Ohio County Murder Investigation

Ohio County Murder Investigation

There are 31 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Nov 29, 2010, titled Ohio County Murder Investigation. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On Monday, November 22, 2010, the Kentucky State Police in Henderson received a complaint that Donna Gaines has been telling people that she had killed her boyfriend, Gregory Keith Sigler of Cromwell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MMV

Detroit, MI

#21 Nov 19, 2012
Edd wrote:
I have been a customer of Donna's for over 20 years,,,,know her well. A christian woman....I know that He had physically abused her. Came to an appt with a fat and very "blue" lip right around the time this happened.....she told me Greg had hit her and hurt her son....told me state police had arrested him, and he knew to stay away from them,or she would have him arrested....I was VERY concerened for her and her son's saftey....
She is a lier and you fell for it. She would tell people anything. If you were a Christian then she was if you was being abided she was. A low life bitch. Hope they put her to death.
Do what

Tucker, GA

#22 Nov 19, 2012
Is this the same lady that had a son named Levi? Also, did she do hair in a building across from Greenview Hospital? At one time, did she live close to TC Cherry school? If she lived close to that school....was the same guy she killed was he the one that was a plumber??? Confused....I use to live close to a lady that is described as above but I didn't know she moved out of town. Crazy!!!
my 2 cents

Alliance, OH

#24 Nov 19, 2012
She is still in pre trial hearings. Next scheduled for December
noway

Evansville, IN

#25 Nov 19, 2012
why is she not in jail
my 2 cents

Alliance, OH

#27 Nov 19, 2012
username wrote:
<quoted text>2 full years later. I seriously doubt they are still in "pretrial" hearings.
There is a docket scheduled in December to discuss trial date. Found it on google.
my 2 cents

Alliance, OH

#28 Nov 19, 2012
username wrote:
<quoted text>2 full years later. I seriously doubt they are still in "pretrial" hearings.
Scheduled 12-13-12 at 9am room 1c. Still listed as pre trial
Do what

La Grange, KY

#30 Nov 20, 2012
Court proceedings take forever. It could be a cpl more years before trial. She knows if she did it and should take a plea if so!
no way

Evansville, IN

#31 Nov 20, 2012
yes but they let her out. thats so wrong
Kathy

Bowling Green, KY

#32 Sep 19, 2013
This woman was no Christian. I heard her brag after hailstorm "98 that she got a damaged central air conditioning unit from someone else who had already collected insurance from it due to the storm. She hooked it up to her house and collected insurance on it too. She would do anything for a dollar. That is not a Christian.
past friend

United States

#33 Oct 13, 2013
Do what wrote:
Is this the same lady that had a son named Levi? Also, did she do hair in a building across from Greenview Hospital? At one time, did she live close to TC Cherry school? If she lived close to that school....was the same guy she killed was he the one that was a plumber??? Confused....I use to live close to a lady that is described as above but I didn't know she moved out of town. Crazy!!!
Yes this is the same woman. She was a friend of mine years ago. I knew her for several years. My son and Levi would play together. I thought she was a decent christian woman until we went on a cruise together. On the trip she told me that she used to be a hooker in Alaska. She cheated on Sammie with some guy on the ship. She continued to have contact with him and the following month went back and got on the same ship he worked on to see him. The guy didn't have any interest in her so she was distraught and thought about jumping off the ship. After she returned, she started going out to bars and drinking and picking up men and going to hotels. That's how she ended up with her youngest son. She treated her kids good in front of people but horrible behind closed doors. Used to beat Levi, according to him. At one point she ended up on the sixth floor, psych ward, of medical center. She was very manipulative sort of like she had two personalities. Sammie went through hell with her and he was a very good decent man. I found out about her killing this man through her son Levi. He said her mother bailed her out of jail. He doesn't have anything to do with her. Says she is crazy.
Country Rock 28

Louisville, KY

#34 Sep 5, 2015
I knew her before she moved to Kentucky. She is from Alaska and was a mess back then. She loved her cocaine back then in the early 1980s. Guess it is no surprise that her life went this bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bee Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'd be better off 37 min XXX 20
Geesh 1 hr Wont 3
Hookers 1 hr Stef 16
Rick Adams (Feb '13) 1 hr Tabitha 12
Mark Preston 1 hr sun products 1
Kristi Hancock 1 hr Rianna 12
tiffany durbin and johnny pharis? she is hot i... (Sep '16) 2 hr Gina 23

Bee Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance