.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#130055 Oct 17, 2013
Even funnier than the crazy eyed nutjob article above...hahahahahaha

Sarah Palin suggests she will get involved in Kentucky Senate race

After the Republican New Jersey Senate candidate she supported lost Wednesday night, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin suggested that Kentucky might be her next project.

Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee with U.S. Sen. John McCain, sent a message to her Facebook fans after Steve Lonegan lost the New Jersey special election to Newark Mayor Cory Booker.

"We're going to shake things up in 2014," Palin wrote. "Rest well tonight, for soon we must focus on important House and Senate races. Let's start with Kentucky —which happens to be awfully close to South Carolina, Tennessee, and Mississippi — from sea to shining sea we will not give up. We've only just begun to fight."

Given her endorsement record, it seems likely that Palin is suggesting she will get involved in the Kentucky Republican Senate primary between Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and Louisville businessman Matt Bevin.

In an interview with the Lexington Herald-Leader on Wednesday, Bevin was asked if he thought Palin would get involved on his behalf.

Bevin said a number of national high-profile people had contacted him about helping his campaign, but he declined to say whether Palin was one of them.

"They are all watching," Bevin said. "Many of them will come on board."

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2013/10/17/2881122/sa...

haha she ought to help the teabagger out as much as Steve Lonegan who just lost to Cory Booker (D) and John McCain huh? hahaha Bring her on, she will be a real vote getter for Alison. PRICELESS

RIP TEABAGGER GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#130056 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Are children of US fathers citizens of the US, even though they are born out of the limits of the US?
Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship.(WKA v. US, para.34)
Obama was born a citizen of his father's country, this would make him subject to that country's jurisdiction, just a fact that you can't dispute.
If you are correct than I doubt if Obama wins a third term.
P.S. Have you gotten that email to the Canadian Ted Cruz yet? Do you have a date set to appear before the US Supreme Court for them to hear your case against Obama and Cruz?
Uncle Tab

United States

#130057 Oct 17, 2013
Fear wrote:
<quoted text>Uncle, my comment was U.S. citizens could lose their rights to own Firearms, and your come-back reply was about shoes, now you or I must have a strange brain.
We've been over this a million times. You weak minded fools believe that because you're uneducated.

Just because Limbaugh and Beck say you'll lose your guns doesn't make it true.

That's why I have you the shoe answer..... It's not even an issue for the educated people who understand out gun rights will never be taken away. The weak minded folks believe that because.... Well, they're weak.

Regan had tougher gun laws than we have today.

Doom, gloom, and fear types.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#130058 Oct 17, 2013
Shutdown over, Mitch McConnell puts focus on Alison Lundergan Grimes over Matt Bevin

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has signaled in recent days he is increasingly focusing on his Democratic opponent in next year's Senate race and not so much on his Republican primary challenger.

McConnell's decision to visibly enter negotiations to reopen government indicated the senator saw more political value from taking a lead role in forging a compromise than risk of angering Tea Party Republicans.

Shortly after the federal government reopened its doors Thursday morning, McConnell had little to say about Republican opponent Matt Bevin, focusing his comments instead on his role in Washington and Democratic opponent Alison Lundergan Grimes.

Grimes' campaign has waged a press release campaign against McConnell since the partial government shutdown began, accusing him daily of being responsible for the shutdown and labeling him "Senator Gridlock."

McConnell said that his high-profile part in the deal that ended the shutdown and extended the debt ceiling had taken the air out of Grimes' message.

"It steps on the whole narrative of her campaign, and so she's desperately trying to criticize something I was praised for by Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer and Amy Klobuchar among others," McConnell said.

"That's why she's engaged in this sort of desperate name-calling."

The Grimes campaign fired back in a release that McConnell was still "Senator Gridlock," noting a number of past remarks McConnell has made proudly proclaiming himself a "guardian of gridlock."

"It is an embarrassment that McConnell waited until the 11th hour to stop the manufactured crisis that he and members of Congress created," Grimes spokeswoman Charly Norton said. "It is not heroic for Mitch McConnell to do his job and reopen the government. He may think this is a winning strategy, but Kentuckians now have to pay for Mitch McConnell's Washington dysfunction."

McConnell and his campaign have been engaging Grimes since she entered the race, and Thursday's back-and-forth showed little new except Republican insistence that McConnell had successfully undercut the Democrat's message.

What is new is an increasing sense from McConnell and his team that they are more concerned with Grimes and less so with Bevin, a Louisville businessman.

McConnell's interview with the Herald-Leader last Friday, in which he publicly expressed his desire to work with Democrats to find a solution to the stand-off in Washington, came just hours after Bevin's third-quarter fundraising totals were made public.

While Bevin remained critical throughout the debate and after the deal, the senator's desire to be in the middle of a compromise with Democrats like Senate Majority Leader Reid suggested he favored whatever positives might come from being a part of a compromise over any blowback he might receive from Bevin.

There is no evidence the senator made the calculation to get involved in negotiations because of Bevin's quarterly report, but McConnell is a tested politician with a reputation for high-level political thinking.

McConnell has about $10 million cash-on-hand, while Bevin raised just more than $220,000 in the third quarter on top of the more than $600,000 he contributed from personal funds.

Sidelining Bevin for the time being has come at a cost.

McConnell has spent significantly on ads in an effort to define both Grimes and Bevin as they entered the race.

Records show McConnell had a 92 percent burn rate last quarter, raising close to $2.3 million but spending almost $2.1 million.

CONtinued:

RIP TEABAGGER GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#130060 Oct 17, 2013
Hugh Jasoal wrote:
<quoted text>
another astute post from the looney toon! He knows I was going by American man and then , publicly, switched to Hugh. Why dont you just concentrate on cleaning litter boxes so you dont get overtaken by toxoplasmosis.
Its like the blind leading the ignorant here, Jesus!
You guys do make a good team. Together you almost have a complete brain!
Almost
Please excuse me Dr Kno ...
For 'butting in'...
BUT ...
This is what I 'love' to DO!
SHOW them UP for the evil L~I~A~R~S they ARE!
~~~~~~~~~~

No 'american man' on there
NOR
Hugh Jasol ...

JUST "HUGE azzholes" ...
libTARDS and L~I~A~R~S

Like "I" said ;~)

'Other than' the *Patriots* of course ...

Comments (Page 5,667)
Showing post #'s 129173 - 129192
page:[ http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TCFCLCFLVBGSRUR... ]
Uncle Tab
#129173

Dr Kno
#129174

Uncle Tab
#129175

Uncle Tab
#129176

Dr Kno
#129177

Uncle Tab
#129178

#129179

OZombies
#129180

Dr Kno
#129181

Crow
#129182

Dr Kno
#129183

Uncle Tab
#129184

Dr Kno
#129185

Dr Kno
#129186

Uncle Tab
#129187

Crow
#129188

Barenaked Lady
#129189

Crow
#129190

Crow
#129191

wtf
#129192

.
.
.
.
.

E~A~S~Y

)8~D>
truth

Toledo, OH

#130061 Oct 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>We've been waking up to a better America since 2008.

As I've pointed out already, if you were Patriotic enough to stand up for what you believe in with your endless copy and paste lies, you wouldn't have ran last night.

That's why the majority of the country disagrees with you imbeciles and that's why you've lost 2 major elections and while you'll lose the next two major elections and will also lose the next few midterm elections.

All because you idiots are not what America wants.

As all democrats here said was fact, if Bonehead put the CR up for a vote it would pass...... Surprise surprise, he puts it up and it passes.

Not only does the majority if America disagree with you low IQ idiots, but the majority of politicians, both democratic AND republicans disagrees with you imbeciles.

The very small fringe of republican Taliban terrorists failed against the true Heros and patriots of the US!

FACT!
You are one in bred moron. Your prison bltch daddy has scrambled your brains one too many times after reading you bed time stories. Do you try to be this stupid or does it come naturally. Do us all a favor and go kill yourself.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#130062 Oct 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been over this a million times. You weak minded fools believe that because you're uneducated.
Just because Limbaugh and Beck say you'll lose your guns doesn't make it true.
That's why I have you the shoe answer..... It's not even an issue for the educated people who understand out gun rights will never be taken away. The weak minded folks believe that because.... Well, they're weak.
Regan had tougher gun laws than we have today.
Doom, gloom, and fear types.
They don't have enough gray matter to comprehend Uncle Tab. You are right in all that you said.

"I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen f or sporting, for hunting and so forth, or for home defense. But I do believe that an AK-47, a Machine Gun, is not a sporting weapon or needed for defense of a home" - RONALD REAGAN, Februaary 6, 1989

For 5 years they have been told Obama is gonna knock on their door and take their guns.
And for 5 years gun manufacturers have enjoyed record profits
Wonder how does it feel to be played for suckers?

Wonder where Crow has been. I hope she isn't sick or something. I miss seeing her post.

Dumbass repukes

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#130063 Oct 17, 2013
Hugh JasoAl wrote:
<quoted text>
notice you didn't have anything to say about the content of the posts. somethings are better left unsaid I guess
Refer to Post #130060

I was having FUN on page 5667
-n-
Word Pad ...

)8~D>
Dale

Wichita, KS

#130064 Oct 17, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Michele Bachmann: Government Reopening Is 'A Very Sad Day'
Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) called Thursday, the day the government reopened after a shutdown that lasted almost two weeks, "a very sad day."
In an interview with Fox News, Bachmann said President Barack Obama "got 100 percent of what he wanted" in the shutdown deal that passed late Wednesday, and said he made "a very bad bargain."
MinnPost reports Bachmann criticized the president for taking an "immediate victory lap."
“To me, it’s a very sad day, because his agenda is going to go forward and he gets an immediate victory lap," Bachmann said, according to MinnPost.
The end of the shutdown meant thousands of furloughed workers could return to their jobs, national parks could reopen and desperately ill patients could continue clinical trials, among other things. Obama signed the bill to reopen the government early Thursday morning.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/17/mich...
[email protected] crazy eyes...hahaha
RIP TEABAGGER GOP
DITCH MITCH
LMAO!!! You left out the most important factor, what about the "Children". Not very good "bleeding heart" journalism to leave that out.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#130065 Oct 17, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
Government Shutdown Could Affect 2014, 2016 Elections
WASHINGTON (AP)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/17/gove...
bye, bye teabagger republiCONS
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Had to delete yours for mine to fit :D

Government Shutdown Could Affect 2014, 2016 Elections...said a dumchit

YepperZ ...
That's WHEN libTARDS will become EXTINCT!
Like the do do Bird ...

)8~D>
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#130067 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You left out the most important factor, what about the "Children". Not very good "bleeding heart" journalism to leave that out.
I didn't write the article dumbass, but feel free to hop on their website and ask the reporter. Besides, why do you care. Everyone knows teabagging republiCONS don't care about children.

GOP = themselves, BIG CORPS,$$$$$$$$$

DEMS = PEOPLE

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#130069 Oct 17, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>They don't have enough gray matter to comprehend Uncle Tab. You are right in all that you said.

"I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen f or sporting, for hunting and so forth, or for home defense. But I do believe that an AK-47, a Machine Gun, is not a sporting weapon or needed for defense of a home" - RONALD REAGAN, Februaary 6, 1989

For 5 years they have been told Obama is gonna knock on their door and take their guns.
And for 5 years gun manufacturers have enjoyed record profits
Wonder how does it feel to be played for suckers?

Wonder where Crow has been. I hope she isn't sick or something. I miss seeing her post.

Dumbass repukes

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
It's Limbaugh, Beck, and Savage feeding on the weak minded republican voting base.

And as we've seen for years here (especially the last 2 weeks) even when they're wrong and it's proven without a shadow of a doubt they're wrong, these brain dead dolts will still go on and on with the talk radio koolaid, not a rational , original though in their little brains. How sad would it be to live like that? How sad is it that the majority, not just 51%, a HUGE majority of the country is against the way they want to take the country? And these republicans are too stupid to grasp that they're laughed at all over the world.

Just look at how ignorant they are with this birther BS? This idiot thinks he's arguing points that the vetting committee and the SCOTUS hasn't already looked into.

:-D

It's just sad that these people are to ignorant to comprehend they've lost. But they continuously go on and on making an even bigger fool of themselves.

Hence.... Low IQrs!

I don't know where crow has been. Hope she's ok too. Maybe had alot of work to do before rain came in?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#130070 Oct 17, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I can.
If I had a child born to an unwed mother in another country, that child would be a citizen of that country. At most it would have a dual citizenship.
But as I have stated before, it matters not what other countries considers citizens, it is what WE consider a citizen.
ANY person born on US soil is a US citizen. Just ask any immigrant.
Now I am done with this idiot conversation.
If your opinion had any merit at all, Orly Taitz would be a famous successful litigator, instead of some nut barred from wasting any more court time.
LMAO!!! If that child can prove you are his father, you are SOL. He becomes a US citizen and can call you daddy.

We require citizens to be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof. This can't be accomplished if they are born here and subject to another nation.

Oh, one more thingy, the 14th amendment makes only two types of citizens (Natural Born and Naturalized) you will not find a dual-citizen status.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#130072 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! If that child can prove you are his father, you are SOL. He becomes a US citizen and can call you daddy.
We require citizens to be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof. This can't be accomplished if they are born here and subject to another nation.
Oh, one more thingy, the 14th amendment makes only two types of citizens (Natural Born and Naturalized) you will not find a dual-citizen status.
Ok you win, Obama isn't President.
Oh Wait..........P
Dale

Wichita, KS

#130073 Oct 17, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I can.
If I had a child born to an unwed mother in another country, that child would be a citizen of that country. At most it would have a dual citizenship.
But as I have stated before, it matters not what other countries considers citizens, it is what WE consider a citizen.
ANY person born on US soil is a US citizen. Just ask any immigrant.
Now I am done with this idiot conversation.
If your opinion had any merit at all, Orly Taitz would be a famous successful litigator, instead of some nut barred from wasting any more court time.
LMAO!!! Obama's situation is not a matter for the courts, it must be brought through congress.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#130075 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Obama's situation is not a matter for the courts, it must be brought through congress.
Want to explain that theory to me?
Uncle Tab

United States

#130076 Oct 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! If that child can prove you are his father, you are SOL. He becomes a US citizen and can call you daddy.

We require citizens to be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof. This can't be accomplished if they are born here and subject to another nation.

Oh, one more thingy, the 14th amendment makes only two types of citizens (Natural Born and Naturalized) you will not find a dual-citizen status.
It's a shame you idiots spend so much time proving how ignorant you are.

As states hundreds of times over the last 5 years..... The SCOTUS disagrees with all of you birthers.

Hard pill to swallow I know, but we make the crackhead swallow every day.

:-D she's grown to expect and live it, she just keeps coming back for more and more and more!

LMAO No difference with you I see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bee Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenny Duvall 11 min Mee 8
Maria Gilley 25 min 5.0 17
What will happen with all these empty stores? 31 min slip slidin away 3
Matthew Hogan likes young 48 min Xoxo gossip girl ... 3
Jesse Banet (May '14) 50 min Jesse Banet 26
hmmmmmm 1 hr Hound dog 2
Sh. Pa. Wh. 1 hr Pathetic 4

Bee Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bee Spring Mortgages