21-year-old man charged in Texas 121 ...

21-year-old man charged in Texas 121 hit-and-run

There are 7 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Apr 18, 2007, titled 21-year-old man charged in Texas 121 hit-and-run. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

A 21-year-old man was charged Saturday with failure to stop and render aid in connection with the hit-and-run death of an 18-year-old man this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

RIP Gerardo

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2007
I personaly knew gerardo Bencomo he didn't deserce this.Who ever is responsible needs to pay. I have heard different versions of the story from people who were there to those who werent every one including the media says different things i guess well never know the truth of why he was on the highway. RIP Gerardo bencomo our parayers are with you and God bless his family and his mother that just gave birth to a baby boy.
Becky

Plano, TX

#2 Dec 12, 2007
I KNEW GERARDO FOR 8 YRS FOR MOST OF THAT TIME HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND. I WAS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY BOY WHEN HE DIED. PERSONALLY ALL THIS IS BULLSHIT. NIKOLAS KILLED HIM AND ALL HE IS GOING TO GET IS 7 YRS. THIS JUSTICE SYSTEM NEEDS TO COME TO REALITY AND GET THEIR STUFF STRAIGHT
annonymous

Duncanville, TX

#3 Aug 31, 2009
I'm really sorry all that happened. Nick didn't get 7 yrs. He got 4 years probation. The only person to even get a prison sentence wasn't even at the scene of the accident. He got prison time (2 yrs.) for the events that unfolded after Nick fled the scene. It was all a horrible accident that has adversely effected all involved. All we can do is pick up the pieces and move on as best we can. I pray for all those involved.
Rip gerardo

Jerome, ID

#4 May 13, 2010
Miss you so much
eric

Amarillo, TX

#5 Sep 3, 2010
man i still remember when everyone called me and told me "g" was gone. i didnt believe it. i called his cell idk how many times thinking this was just some dumb joke. he never picked up... when i moved to keller he was the first person i met. we were at fossil hill middle. sittin in the football locker room waitin to talk to the coaches to see if we could join. i remember sitting outside fossil ridge when we were in high school talkin ish to people that were looking at us the wrong way. haha man those were the days.. im gonna miss you bro. i know your up there looking down at all of us, making sure we're all doing ok. we havent forgotten you homie. we havent forgotten...
tia mg

Dallas, TX

#6 Dec 25, 2010
Gerardo it is hard to believe that you are no longer with us. Say Hello to my Brother and my baby. RIP son.
Tia LG

United States

#7 Feb 25, 2012
tia mg wrote:
Gerardo it is hard to believe that you are no longer with us. Say Hello to my Brother and my baby. RIP son.
GERARDO, se te extrana.. Veia fotos de cuando pequenos tu Dana y tu hermano recordandote.. DESCANZA EN PAZ..algun dia nos volvemos a ver. Tia LG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colleyville,Texas Murder of Anita Fox (Mar '15) Aug 18 Clark Kent 131
News Slain wife called last years of marriage a not ... Aug 15 Steven 1
Review: Lugger, Jerry L MD - Jerry L Lugger MD (Jan '10) Aug 13 Big bad john 9
Need your help locating someone! (Sep '14) Aug 9 Jamie Dundee 7
Carla Chandler Aug 7 Big bad john 2
Looking for chad a isaacs? (Apr '13) Aug 7 Big bad john 112
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Bedford (Dec '15) Jul 29 kristyj 21

Bedford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance