'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#117192 Aug 18, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you hitting on me? Awe, too cute pumpkin.
I may be able to fit you in sometime in late October...
Not even in your dreams rush puffer. Now go tell your family they want you! HUYA!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
Uncle Tab

United States

#117193 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe so, yeah.. and I have no idea why.
I've been here far too long though, it's bedtime. Carry on calling Ari out for the slime he is.
Good night Crow, Rc, TIR, Uncle T.
Note Ms Love

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#117194 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe so, yeah.. and I have no idea why.
I've been here far too long though, it's bedtime. Carry on calling Ari out for the slime he is.
Good night Crow, Rc, TIR, Uncle T.
G'nite, ILiH. Dream sweet.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117195 Aug 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
He can call them anything he wants, it's already been done. Politicians say anything for many reasons. It's not the GOP, H of R doing it, it's NBRA whose website is fascinating and full of factual black history. And Farenthold was probably right, the Senate wouldn't convict, but when Republicans take the Senate, in the next election, as I said, "the worm turns".
Oh yes, and there are other petitions being signed for his impeachment all over this internet. If you went anywhere but liberal media website you would see this.
PS: I don't send my family and friends pages of books to read like you do. A simple link and my opinion, like, Hey you guys, look at this! Then they look....see?
Keep dreaming arisock, the WOMEN are taking over next two elections and see how fast your worm turns. Send them the link asshole. I post them here so people can read them without clicking on the link, unlike your batshit )8~D> crazy loon and her one liners and a winged nut daily links that don't even tell the story. Much like your house weeper boner did.

Boehner Tweets Link Showing Obamacare Works After Voting to Repeal It for the 40th Time
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/boehner-tw...

Much like YOU do so you can send people viruses, cookies, capture their ip, etc..and all the other deceitful things you do. Oh, and send them this one too.

16 Reasons Why Hillary Clinton Will Win 2016
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...

hahaha ignorant repuke circus clown SOCK

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#117196 Aug 18, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, ANOTHER one confesses to being a sock. Way to go chemtrail. I told you and you denied it. You clowns can't disguise your wording and key words to fool that many people. Not surprising. Some people don't use a bunch of devices and proxies. Must be exhausting to play that game you idiots do. Guess it validates you huh? Which avatar is yours? I am sure there are plenty. We didn't need you to tell us about technology but thanks for showing us what a fraudulent, circus sock you are.
You might be a RepubliCON if... you believe "lying and Cheating 101" should be a college course.
Arisock could be the professor. hahahahaha Bunch of ignorant circus socks.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
'Confesses'???
YOU ARE real circus. What, you don't like when you look stupid. You pretend the other night, you didn't see when someone used my name and my town to ask Jay, pretending to be me, if Jay is single and white? So everyone of you jumped on Ari. Someone is trying to make some of us look bad and start the fight and you must be really dumb to think it was one of us.

I just want it to show tonight how easy it was to do it from your own computer and that is, how was done the other night! The fraud was that buffoon who used my name and my town to write in my name and not me tonight trying to prove something. You don't have to hack someone's computer to do that.

You were going crazy the other night trying to show how smart you are and how you know everything, but you don't and that is when you go 'bananas' when others showed you were wrong...!

Ta ta...!!!!!
OZombies

United States

#117197 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. But alright.
Hey where'd Ari go?
He turned into a Sunshine, gone poof...!!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#117198 Aug 18, 2013
I've gone through my game lives almost as fast as Witch Hazel goes through a bag of pork rinds, so I'm out for the night.

RC Co-Cola, Tab, TIR...it's been a pleasure.

O, thanks for the gold star :)

Dream sweet, all.
Jay

Paris, TN

#117199 Aug 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You have meltdowns just like him Pat.
Lmao
And you have the exact hatred he has, anything nonwhite
Just a fact.

Oh, so now I'm Pat??? Meltdown? Did you ever read your own angry posts....pot and kettle again, eh ornery?

You are a lying sack of bourbon! Have another one!

I hate non-white? Really!? You are a real nutjob. Who is it that is sending the black message across the country? It sure ain't you, you knucklehead!
OZombies

United States

#117200 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you made a reference to defecation on my face. Sunshine doesn't suit you.
I still say you're Ari.
You never heard of an expression,'when you find out you were wrong, you're going to feel like having crap all over your face'...??

Doesn't suit you to tell a man F/you...'young lady'!
OZombies

United States

#117201 Aug 18, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
I've gone through my game lives almost as fast as Witch Hazel goes through a bag of pork rinds, so I'm out for the night.
Dream sweet, all.
You're Welcome C*...!!
You too...!!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117202 Aug 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
'Confesses'???
YOU ARE real circus. What, you don't like when you look stupid. You pretend the other night, you didn't see when someone used my name and my town to ask Jay, pretending to be me, if Jay is single and white? So everyone of you jumped on Ari. Someone is trying to make some of us look bad and start the fight and you must be really dumb to think it was one of us.
I just want it to show tonight how easy it was to do it from your own computer and that is, how was done the other night! The fraud was that buffoon who used my name and my town to write in my name and not me tonight trying to prove something. You don't have to hack someone's computer to do that.
You were going crazy the other night trying to show how smart you are and how you know everything, but you don't and that is when you go 'bananas' when others showed you were wrong...!
Ta ta...!!!!!
It was arisocks and I called you out weeks ago playing the sock game. Sunny Sue. You are as bad as they are playing games. arisocks used your name and the loon's to keep the shit stirred and WE don't use name changing/location spins like you circus clowns do. I knew what I was saying was true about you idiots.

And to quote on of my liberal friends one here F-YOU CHEMTRAIL loser clown SOCK.

Republicans lie about almost everything, then pray that no one is smart enough to fact-checks what they say.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117203 Aug 18, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Dream sweet, all.
Goodnight Crow, it's been fun watching their circus act. I am heading to my comfy bed and let them play with themselves. Don't think I will stick around for the batshit )8~D> crazy loon to fly in. I think I have had enough C~R~A~Z~Y for one day. They will have to do their crazy clown circus Act IV without any peanuts. lol

Sweet dreams.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#117204 Aug 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so now I'm Pat??? Meltdown? Did you ever read your own angry posts....pot and kettle again, eh ornery?
I hate non-white? Really!? You are a real nutjob. Who is it that is sending the black message across the country? It sure ain't you, you knucklehead!
Why does that bothers you at all Jay?
I wanted to show them how easy it was to change someone's name and location to prove my point. They call me fraud. Do I care, hell NO...!!

U.T. says one thing and later changes, doesn't believe his own comments. He said the other day he can multi task. I'm sure typing with one hand and drinking with the other. Hahaha ...!!

I went tonight under name Sunshine, they all jumped and attacked Ari...!!!!! It was funny...!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#117205 Aug 18, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Yeah, I'm still just me too. The whole sock thing seems like a huge waste of time and energy.
FINALLY! Somebody with some common sense! Whoever started this sock thing is an idiot! What the hell is it suppose to mean anyway? I've never heard of it outside this forum. I'm sure it's meant as an insult, but it's so stupid to call someone a sock.....makes me laugh

Yeah, please tell your dense friend, I AM NOT ARI, I AM NOT PAT, JOHNNY, TOM, DICK OR HARRY! I have never used any other name than Jay...but I'm not a real Jay anymore than you are a real Crow, see? I could be James tho, couldn't I?
OZombies

United States

#117206 Aug 18, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
It was arisocks and I called you out weeks ago playing the sock game. Sunny Sue. You are as bad as they are playing games. arisocks used your name and the loon's to keep the shit stirred and WE don't use name changing/location spins like you circus clowns do. I knew what I was saying was true about you idiots.
And to quote on of my liberal friends one here F-YOU CHEMTRAIL loser clown SOCK.
Republicans lie about almost everything, then pray that no one is smart enough to fact-checks what they say.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ...!!

YOU'RE PERFECT EXAMPLE ...!!

DITCH DemoCONS ...!!

Ta ta...!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#117207 Aug 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does that bothers you at all Jay?
I wanted to show them how easy it was to change someone's name and location to prove my point. They call me fraud. Do I care, hell NO...!!
U.T. says one thing and later changes, doesn't believe his own comments. He said the other day he can multi task. I'm sure typing with one hand and drinking with the other. Hahaha ...!!
I went tonight under name Sunshine, they all jumped and attacked Ari...!!!!! It was funny...!!
That was priceless, OZ...made me laugh out loud. Multi task....LOL!!!

I can't seem to get back far enough in these posts to catch up. Someone handed me my beautiful new grand daughter, and that is a priority over anything in this world - except my own kids, you know what I mean? I come back 15 minutes later and this place left me in the dust. So I try to go back and then I get further behind, LOL...oh well, then they accuse you of running off, or you're some alias person scared to answer. I can't be on here like some are all day and all night, so I do lose track, but oh well, not losing much, eh?

Your posts were great, and your explantion pure fact.

8)
Uncle Tab

United States

#117208 Aug 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Saturday Night Live Pat :-D
I live my Makers!
And you've never seen me have a meltdown.
;-)
You seem to still be in meltdown mode.
OZombies

United States

#117209 Aug 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That was priceless, OZ...made me laugh out loud. Multi task....LOL!!!
I can't seem to get back far enough in these posts to catch up. Someone handed me my beautiful new grand daughter, and that is a priority over anything in this world - except my own kids, you know what I mean? I come back 15 minutes later and this place left me in the dust. So I try to go back and then I get further behind, LOL...oh well, then they accuse you of running off, or you're some alias person scared to answer. I can't be on here like some are all day and all night, so I do lose track, but oh well, not losing much, eh?
Your posts were great, and your explantion pure fact.
8)
CONGRATULATIONS on your grand daughter, Jay!
I go back and I read when I have time. Don't care much what is going on here. There is alot more important things in life then forums. Some people here are real lunatics. This can be an addiction and obsession. For some, this is life.

MY FAMILY COMES FIRST...!!
Countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#117210 Aug 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ari...!!
I did this to show how mean people can be. Anyone can change name and your location. Country girl likes to do that just to start fight. She did one night with me, AL and E...typing really nasty stuff,'we wrote to each other'.
All tho I like name Sunshine.
If someone does that in mine name, I wouldn't. I want everyone to know that. With technology this days you can be in all 7 continents in one night !!!
Thank Ari...!!
:-))
cry baby, I learned it from you. It was
funny as hell. Very entertaining!
OZombies

United States

#117211 Aug 18, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> cry baby, I learned it from you. It was
funny as hell. Very entertaining!
I did this tonight, you did this few months ago. I know you can't stand but to 'come out' and show how smart you are...but YOU ARE NOT and even dumber was RepubliCON to think that was Ari...!!

Didn't make any sense. BEEN A CREEP and a JERK IT'S YOUR STYLE, goat girl ...!!

When you want to stick it to someone and start fight, you are not going to do it to your own, only DUMB than a DUMBER 'RepubliCON' will believe that...!!

You can fool anyone but you can't fool me goat girl. Back to the barn where you belong, with the other animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bee Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min gary 5,770
Former anchor returning to wbko 5 min Brandon who 101
isis in BG 1 hr Lone Ranger 107
Top Hat Cabaret new Gentleman's Club 2 hr Ynotme 165
couple looking for a female 3 hr Ynotme 11
aph (Mar '09) 4 hr may may 3
Eric Stice 4 hr BG 9
•••
•••
•••