Online Extra: The Reviews of Dan Sigley

Online Extra: The Reviews of Dan Sigley

There are 2 comments on the MergeDigital story from Feb 24, 2008, titled Online Extra: The Reviews of Dan Sigley. In it, MergeDigital reports that:

A sample of reviews for The Morning Call by Dan Sigley, the Lehigh Valley's dean of theater critics, who died at 74 on Feb. via MergeDigital

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MergeDigital.

Jen Beth

Telford, PA

#1 Apr 30, 2008
i am so sorry to hear about dan's death. he was a great actor, and always a joy to be around. He knew how to always make me laugh during tech week. I havent heard from him since December, and when I saw this i just broke down
traci sacks

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jun 25, 2012
Mr Sigley was my 4th grade teacher at Donegan in 83-84. I remember he had a few of us students get together to do a little play. I backed out because I thought I wasn't good enough. He must have seen something in me because he was so upset when I dropped out. I wish I could tell him how sorry I am for that. On a plus note, my 14yr old son is actively involved in local theatre and has performed in two school plays. So, Mr Sigley, you were right on, just my son has the confidence I never had. You are definitely missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedminster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Taylor Farm LLC (Mar '13) Mar '13 howard 9 1
News Huge fire levels barn (Oct '10) Oct '10 scallywag 1
News Snow catches U. Bucks off guard (Feb '10) Feb '10 Gee 29
Fire? (Nov '09) Nov '09 Samantha Polichetti 1
News Tiger Ranch Owner Says Sick Cats Planted Before... (Apr '08) Jun '08 Queen Heart 2
News Philadelphia judge threatened with disbarment f... (Mar '08) Apr '08 Wicked Jester 3
News 145th Dems Kline and Peterson Face Off in Race ... (Mar '08) Apr '08 Reply 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bedminster Mortgages