" Accused killer portrays self as "go...

" Accused killer portrays self as "good guy"

There are 2 comments on the The Tribune-Democrat story from Jun 29, 2008, titled " Accused killer portrays self as "good guy". In it, The Tribune-Democrat reports that:

Accused killer portrays self as "good guy" By KATHY MELLOTT THE TRIBUNE-DEMOCRAT BEDFORD - Joseph W. Clark's repeated reference to himself on the witness stand as a good guy and "a Christian" threatened today ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tribune-Democrat.

Newville, PA

#1 Jul 2, 2008
My father went to school with Joe and pretty much grew up together. He believes he is innocent and that Joe was always really laid back. I never net him but from the what my father told me, something drastic would of had to occur for him to do this!

Chambersburg, PA

#2 Aug 20, 2008
Drastic or not, nice or not and Christian or not...murder is murder. She was a human being. She had friends, family and most importantly, children. Anyone can 'crack'. Just because they were 'always laid back' does not mean that they couldnt have committed murder. If you look at a general profile of a murderer you would sit back and say "I would never think that he would do that." That is how most of them get away with it for so long. Because they are often people in the community that other citizens would never suspect. There is a case in Alabama right now where a preachers wife killed her husband. Or the case where the man had his wife and 3 kids locked in a disgusting, filth ridden trailer for 3 years while neighbors never suspected a thing and thought he was 'a great man with a sensitive heart'. Quite often our senses of people are way off. We can look at a kid that dresses in the 'goth garb' and think he is a troublemaker while in actuality he is a straight A student and one day may become a chemical engineer or something of that sort while there are the ones that we look at like the brothers who killed their parent years ago. They were well priveleged kids, who we would be inclined to think would grow to be successful businessmen...but ended up in prison for the rest of their lives. People snap is all Im saying. Doesnt mean it was anything that Holly Notestine did, something in this man could have snapped and sent him off, her getting the reprocussions of that. The main point here though, is that she left behind children that will never have their Mommy again. The hearts of her loved ones are where the tragedy lies in this whole ordeal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cancer in Osterburg Feb '18 Jerrod Corles 1
Dr Horsky Dec '17 Bobby1 2
What ever happened to Tim Lucko (Feb '12) Sep '17 Josh Weicht 5
Limo Chick (Sep '17) Sep '17 JJ Johnsons 2
Best singles bar in Bedford or surrounding area? (Jun '13) Sep '17 John johnsons 2
new to area (Apr '17) May '17 Joe 2
T. Kerr (Oct '16) Feb '17 batter up 3

Bedford Jobs

Personal Finance

Bedford Mortgages