Pennsylvania DA admits having sex in ...

Pennsylvania DA admits having sex in courthouse

There are 107 comments on the The Morning Call story from Aug 1, 2008, titled Pennsylvania DA admits having sex in courthouse. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A south-central Pennsylvania district attorney admitted in a television interview that he had extramarital sex with a woman in his courthouse office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
justice for all

Los Angeles, CA

#108 Aug 9, 2008
Does DA stand for DumbAss?
Medic144

Glen Lyon, PA

#109 Aug 10, 2008
Douglas 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer your question, I was from Bedford county, I have seen and worked with this man, I was around when he was condemned his The Democratic candidate for the same things, years in his past, telling the voters, how rightious he was, then before I moved they were building the state of the art new court house which cost the county 25 million plus dollars, to house the new Da and his enlarged legal staff and a few other offices that were in adjacent buildings. This state of the art court house, was not to be entered after hours by John or Mary Q public after hours, the next thing I read is this article, believe me it did make and impact with the population of Bedford, I guess that is why it is news.
Well it looks like money well spent. Cause the DA was showing off his enlarged legal staff.

“Your Own Peace Prize Inside”

Since: Mar 07

Hyannis, Mass

#111 Aug 15, 2008
rob wrote:
another republican pervert to add to the long list...

Put it right under the Dems' that took bribes... LOL
Linette

Chambersburg, PA

#112 Aug 20, 2008
To who says: I don't get it. How does someone from San Francisco have the balls to call all Republicans perverts? Let me see now. Wasn't the biggest perv in history once the president of our country. Wait, I forgot, he didn't inhale and doing it with a cigar doesn't count. You belong in the land of the fruits and nuts. Please stay there!
I say:
First of all, not everyone from San Francisco is gay. The ones of those that are, its their business so let them alone. And you really consider Bill Clinton the biggest Perv in in history?? PLEASE! Get a life. What about all the child molestors/pedifiles & rapests. There are some sick ass people out there and you are labelling Bill Clinton as a perv for a blow job in the oval office! COME ON!!

and to the person saying:
well, all things considered..the DA is very young and probably very good looking. He screwed a woman at work after hours...so what!
slap his patties and get on with work...
I just wish I was there to watch....

I say:
No DA Higgins is not a very young and very good looking man. And we are missing the point that this is the District Attorney, his office is where alot of citizens visit when needed to help with a case. None of them, IM SURE, want to end up sitting in something 'left over' from one of his escapades.

And Sherydan who says:
Hey if single why not sounds erotic to me! They both agreed and enjoyed themselves. Let it GO!!! There more things to worry about then who's doing who and where?

First they werent both single! He had a wife! That is the main component in this story! I could care less where he has sex but damn, keep it outta somewhere that is 'supposed to be' a professional office!

and lastly, as far as his political party is concerned...I myself am a democrat but I think it has no point in this case. Either way, what he did was wrong. He was married. The republicans to consider themselves more elitists than democrats in the cases that I am aware of....so there fore it just brings more attention when they do it...but I know that I wont ever have to sit in 'any substances' in the oval office...it all went on the dress lol. Who cares who they have sex with... just keep it out of the public and dont screw your wife/husband over while doing it!
Katy Perry

Newburg, PA

#113 Oct 28, 2008
Oh my god, If any of you have ever seen this woman Bill was plugging you would die. She is so fugly and not to mention a liar, she would drop her daughter off at work late at night and meet Billy for sex. And now she is claiming she was raped for gods sake. Bills a real butt hole but he did not rape this farm woman!
anonymous

United States

#114 Oct 28, 2008
Sherydan wrote:
Hey if single why not sounds erotic to me! They both agreed and enjoyed themselves. Let it GO!!! There more things to worry about then who's doing who and where?
you obviously don't know the whole story. They are both married and have kids. Half these comments are ridiculous. THis shit does matter. We as taxpayers paid for that ridiculous courthouse that we didn't need and he has no right to use it as his personal whorehouse. If that were the case. I think we should all line up infront of the courthouse and request our room for a couple of hours.
reddy

Landisburg, PA

#115 Nov 11, 2008
good thing that they were not DRUNK, in the court
house,doing the deed,and thank god they did not
come from a repubilcan party fund raiser.
why not in the church across the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
egor Vincent e.martz May 10 Martz friend 1
vote bedford county district attorney kristi... (Apr '11) Feb '16 Sweetjem 8
News PA Blizzard: National Guard Helping 100s Strand... Jan '16 Turnpike Cannibal 1
News Snow storm traps hundreds on Pennsylvania Turnp... Jan '16 Turnpike Cannibal 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bedford, PA (Jan '12) Jan '16 marty 12
News Police log (Aug '08) Jul '15 none 23
How can this be what has happen to PA (Jul '14) Sep '14 Sweetjem 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bedford Mortgages