Euless Police Officer Deana Ramsour

Posted in the Bedford Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: May 07

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 18, 2007
choose2question.com would like to know if Euless Police Officer Deana Ramsour's in car police video still automatically shuts off when she exits her police car as she testified in my son, Roy Adams, intoxication manslaughter case. Please post any comments you might have to help us understand what took place with her in car video camera. Also, let me know if anyone else has had any questionable interactions with Euless Police Officer Deana Ramsour or any other Euless Police officers..
gina medlin

Arlington, TX

#2 Jun 19, 2007
please give it up. and if you don't feel save with the law then move. I wonder did you think of the day your son murdered my husband. because my children did.
gina medlin

Arlington, TX

#3 Jun 19, 2007
TERRY WEATHERFORD

Austin, TX

#4 Jun 19, 2007
AMEN Gina
gina medlin

Arlington, TX

#5 Jun 20, 2007
since I have lost Darren I have been helping to pass this new law for 2 years. I vowed to be Darrens voice and till death do us part for ever. the bill has been passed.

http://64.233.167.104/search?q =cache:QnF8hKl4PAkJ:www.legis. state.tx.us/tlodocs/80R/billte xt/html/HB01212I.htm+house+bil l+1212+darren+medlin+dwayne+fr eeto&hl=en&ct=clnk &cd=3&gl=us

Dallas, TX

#6 Jun 29, 2007
Why are Officer Ramsour's video tracking numbers not in sequence? It's about truth and justice. Read the court records (pre-trial, trial and TX 2nd District Court of Appeals denial of my son's appeal); view the video tapes, and read the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's certification documentation. It's not illegal to refuse to take 1, 2, 3 or a dozen field sobriety tests. It is an individual's right. It is not illegal to drink and drive. See the following excerpts of an article from Paula Pierson-Hightower's website, the sponsor of HB 1212, the bill that targets drunken drivers where she annually invites 900 people to her home where they consume vast quantities of mimosas and Bloody Marys:

Then there's Paula Hightower-Pierson, who has been involved with a multitude of fundraising events in Arlington over the years. Virtually all of her endeavors historically have some element of political connection -- her particular niche. Her contact system is computerized, but she relies heavily on a phenomenal ability to recollect names and personal details.
The core of those connections show up every Memorial Day morning when 900 guests -- getting on the invitation list is a status thing -- consume vast quantities of mimosas and Bloody Marys in the back yard of Hightower-Pierson's north Arlington home. As she greets a steady stream of guests, Hightower-Pierson seems to know everyone's first name. These people will probably be hit up again and again by her for one cause or another, some civic and some political. In the past she's been the go-to person for the Arlington Parade of Lights, corporate sponsorship of Taste of Arlington and a fundraiser for Meals on Wheels.
"The secret is not being afraid to ask for money," Hightower-Pierson says. "All people can say is yes or no. You can't take it personal. Everyone has a different cause or event they care about. You just have to ask."
Hightower-Pierson, incidentally, hopes to use her connections to propel herself to election as a state representative. If she pulls it off, she will be the first Democrat from Arlington to snag a spot in the Legislature in more than two decades.
Legaleagle

Atlanta, GA

#7 Jul 2, 2007
gina medlin wrote:
please give it up. and if you don't feel save with the law then move. I wonder did you think of the day your son murdered my husband. because my children did.
Ms. Medlin I would think you would want to know the truth and appreciate someone searching to tell the truth. I empathize with you and your family because I definitely understand the pain because I too experienced the loss of a family member in a horrific traffic accident. I will continue to pray for you.

In respect to your husbands honor and his badge he seemed like an honest law enforcement officer and because of his love for the law and community I would think that you would want the truth to be told. Just think for a minute what if "they" (law enforcement) have been untruthful and been in collusion to wrongfully convict this young man because of political, or malicious reasons? How would that make you feel to find out that Alpert used your emotional state and feelings to manipulate you and your family?

That would not be right and that would certainly not be represenative of your husbands honor and duty to uphold the law.

Your comment seemed like a very angry comment. That's definitely not good to tell someone to move if they don't feel safe. You can't have it both ways, if you believe in the law then hold them accountable of their actions or lack of actions. It's not ok for some and not for others.
Legaleagle

Atlanta, GA

#8 Jul 2, 2007
TERRY WEATHERFORD wrote:
AMEN Gina
Terry-
Do the research before you get in the Amen corner.
Tuth seeker

Keller, TX

#9 Jul 15, 2007
This is crazy!!!The guy either gave a sample that was over the limit or not!!!Which is it? If the sample showed it to be over, he is guilty.

Dallas, TX

#10 Jul 16, 2007
Truth Seeker - I appreciate your comment. I agree with you, "This is crazy." Go to the website choose2question.com website...read what it is on it; view the videos (especially Officer Ramsour's and my son being interrogated at the police department). I don't ask you to believe what I have written. Every quotation you see on the website is directly from my son's trial testimony or the TX 2nd District Court of Appeals brief. See the testimony of the Medical Examiner on the website. He says "small, small things they needed to do to comply" to be certified. The things he categorized as "small, small," the American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors "categorize" as Essentials. If the lab does not meet one essential, it is not certified. Then, consider what the 2nd District Court of Appeals (also on the website) wrote in their denial of my son's case, citing "major deficiencies" at the lab. Here’s the approximate timeline for the lab’s certification:

My son's accident: June 12, 2004
Lab submits certification application: Fall of 2004
Lab receives notification unable to be certified: Jan/Feb 2005
Lab obtains certification: June of 2005
My son's trial: July 25-Aug 3 2005

Truth seeker, what do you think was happening in that lab during June 2004?

Also, an even more fundamental question, why would the Tarrant County Prosecutor’s office direct the Euless police department to change their normal procedures for handling blood draws? The label was already on the package to go to the DPS. Why would the Tarrant County Prosecutor’s Office have the label on the package “marked through” and re-direct the blood draw to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office?

But back to the video of Officer Ramsour...why would the tracking numbers of her video be inconsistent? None of the others shown at the trial were? Why would she turn off her video?

Truth seeker...if you truly are a truth seeker, seek the truth.

P. S.- My husband sometimes only partially closes the refrigerator door…such a small, small thing. However, the milk spoils; we have to throw it out because it is “ESSENTIAL” that the refrigerator door is tightly closed.

Respectfully,

Laura Adams-Jenkins
Mother of Roy Adams Jr.
Jaye

Pasco, WA

#11 Aug 31, 2007
Sheesh, your son killed somebody, either too drunk to know what he was doing, or stone cold sober and did it intentionally...

choose the lesser of the two evils, and get on with your life. At least you get a choice, your son took away the officers...
big bad john

Rockwall, TX

#12 Sep 1, 2007
Mr medford organ is it? Don,t you have your own medford topix forum to be on? Other then to run your mouth like some human smart=butt. Think of better topix to print of then this you fruit=cake.
eal

United States

#13 Sep 4, 2007
big bad john wrote:
Mr medford organ is it? Don,t you have your own medford topix forum to be on? Other then to run your mouth like some human smart=butt. Think of better topix to print of then this you fruit=cake.
You are a imbicele.
D Kels

United States

#14 Sep 4, 2007
The Grapevine police have to be the worst in Texas. I just moved here from Waco about 1 month ago and I have already been pulled over 3 times in 1 month. Illegal window tint, illegal parking, expired inspection sticker. The expired inspection sticker was thrown out. The illegal window tint could have been thrown out but it would have been at least a three hour wait to see the judge, or thats what they told me. The day I paid the illegal window tint ticket, when I walked out of the court house, my car was being written up for illegal parking. A $58 dollar fine. I lived in Waco for 25 years and got pulled over 3 times. Here in Grapevine its horrible. I've filed a complaint twice even though I knew nothing would take place after I submitted the complaints. But, I've broken my lease at my apartment and I'am leaving and moving to Los Colinas at the end of this month. My brother and ex girlfriend live there and they have had no problems with the Irving/Los Colinas authorities. I hate this city!!!!!!
eal

Garland, TX

#15 Sep 5, 2007
choose2question wrote:
Why are Officer Ramsour's video tracking numbers not in sequence?
Ok. I noticed a few oddities about Ofc Ramsours video. The very first noticeable concern is what was taped at the beginning. It was daylight. So that tells me that a different Officer must have had his/her hands on the tape. So Im absolutely positive that Officer Ramsour doesnt do "double shifts" as most agencies in this area pull 12hr shifts (most 7a - 7p and vice versa). Well the first shot on the screen says the time is 18:36hrs. Thats 6:30pm. Euless PD works 7-7 shifts, so Ofc Ramsour being on duty at the time of the accident, 2:30am, could not be responsible for anything that took place PRIOR to her shift. Correct? I mean if Tony Romo wasnt playing for the Cowboys and they lost the game he wasnt quarterback for, would you still blame him?
Second, you say that she (Ofc Ramsour) turned off her video PRIOR to talking to your son...how did she cut it off from OUTSIDE that car? I saw her get out of her car, walk over to the right side of the front of her car and shine a flashlight onto someone/something, and THATS when the camera switched 12 hrs later into that day (which I would bet that Ofc Ramsour was NOT still out on the side of the road, she was probably either at the station writing the report, or already off duty).(Oh yeah, most agencies, not sure about Euless, require a Supervisor to change the video tapes, so I would be willing to bet that Ofc Ramsour DID NOT jack with that video...as far as the quality of the video and audio, well thats our tax dollars at work folks) So like I said, video tapes get reused over and over and over again by Police Departments.

I hate the fact that this whole incident even occurred, but nonetheless, your son took another mans life, something noone can give him back. Whether your son had a seizure, or was drunk/doped up, doesnt matter, he took a life. He even admitted it on the video that he had been drinking at a club. Now if I had seizures, I damn sure wouldnt be out drinking, much less driving, thus Id never have to worry myself about an accident such as this taking place. But should I ever partake in alcoholic beverages and be ignorant enough to risk taking my life or even worse someone elses life into my own inebriated hands, then if this happend to me, I would hold myself completely responsible. I would do my time like a man and go from there.

Dallas, TX

#16 Sep 5, 2007
EAL:

Bingo! Thank you! Thank you! Officer Ramsour TESTIFIED she turned the video off on her way out of her vehice. She testified that her video had a DELAYED stop from the time she turns off her camera from inside the vehicle to the time the tape actually stops. Oddities; testifying she turned the tape off inside her vehicle but seeing her outside her vehicle; turning the tape off when she knows her fellow comrade is down; none of the other police's videotapes had these issues...help me understand?
EAL

Garland, TX

#17 Sep 6, 2007
I do know at my agency (not Euless and no I wont devulge which one) when we do a DWI interview, when the Officer says on tape to "stop tape", and turns off the VCR, the VCR stops the tape right there. And from what I have seen of the squad cars VCRs and the Jail's VCR, they are the same. So a "delayed stop"? I know that everyone that watches movies at home these days usually has a DVD player, but remember the old days of VCRs? Ever record something with a blank VCR tape? I seem to recall there being no delay in the stop feature. That sounds fishy.
EAL

Garland, TX

#18 Sep 6, 2007
D Kels wrote:
The Grapevine police have to be the worst in Texas. I just moved here from Waco about 1 month ago and I have already been pulled over 3 times in 1 month. Illegal window tint, illegal parking, expired inspection sticker. The expired inspection sticker was thrown out. The illegal window tint could have been thrown out but it would have been at least a three hour wait to see the judge, or thats what they told me. The day I paid the illegal window tint ticket, when I walked out of the court house, my car was being written up for illegal parking. A $58 dollar fine. I lived in Waco for 25 years and got pulled over 3 times. Here in Grapevine its horrible. I've filed a complaint twice even though I knew nothing would take place after I submitted the complaints. But, I've broken my lease at my apartment and I'am leaving and moving to Los Colinas at the end of this month. My brother and ex girlfriend live there and they have had no problems with the Irving/Los Colinas authorities. I hate this city!!!!!!
Id take the illegal tint off your car if I was you. Irving has a zero tolerance policy on it. Trust me.
EAL

Garland, TX

#19 Sep 9, 2007
There is also a distinct possibility that Ofc Ramsour was not the first responding officer from Euless and since her car was not facing the accident, and a different one possibly was (ie maybe the Sgt that conducted the DWI interview?) then she turned her tape off for that reason. Personally I would have left mine on, but from her cars vantage point it did not appear that her incar video would have even played any part of a pivitol role in the investigation. I mean all it shows is her car going up 121, under the overpass, then back down 121, hesitate for a second, proceed to the scene, hesitate again, and then up to what I assume is your sons car with absolutely noone around it (I mean the video speaks for itself there right?)

And as far as the lab being certified or not, where did you get that information? Could you post that either on here or your own site? I have been employed at my agency (a Tarrant County one) for 6 years and every one of our blood samples have went to TCSO ME Office Lab.
big bad john

Rockwall, TX

#20 Sep 17, 2007
EAL wrote:
There is also a distinct possibility that Ofc Ramsour was not the first responding officer from Euless and since her car was not facing the accident, and a different one possibly was (ie maybe the Sgt that conducted the DWI interview?) then she turned her tape off for that reason. Personally I would have left mine on, but from her cars vantage point it did not appear that her incar video would have even played any part of a pivitol role in the investigation. I mean all it shows is her car going up 121, under the overpass, then back down 121, hesitate for a second, proceed to the scene, hesitate again, and then up to what I assume is your sons car with absolutely noone around it (I mean the video speaks for itself there right?)
And as far as the lab being certified or not, where did you get that information? Could you post that either on here or your own site? I have been employed at my agency (a Tarrant County one) for 6 years and every one of our blood samples have went to TCSO ME Office Lab.
The more women cops we get the more problems we are going to have. It seems like they stair up more trouble then anything when it comes to these siturations. You earl as all people ought to know that. Me lab is that were you work at earl a lab in tarrant county???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Julie Parker (Jul '12) Tue Anon 10
Review: Branson Dental (May '09) Dec 1 Big bad john 43
Limited spots available for the newest and most... Dec 1 CoachJeffTFW 3
News Application process takes new route (Nov '06) Nov 28 Mary Mindieta 5
BOB EDEN PARK - Racists IN PARK told me to get ... (Oct '15) Nov 18 Big bad john 33
News Tarrant breakfast crawl: First Watch Nov 17 michaelchapman127 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Bedford (Dec '15) Nov 12 Raquel L 24

Bedford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bedford Mortgages