I hate fat people broski's
real man

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Oct 12, 2013
at least fat chicks know how to cook a damn fine meal! Plus they got big real boobs, their asses are great to grab, there's plenty to eat, and I don't feel like Im gonna break them when I slide my meat in. BBW's rule.
lol

United States

#24 Oct 12, 2013
Seriously wrote:
You're too funny! Thanks for making me laugh today. Of course I'm fat and ugly boohoo, my feelings are hurt lmao. Maybe most people YOU know don't go to college because face it; you're stupid, and I think I'd be right in guessing that your family and friends (if you have any friends, doubt it) are too. Why troll topix on a Saturday night, loser? Bet you're a morbidly obese man trolling topix because you have no life outside of your moms basement. Have fun! I'm enjoying my Saturday night out with friends LIKE NORMAL 20-something people do, loser!:)
lol your mean
lol

United States

#25 Oct 12, 2013
sorority doll wrote:
<quoted text>
Orrr maybe it's basic stats. Look it up. Most dont go. Why the hell would I troll topix about being fat if I were fat you dumb biatch? Logic...use it! ; ) Also obviously you're old and fat cause like ever heard of internet on your phone??? OMG I know you learned something today. Having internet on your phone is very convenient. Especially so I can respond to fatties like you!!! ; D
your arguement sux you failed
lol

United States

#26 Oct 12, 2013
real man wrote:
at least fat chicks know how to cook a damn fine meal! Plus they got big real boobs, their asses are great to grab, there's plenty to eat, and I don't feel like Im gonna break them when I slide my meat in. BBW's rule.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder amen bro
sorority doll

Madisonville, KY

#27 Oct 13, 2013
real man wrote:
at least fat chicks know how to cook a damn fine meal! Plus they got big real boobs, their asses are great to grab, there's plenty to eat, and I don't feel like Im gonna break them when I slide my meat in. BBW's rule.
Dude you wish you could get a girl like me. But like you're super fat and ugly so you justify how big fat women are sexy cause thats all you can get. Like OMG stop being a loser.
wow

Auburn, KY

#29 Oct 13, 2013
sorority doll wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you wish you could get a girl like me. But like you're super fat and ugly so you justify how big fat women are sexy cause thats all you can get. Like OMG stop being a loser.
The scariest thought I have had today is that YOU represent what our future holds
B Man

Middlesboro, KY

#30 Oct 13, 2013
back to /fit/
real man

Elizabethtown, KY

#31 Oct 13, 2013
sorority doll wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you wish you could get a girl like me. But like you're super fat and ugly so you justify how big fat women are sexy cause thats all you can get. Like OMG stop being a loser.
LMAO bitch get your head out of your used up pussy long enough to listen to yourself! first off, I'm 120, maybe 125 after a good solid meal. Two, I own my own business, paid off my home, and all my cars and my harleys. Three, I just put my big beautiful WIFE (yeah that stuff was so damn good I married her)in a brand new BMW. Girl, Im gonna tell you something....no man is gonna want an UGLY GIRL (which is exactly what you are, all the freaking MAC and covergirl isn't going to cover up the cumstains on your chin)My BBW don't have to work, I pay all her bills. I take care of her because she takes GOOD care of me. You know what makes you so unattractive? Your attitude. Your a freak of nature and you know it. You know that you've been passed around at the frat house, got good at letting them run a train up your asshole, and try to wash away the shame with cheap ass vodka. The only loser here is YOU. I've got a wife. I've got a life. What the fuck do you have?
Seriously

Bowling Green, KY

#32 Oct 13, 2013
Thought I'd pop in to see what Ms. Moron had to say. Not surprising, but she doesn't deserve a response. She's a seriously delusional moron. Real man, congrats on your happiness! I'm not a larger type woman, but I'm definitely not so insecure with myself as to bash one! Have pity on this lonely, friendless soul.
Seriously

Bowling Green, KY

#33 Oct 13, 2013
Oh, next she'll call you old and /or ugly because she's stuck in that 10 year old state of mind lmao. It's sad.
Yep

Lafayette, TN

#34 Oct 13, 2013
sorority doll wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you wish you could get a girl like me. But like you're super fat and ugly so you justify how big fat women are sexy cause thats all you can get. Like OMG stop being a loser.
Hey, Sorority doll...how's the chess tournaments going at mama's house with your other nerdy friends! Bahahahah!
FATBOTTOM GIRLS, They make the rockin' world go round!!!!
bluejay

Portland, TN

#35 Oct 13, 2013
Nothing wrong with a woman with some meat on her bones. It's actually quite nice!
sorority doll

Madisonville, KY

#36 Oct 13, 2013
real man wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO bitch get your head out of your used up pussy long enough to listen to yourself! first off, I'm 120, maybe 125 after a good solid meal. Two, I own my own business, paid off my home, and all my cars and my harleys. Three, I just put my big beautiful WIFE (yeah that stuff was so damn good I married her)in a brand new BMW. Girl, Im gonna tell you something....no man is gonna want an UGLY GIRL (which is exactly what you are, all the freaking MAC and covergirl isn't going to cover up the cumstains on your chin)My BBW don't have to work, I pay all her bills. I take care of her because she takes GOOD care of me. You know what makes you so unattractive? Your attitude. Your a freak of nature and you know it. You know that you've been passed around at the frat house, got good at letting them run a train up your asshole, and try to wash away the shame with cheap ass vodka. The only loser here is YOU. I've got a wife. I've got a life. What the fuck do you have?
you're still old!!! And wooow OMG you weigh 120 lbs as a man? You're more like a boi hehe. Get some muscle dude. Sorry you're stuck with bills and a fat old used wife and kids and you cant have any fun. Keep accepting your fattie wife. Hope she doesnt have a heart attack soon :( Being FAT is unhealthy and UGLY.
monaliesalot

United States

#37 Oct 13, 2013
fratguy wrote:
Wtf is up with all the fat people broski's??? Like damn peeps keep getting fatter. Stop eating damn. Saw this chick with a hot face shame she weighed like 200 lbs and was fat as hell.###YOLO### I dont get why people spend their youth fat and ugly. Spend it lean and ripped people. Peace.
Kinda a dumb thing to say, the weight loss industry pulls in billions of dollars each year from those poor souls attempting to shed those unwanted pounds.
Did you ever think that maybe just maybe something in our environment is causing us to become fatter?? I think if you would notice, even our pets are fat. What is causing this to happen to everyone?? Could it be GMO's, or maybe steroids injected or fed to tthe animals that produce the meat you eat? humm
Seriously

Bowling Green, KY

#38 Oct 13, 2013
sorority doll wrote:
<quoted text>
you're still old!!! And wooow OMG you weigh 120 lbs as a man? You're more like a boi hehe. Get some muscle dude. Sorry you're stuck with bills and a fat old used wife and kids and you cant have any fun. Keep accepting your fattie wife. Hope she doesnt have a heart attack soon :( Being FAT is unhealthy and UGLY.
Told you she'd say that because she has no other 'chip' to gamble with!
Seriously

Bowling Green, KY

#39 Oct 13, 2013
And the 'woooowwww liiiiike omgggggggg' responses lead me to believe she is a morbidly obese man in his mothers basement who is trolling for attention lol. No one has used the 'like ogemgee!" terminology in the last decade. No one says 'like, ohmiagawd' anymore lol. Obvious troll is obvious.
really

Bowling Green, KY

#40 Oct 13, 2013
real man wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO bitch get your head out of your used up pussy long enough to listen to yourself! first off, I'm 120, maybe 125 after a good solid meal. Two, I own my own business, paid off my home, and all my cars and my harleys. Three, I just put my big beautiful WIFE (yeah that stuff was so damn good I married her)in a brand new BMW. Girl, Im gonna tell you something....no man is gonna want an UGLY GIRL (which is exactly what you are, all the freaking MAC and covergirl isn't going to cover up the cumstains on your chin)My BBW don't have to work, I pay all her bills. I take care of her because she takes GOOD care of me. You know what makes you so unattractive? Your attitude. Your a freak of nature and you know it. You know that you've been passed around at the frat house, got good at letting them run a train up your asshole, and try to wash away the shame with cheap ass vodka. The only loser here is YOU. I've got a wife. I've got a life. What the fuck do you have?
Bro, you got little or no respect for women.

Who cares what you got, it's who you are and how you present yourself.
old friend

Hopkinsville, KY

#41 Oct 13, 2013
to real man......I mean real jerk......have you ever thought some people have thyroid disease,cant help there weight......for you to sit here and dog people with disabilities make me sick.....better be carefulllllllllll,cause god will put on you,or your beautifullllllllll so called wife,the same thing you make fun of people with......you sound like a control freak....probably beats,locks up wife in basement.....there is more to you dude......everybody can talk behind a computer screen,truth be known you are probably a 13 yr old brat......you need major prayer......
so

Bowling Green, KY

#42 Oct 14, 2013
I HATE fat people. They are disgusting.
sorority doll

Philadelphia, PA

#44 Oct 14, 2013
monaliesalot wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda a dumb thing to say, the weight loss industry pulls in billions of dollars each year from those poor souls attempting to shed those unwanted pounds.
Did you ever think that maybe just maybe something in our environment is causing us to become fatter?? I think if you would notice, even our pets are fat. What is causing this to happen to everyone?? Could it be GMO's, or maybe steroids injected or fed to tthe animals that produce the meat you eat? humm
see thats what gets me mad. Thats excuses. I eat all the same things you do but Im not fat. I hate excuses. All you gotta do to not be a fattie is stop eating. Exercise not needed just calorie reduction. Though if you wanna be toned like me you exercise ; D. People just eat whatever the hell they want when they want as much as they want and become giant and blame everything else. My friend doesnt have a thyroid and she is super fit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bee Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Cessna sun products (Aug '13) 1 min Watcher 9
he sounds delusional and unbalanced, serious!!!!! 1 min Johnny Carson 3
Good morning HR bullies 1 min Bangin holes Bloody 15
Rough River pizza 1 min akl 45
Jessica Vincent 7 min real talk 2
Graham Felty 28 min Canoe 2
She finally found out about howie and teressa 36 min Askandiwilltell 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bee Spring Mortgages