Euless Police Officer Deana Ramsour
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
mike

Coppell, TX

#61 Feb 15, 2008
officer ramsour is a liar...she lied at my hearing as well but there was nothing i could do about it because i had a beer ...
EAL

Dallas, TX

#62 Feb 22, 2008
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
As a citizen in euless for 20 years...ive had a few....i was with a frined who was pulled over...when asked why we were pulled over officer said "i saw you drinking something, and thought i should check it out" my friend says "its a dr.pepper...you wanna see it? officer then replies "no thanks please step out of the car...can i search your vehicle" feeling pressured my freind says "yes" turns out...he had a small firework in his trunk under his spare tire from six months before and got a $300 dollar fine. ANOTHER would be when a vehicle was towed from my parents house...the car was in perfect running condition and even looked nice for being a classic, but due to small technicallity (registration out)A euless officer comes and put a sticker on it on the 14th about 12pm saying it it need to be moved by october 16th....well on october 15th when only my little brothers were home..who dont have any clue about the car the same officer came over asked for my parents... when he found out they werent home..my sibling witnessed him change the date and calld the tow truck....the car was towed....my father took it to court and won cause the cop admitted to changing the date. Another would be when a couple i know got into a violent...not physically violent..but violent dispute..well they man says the wife was repeatedly hitting him in the face...but their 18 yr old son who witnessed it all saw something different....when the cops wrote down the words from thier sons testimony and he re-read it....he said it was completly different and the cops claim that he said his mother was repeatdly punchin him in the face...and he wrote notatons all over the report staing false infomation...he said they more than over exaggerated his words...they placed thier own new ones into his mouth. One thing that remains constant with these stories is each and every cop involved used some sort of trickery and violated citizen rights because they know us normall citizens are intimidated and for the most part are scared to stand up to them....and they take advantage of that in euless more than any other city ive ever been to or even heard of.
All of you "Cop Haters" need to do one of the following:

A) Stop breaking the law

B) Pay your fines when you DO break the law

or (this is the best advice for you all)

C) MOVE...
eAl

Dallas, TX

#65 Feb 28, 2008
big bad John wrote:
<quoted text> Now that was very good eal. I like that. Telling these lunney nuts that have been hanging lately the hole ideal. Problem is there not going to listen and there going to get worse and worse. FOR Example the speeding nut in his girlfreind who nearly ran me off the road in befored today? Were was your force when I called them? Nobody showed up. I really enjoy living here in north richland hills were they take care of the speeder,s and give them what they deserve. In befored and Euless is not the case! EVer time I called your police departments there when needed I got a showcase run around. Your city needs some bigtime inpovements my man. Oh and by the way I run the show on this forum. In fact I believe I even own it.
I really, really do not need you to have my back John. With you on my side, Ive contemplated changing my views on the situation. The mere thought of you and I thinking alike made me puke in my mouth. Thanks.

Since: Jun 07

Dallas, TX

#67 Feb 29, 2008
big bad John wrote:
<quoted text> My brother know,s the mere very well my freind. We know almost everybody here in my city. The mere thinks of me as a good fellow man don,t you know.
What the hell is "mere"??? Are you attempting to say "mayor"? God your a idiot. Blow away in the next storm you worthless freak. "Mere" and "Mayor" are two different things. You are a insufficient idiot...go away...way away.
The Realist

Fort Worth, TX

#71 Jun 10, 2008
In a nutshell.

He killed a Cop.
He isn't getting out of Jail anytime soon.
This is Texas, we take officer deaths seriously.
See your son in 12 years.
The End.
wisdom

Dallas, TX

#82 Jul 8, 2010
People never cease to amaze me. A good man with children was killed by a drunk! Forget for just one second this was a police officer, he was first a husband, second a father, third a friend. Choose to ?, you need to come to grips with the fact that your son is a a no good murderer that struck down a real man, with a real life. I hope they have a special place for him in prison and then hell. Deana's video was of no consequence to the trial and not required to be on, stop being a bleeding heart physco.
Gina my prayers are for you and your children, keep up the good fight!

Since: Dec 06

Houston, TX

#83 Jul 28, 2010
gina medlin wrote:
since I have lost Darren I have been helping to pass this new law for 2 years. I vowed to be Darrens voice and till death do us part for ever. the bill has been passed.
http://64.233.167.104/search?q =cache:QnF8hKl4PAkJ:www.legis. state.tx.us/tlodocs/80R/billte xt/html/HB01212I.htm+house+bil l+1212+darren+medlin+dwayne+fr eeto&hl=en&ct=clnk &cd=3&gl=us
my heart goes out to you and your family for your loss, but I have to ask you, what special feelings do you get for helping pass a law that treats intoxicated manslaughter deaths of average every day citizens as less consequential than the deaths of on duty public servants?
Neutral party

Dallas, TX

#84 Jan 26, 2011
Because DK, public servants put themselves in harms way to protect the public whereas average citizens don't. Average citizens call 911 for the public servants (police, fire,ems) to respond. It's called a sense of duty! Take care of those who give of themselves at the expense of their time and families to take care of YOU! Case in point, Arlington PD's Officer Smith as well as Grapevine's Officer Medlin along with every other name on the wall of the national police officer's memorial in Washington DC. Not to be confrontational, but what risks to your life do you willingly take for perfect strangers? Therein lies the answer to your question.

Since: Dec 06

Dallas, TX

#85 Feb 2, 2011
Neutral, those 'public servants' are already paid pretty decently AND have much better benefits packages than most working citizens, so I see no reason to provide harsher punishments for things done to them unintentionally. And the assumption of myself not doing anything for strangers in need? this sounds like projection to me, because if I saw someone in need, I would not wait for so called first responders, I would BE the first responder.
Gravity

Euless, TX

#86 Sep 21, 2011
I believe that the punishment for Intoxication Manslaughter is too lenient. I mean, how does it make sense for someone to get a lesser sentence (second degree felony) ONLY BECAUSE they were drunk and being negligent? They are risking their safety and those around them! In my opinion, this should be treated as a Felony 1 (not just this case, but the statute in general). It's like giving a built-in excuse because you happened to be drunk while you killed someone.
It is sad to see us try to distort truth because of personal emotions. It would break my heart if my child had done this, but facts are facts. Just feel lucky that your son wasn't killed in this accident. I've worked in law enforcement and I've worked in hospitals, tragedy happens and alcohol is often a role in the other side...
big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#87 Sep 22, 2011
Gravity wrote:
I believe that the punishment for Intoxication Manslaughter is too lenient. I mean, how does it make sense for someone to get a lesser sentence (second degree felony) ONLY BECAUSE they were drunk and being negligent? They are risking their safety and those around them! In my opinion, this should be treated as a Felony 1 (not just this case, but the statute in general). It's like giving a built-in excuse because you happened to be drunk while you killed someone.
It is sad to see us try to distort truth because of personal emotions. It would break my heart if my child had done this, but facts are facts. Just feel lucky that your son wasn't killed in this accident. I've worked in law enforcement and I've worked in hospitals, tragedy happens and alcohol is often a role in the other side...
Yeaa you nuckel head. There are child molesters out there and there are bigtime jessa james bank robbers out there killing and there are other crimes too. I think they blame everything on a person and they also say drinking was the cause of it but it,s not always. Do me faver go out there and catch the big fish drug dealers also and child molesters that we seem to often hear about roaming around are parks and malls. Oh and while your at it scumbum I highly doult anyone on a cit topix forum has ever worked in law eforcement..
Gravity

Euless, TX

#88 Oct 30, 2011
You are entitled to your opinion, but that is mine. I didn't know that we should only focus on the "big fish" and not worry about someone killing someone else out of negligence. Work in law enforcement before you decide to become an expert.

And, for your sake, it's a shame these posts don't have spell check.
big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#89 Oct 30, 2011
Gravity wrote:
You are entitled to your opinion, but that is mine. I didn't know that we should only focus on the "big fish" and not worry about someone killing someone else out of negligence. Work in law enforcement before you decide to become an expert.
And, for your sake, it's a shame these posts don't have spell check.
My fellow friend there are other officers on the force to take different protrolls, there are those who look for the big fish and those who work in traffic and those who work for homicide. I think alot of this lop-sided quotes on here are made from long time crimanls that just hates cops right? hates them because they do there job right? Too many officers in this world are loosing there jobs and getting suspended all because of a bunch of low lifed people these days. A police officer can not even defend himselfs these days without some scum-bum yelling he was mistreated are mis-handled. If you ask me all of them need there asses kicked! No I,am no expert and law enfocement nor do I work in law enforcment but I see enough of the problems on t.v. And usually it,s this so called abuse crap that doesn,t even exist. Now about spell-check. Yeaaa my freind this is topix, get used to typo,s. Some people type to fast. Since this is not a tax forum are some inportant forum to fill out then I don,t think typo,s are a problem right??? As long as you seen the reply is all thats inportant. Now thanks for wasting a few minutes out of my time to have to responce to your message here. I have other things to do pal other then to spend too much time on this topix.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Towns object to 'speed trap' tag (Nov '06) Apr 18 Bill 19
News Voters to decide on $208 million Carroll school... Apr 14 Southlake Refugee 1
Need Art Supplies Apr 9 Lseilers 1
Huge Opportunity! Begins 4/25/17 in Haltom City... Apr 5 CoachJeffTFW 1
Review: HEB Plumbing (Jun '12) Mar '17 Buddy 16
News Haltom City is seeing the high cost of pinching... (Jul '07) Mar '17 Non of your busin... 4
Looking for chad a isaacs? (Apr '13) Mar '17 Victims of Chad I... 125

Bedford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bedford Mortgages