Review: Bad Boyz Bistro

Posted in the Bedford Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jls93

Chambersburg, PA

#1 Jan 17, 2010
the coney dogs are so good u can rub them in your hair.
advocate

Chambersburg, PA

#2 Jan 17, 2010
The sandwich was good, but for $11+ it wasn't that good. Very small sandwich for the price. The atmosphere was good though. Prices need re-evaluated.
2 bedford w love

Waterfall, PA

#3 Jan 19, 2010
you gotta try the home made chips their the bomb!!! we also tried the fried p b and j sandwitch, and the conie dogs they all were great! keep up the great work !!!
C3PO

Shermans Dale, PA

#4 Jan 21, 2010
Just what Bedford needed to give the over priced Jean Bonnet a run for there money ! Great Burgers etc.
kmfan

Gettysburg, PA

#5 Jan 25, 2010
Just had my first lunch. 25 min wait for a burger and two bowls of soup. $22. my elderly father ordered burger well but it was past well and too hard for him to eat. Server was delightful.
fhfjhla12

Aspers, PA

#6 Jan 27, 2010
The food is amazing there and the the prices are perfect for it. Bryan Speck did one hell of a job with this place. Keep up the good work guys!!
AnneWV

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 6, 2010
Would love to see Sweet Potato Fries on the menu!
Baas1132

United States

#8 Feb 6, 2010
Food was great! I ordered a well done burger and didn't hear the server say it would be 25 minutes for it! Worth the wait! Looking forward to eating there again soon.
snowbird

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Feb 7, 2010
We sure hope you are still around in the spring. Thank god a new CLEAN (let's hope) restaurant in
Bedford. Looking forward to try ya.

“Keep the Faith”

Since: Nov 08

Bedford

#10 Feb 11, 2010
Food...fair. Service...fair. Atmosphere...7 of 10.
Bun

Doylestown, OH

#12 Feb 25, 2010
Pretty pleased but the fried Elvis PB& J was missing a crucial part...bananas.
disgusted

Newville, PA

#13 Mar 16, 2010
jls93 wrote:
the coney dogs are so good u can rub them in your hair.
the so called coneys aren't even close to the original k&m coney. now that was a coney.
Q8rob

Kuwait, Kuwait

#14 Apr 2, 2010
They should have website with pictures, heard so much about this place! Can't wait to eat there in June.
Holly

Altoona, PA

#15 May 9, 2010
Went yesterday, 5/8 for lunch. Waited a few minutes to be seated, even though there was no one in front of us. Service was a little slow, but pleasant. We were told the menu had just been changed, prices were good. Had the Dallas Chicken sandwich, it was excellent. Subbed fries for 49 cents more, wish I hadn't. They were supposed to be seasoned fries, more like spicy fries. Way too hot.
Skulls Garage

Cumberland, MD

#16 Jul 7, 2010
Beautiful ride from Cumberland to grab lunch and well worth the trip! LOVE the name, anyone with a negative comment evidently does not know how the name originated. Between our party we had the chili, Crazy Train burger, Napoleon sandwich, and grilled chx salad, everything was delicious! Planning to return soon for the wing challenge! Staff were all very friendly and the atmosphere was fun! Keep up the great work!
Bedfordite

Doylestown, OH

#17 Jul 27, 2010
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>the so called coneys aren't even close to the original k&m coney. now that was a coney.
The Village News serves the K&M coney.
-Patrick

Cumberland, MD

#18 Nov 7, 2010
Great Food ! Great Service !
kim from bedford

Wells Tannery, PA

#19 Mar 8, 2011
we got chicken wings for the superbowl party held at a local vfw... they weren't cooked all the way and they were bloody!! were luckey no one got sick!! when we called and told them about it they did nothing to offer to fix the situation. not good business practice in my oppinion. we will never go there again to get platters for events, you lost our business. what a shame things couldn't have been handeled better!
kim from bedford

Wells Tannery, PA

#20 Mar 8, 2011
Skulls Garage wrote:
Beautiful ride from Cumberland to grab lunch and well worth the trip! LOVE the name, anyone with a negative comment evidently does not know how the name originated. Between our party we had the chili, Crazy Train burger, Napoleon sandwich, and grilled chx salad, everything was delicious! Planning to return soon for the wing challenge! Staff were all very friendly and the atmosphere was fun! Keep up the great work!
just make sure they cook the wings! BEWARE!
lilly

Somerset, PA

#22 Jun 30, 2011
kim from bedford wrote:
we got chicken wings for the superbowl party held at a local vfw... they weren't cooked all the way and they were bloody!! were luckey no one got sick!! when we called and told them about it they did nothing to offer to fix the situation. not good business practice in my oppinion. we will never go there again to get platters for events, you lost our business. what a shame things couldn't have been handeled better!
this does not surprise me! thats the way he handles all his business! he's afraid he might lose a couple dollars!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ever happened to Tim Lucko (Feb '12) Sep '17 Josh Weicht 5
Limo Chick Sep '17 JJ Johnsons 2
Best singles bar in Bedford or surrounding area? (Jun '13) Sep '17 John johnsons 2
new to area (Apr '17) May '17 Joe 2
T. Kerr (Oct '16) Feb '17 batter up 3
Happy New Year Kennametal (Dec '16) Dec '16 Kinnametul 1
Matthew Justin Bonchi (Aug '16) Sep '16 GorillaTamer 2

Bedford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bedford Mortgages