Ohio County Murder Investigation

Ohio County Murder Investigation

There are 31 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Nov 29, 2010, titled Ohio County Murder Investigation. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On Monday, November 22, 2010, the Kentucky State Police in Henderson received a complaint that Donna Gaines has been telling people that she had killed her boyfriend, Gregory Keith Sigler of Cromwell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#1 Nov 30, 2010
who has her little boy now?
CURIOUS

Independence, KY

#2 Dec 2, 2010
her daughter has her youngest son. does anyone know if mr. sigler had children?
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 2, 2010
thanks for the information my boyfriend rented from her in the past. and he considers himself lucky that that it wasnt him that she killed.
X-Wife

Birdseye, IN

#4 Dec 4, 2010
Mr Sigler had a daughter and a granddaughter he never got to see. He also had 7 brothers and sisters and was not homeless. He may have not had a home in Cromwell but only because he trusted and lived with Ms Gains.... He would have came to his family had he been able to get away from his situation in Cromwell... What kind of person is this Gaines Girl.
I bet she abused drugs and alcohol.
Ann

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2010
I have known Donna for about 10 years as one of her customers. Donna is a licensed massage therapist. I have known her to be a very caring person. She seemed to love her children and grandchildren dearly. I am not sure what happened to her to make it possible to do something this terrible. I pray for Donna, Greg’s family and Donna’s family, I can’t even imagine what they are going through.
fyi

Independence, KY

#6 Dec 10, 2010
Donna, like anyone else, has had her share of problems. She was a massage therapist and hair dresser. She did love her children and grandchildren as best she could. Everyone involved in this situation does need lots of prayers. Just wonder why no one from Mr. Sigler's family came looking for him for a year?
wondering

Evansville, IN

#7 Dec 17, 2010
i know people use to pay her in bowling green to cast spells on people. does this have some thing to do with the occult?
Gene

Canton, OH

#8 Dec 18, 2010
I have known Donna back to the years she was married to my friend Sammy Gaines and she has always been a very hard worker and responsible just can not imagine what happened here. I just wanted to let everyone know that she is a gaines only by marriage as the Gaines family are great law abiding people.
ohme

Russellville, KY

#9 Dec 21, 2010
.Anyone that knew donna on personal side would know she hasn't talked to her older son in years. she has tried to get her kids, all of them, to do things that were against the law. glad they listen to the raising of there daddy to do the right thing. i have seen her in her personal life,,ain't pretty!
BREE

Fairfield, IL

#10 Jan 9, 2011
I looked for my father for a year! I was pregnant when Donna shot && burned him. He never got to see his grandchild... Every family member of mine is mourning && we all wondered where he was! It is difficult to get the police to search for a 51 yr old man, they always said "if he doesn't want to be found, he doesn't want to be found" I called Donna && she lied to me, she lied to my family. She had no right to kill me father, if she didn't want him all she had to do was ask him to leave... there is no excuse for what she did. && anyone can say she is a good person, but she didn't kill YOUR father, did she??
Edd

Scottsville, KY

#11 Jan 9, 2011
I have been a customer of Donna's for over 20 years,,,,know her well. A christian woman....I know that He had physically abused her. Came to an appt with a fat and very "blue" lip right around the time this happened.....she told me Greg had hit her and hurt her son....told me state police had arrested him, and he knew to stay away from them,or she would have him arrested....I was VERY concerened for her and her son's saftey....
Glad

United States

#12 Nov 25, 2011
I'm so sorry for your loss and your family. Donna was a real peace of crap. I had to evict her from a club for non payment. She started telling lies on everyone getting the police involved in her lies. I hope she torts in prison. She killed you dad for the monthly checks she was a greedy bitch and always thought she was smarter than anyone else. And as for her kid. She let her little boy run around the lake Malone all hours of the night at age 7 not a good mom. Told everyone he was home schooled and he had not been to school are home schooled in over 2 years when she killed. I would not be surprised she had not done this before. Like in Alaska. Her dad lost his place because she said her brother grew dope on it. But then she was an habitual lira. What did she end up getting from the court system.
BREE wrote:
I looked for my father for a year! I was pregnant when Donna shot && burned him. He never got to see his grandchild... Every family member of mine is mourning && we all wondered where he was! It is difficult to get the police to search for a 51 yr old man, they always said "if he doesn't want to be found, he doesn't want to be found" I called Donna && she lied to me, she lied to my family. She had no right to kill me father, if she didn't want him all she had to do was ask him to leave... there is no excuse for what she did. && anyone can say she is a good person, but she didn't kill YOUR father, did she??
Glad

United States

#13 Nov 25, 2011
Donna is no Christian she was what she thought you were to fit in and take advantage of she was the abuser. I lived 50 foot from her in Muhlenberg County. She would get people she fooled into thinking she was something she was not to do thing like vandalize for her. She is a worthless price of shit and got what was coming to her she need to be put to death. The one you need to feel sorry for is the man she killed and his family. One question what kind of Christen would kill then keep drawing his check. A greedy bitch.
Edd wrote:
I have been a customer of Donna's for over 20 years,,,,know her well. A christian woman....I know that He had physically abused her. Came to an appt with a fat and very "blue" lip right around the time this happened.....she told me Greg had hit her and hurt her son....told me state police had arrested him, and he knew to stay away from them,or she would have him arrested....I was VERY concerened for her and her son's saftey....
Glad

United States

#14 Nov 25, 2011
What did the bitch finally get from the court system. And where is she now.
BREE

Owensboro, KY

#15 Nov 25, 2011
I've known my father all my life obviuosly and I don't believe that he abused Donna and I especially couldn't imagine him abusing a child in any way. Besides, from what I could tell, he loved my father being around! And this was observed by me THE month she murdered him. He did not deserve to die whether he beat her ass or not. And to "Glad" they still haven't senteced her. It's been one thing after another. There is supposed to be a court date Decemeber 3rd I believe and that is only to set another date in January for an actual sentencing. I'm not really concerned with what she gets. I could care less about her. I do really feel sorry for her son.
BREE

Owensboro, KY

#16 Nov 25, 2011
I just want to add a couple more things, actually. If Donna had a busted lip, she probably did it herself. I know that she had called the police on a domestic violence case prior to my father's death. The reports clearly stated that he was the one with all the visible marks. And he left her that month because he was staying in a hotel close to my house. I was there everyday. Then one day Donna and her son showed up... I knew she was supposed to be bringing him his medicine but I don't know what happened after that or how she got him back to Cromwell. It was really weird and he said that she was psycho. The courts did prove she wasn't though. You'd think someone would have to be crazy to stand over a burning corpse for 4 days but I guess not. Also, I agree with the habitual lies becuase she fabricated an entire story of how my father left with two friends of his and never came back. She drove over two hours to my aunt's house just to tell her that too. She didn't turn out to be the Christian woman she made us believe she was too. Unless you'd like to condone that type of behavior into your religion.
glad too

United States

#17 Sep 12, 2012
I worked for this woman in muhlenburg county and ahe constantly left me with her youngest son never knowing where ahe was. She stopped paying me for work so I stopped working. She then called the law on me saying I was a dope dealer. I have been clean and sober for over 12 years and attended meatungs with her. She is a two faced piece of crap. She also got me fired from my other job by spreading these lies because I wouldnt work for her for free. I also had to homeschool her son for a year as she wasnt smart enough to understand his homework. I pray for her and the victims and may God have mercy on her soul if he sees fit.
wondering too

Oxford, OH

#18 Oct 30, 2012
What has happened with this case? Or how can I find out?
Whatever

Dunmor, KY

#19 Oct 30, 2012
BREE wrote:
I just want to add a couple more things, actually. If Donna had a busted lip, she probably did it herself. I know that she had called the police on a domestic violence case prior to my father's death. The reports clearly stated that he was the one with all the visible marks. And he left her that month because he was staying in a hotel close to my house. I was there everyday. Then one day Donna and her son showed up... I knew she was supposed to be bringing him his medicine but I don't know what happened after that or how she got him back to Cromwell. It was really weird and he said that she was psycho. The courts did prove she wasn't though. You'd think someone would have to be crazy to stand over a burning corpse for 4 days but I guess not. Also, I agree with the habitual lies becuase she fabricated an entire story of how my father left with two friends of his and never came back. She drove over two hours to my aunt's house just to tell her that too. She didn't turn out to be the Christian woman she made us believe she was too. Unless you'd like to condone that type of behavior into your religion.
Bree I am so sorry for your loss, and you are right knowone deserves to lose their life in anyway especially to such horrible violence, and some of the comments on here of people taking up for this woman ought to be proof to everyone involved that we NEVER really know the people we think we do.
MMV

Detroit, MI

#20 Nov 19, 2012
BREE wrote:
She is a mean add bitch that thought she was smarter than anyone else. Always wanted it her way. She wanted this man check that is all. My heart go out to you and your family. And I knew her and I evicted her. She was a rotten mother, would let her little boy run around all over the place late at night by himself. I don't know what she got. I think they should hang the bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bee Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 2 hr Amanda 5,459
sheriff peanut gaines is a coward 2 hr i am kohen 5
Cameron Buckner shooting 2 hr Robby 271
News Windstream files lawsuit (Feb '08) 3 hr anonymous 4
Dennis and john Pedigo 3 hr Eye for an eye 8
Calling on all Citizens 3 hr anonymous 4
Woody Martin, Give him a chances 3 hr Dontuwishunew 1

Bee Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance