Record-breaking snow

Record-breaking snow

There are 9 comments on the Altoona Mirror story from Oct 16, 2009, titled Record-breaking snow. In it, Altoona Mirror reports that:

Wintry weather came early to the region Thursday, touching off a series of vehicle crashes in Blair, Bedford, Cambria, Centre and Huntingdon counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Altoona Mirror.

Seattle, WA

#1 Jan 5, 2010
The earth is now on the brink of entering another Ice Age, according to a large and compelling body of evidence from within the field of climate science. Many sources of data which provide our knowledge base of long-term climate change indicate that the warm, twelve thousand year-long Holocene period will rather soon be coming to an end, and then the earth will return to Ice Age conditions for the next 100,000 years.

The last freeze in december in Seattle saw record low temps and many broken pipes. Our heating bill was huge last month. Winter has just begun.

Since: Jan 10

Mount Union

#2 Jan 7, 2010
What happened to Global Warming?

York, PA

#3 Jan 7, 2010
Someone should take our Nobel Peace Prize Winner and recipient of $1,000,000.00 and make him watch the weather related news about 2/3's of our country (and around the globe) dealing with sub-normal temperatures, record snows and blizzard conditions until he goes crazy....Oppps, Gore already is crazy.
Maybe he can re-invent another computer that can reverse all these adverse weather conditions.

Mount Union

#4 Jan 9, 2010
I was being sarcastic, I'm thinking you got it.:)

I say we make up BS catchy sounding deal and win a million.

Huntingdon, PA

#5 Jan 14, 2010
DSanchez wrote:
I was being sarcastic, I'm thinking you got it.:)
I say we make up BS catchy sounding deal and win a million.
Good luck on that Sanchez dont quit your day job!

Mount Union

#6 Jan 14, 2010
IT'S GOLBAL COOLING! OMG1 Hide! Everyone hide!

Think that'll work?

Huntingdon, PA

#7 Jan 14, 2010
LOL...its just money being made by saying either!
Global Warming
Global Colling

Lets get our money Sanchez,sell out and get paid!

Huntingdon, PA

#8 Jan 14, 2010
LOL......either way we all win! Maybe I will sell out!

Mount Wolf, PA

#9 Jan 14, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police log (Aug '08) Jul '15 none 23
vote bedford county district attorney kristi... (Apr '11) Mar '15 Barb 7
How can this be what has happen to PA (Jul '14) Sep '14 Sweetjem 3
News REVEALED: DA prosecuting kid for raunchy Jesus ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 seatofpants 1
News Pennsylvania Teenager Simulates Oral Sex With J... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Ursabolt 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bedford, PA (Jan '12) Aug '14 John Roberts 10
@BedfordPenn: Woman says Bedford County Pa DA B... (Dec '10) Aug '14 John Roberts 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bedford Mortgages