Pennsylvania DA admits having sex in courthouse

A south-central Pennsylvania district attorney admitted in a television interview that he had extramarital sex with a woman in his courthouse office. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
rob

San Francisco, CA

#1 Aug 1, 2008
another republican pervert to add to the long list...
interested

AOL

#3 Aug 1, 2008
I agree rob
Republicrat

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Aug 1, 2008
This man deserves to be fired.
MC reader

Easton, PA

#5 Aug 1, 2008
Gee I wonder if he apolized to his wife. Or was he separated.?
Anyways, people have sex in the dumbest places, so why is that any business of the public or the county? Anything to exployit a persons life. Get over it!!!!!.
Republicrat

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Aug 1, 2008
rob wrote:
Here we go with the party bashing.. The list is equally as long for Dems. However, for some reason, Reps are unfairly held on higher moral standards..
MC reader

Easton, PA

#7 Aug 1, 2008
BTW weren't they 2 grown adults here?
The only thing he broke was his marriage vows and that he SHOULD be ashamed of
Republicrat

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Aug 1, 2008
interested wrote:
I agree rob
because you are equally as stupid.

“Think”

Since: Mar 07

Virginia Beach, VA

#9 Aug 1, 2008
I can't muster-up the indignation to care about this one.
MC reader

Easton, PA

#10 Aug 1, 2008
rob wrote:
Oh Yeah and the democrats are angels!
rob

San Francisco, CA

#11 Aug 1, 2008
Republicrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Reps are unfairly held on higher moral standards..
'unfairly'???

pergaps it's because the majority of repukelicans shove their christian morality down everyone else's throats.
Angry White Man

Allentown, PA

#12 Aug 1, 2008
You go Boy!!
Republicrat

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Aug 1, 2008
rob wrote:
<quoted text>
'unfairly'???
pergaps it's because the majority of repukelicans shove their christian morality down everyone else's throats.
Really.. and to think it was the gay communities doing these things. This can be said about any group.. however, I would assume there are many christian dems as reps.. its just very obvious you are a typical liberal.. The left has taken over the Dems, and now its all about party vs party.. Remember what happens when you point.. i would suggest pointing and looking inward.

“Go O's!”

Since: Dec 07

Reading, PA

#14 Aug 1, 2008
Cameras .....

Wonder if she got a cashmere sweater out of the deal?
John

Bethlehem, PA

#15 Aug 1, 2008
rob wrote:
<quoted text>
'unfairly'???
Yeah, like Bill Clinton, Oh yeah that was not his morals in Monica's mouth.
rob

San Francisco, CA

#17 Aug 1, 2008
Republicrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.. and to think it was the gay communities doing these things. This can be said about any group.. however, I would assume there are many christian dems as reps.. its just very obvious you are a typical liberal.. The left has taken over the Dems, and now its all about party vs party.. Remember what happens when you point.. i would suggest pointing and looking inward.
obviously you are a reactionary buffoon since you needlessly, and starngely, brought homosexuality into this discussion. And, for the record, I'm not a liberal, though as I'm sure you're too dense and uneducated to know what liberalism actually is, feel free to wrongly apply that category to me all you like.
rob

San Francisco, CA

#18 Aug 1, 2008
Zellous wrote:
What are you shoving down yours, Rob of San Fran Sicko?
congratulations - you're the 100th moron on these forums to incorrectly assume that I'm from, or even posting from, San Francisco. I suppose you, like many of your idiot peers, have never heard of remote servers. Your prize is that you get to forever bask in the radiant glow of your limitless stupidity.
Bill

Danielsville, PA

#19 Aug 1, 2008
He would be a great mayoral candidate for Bethlehem!
Herman

Bethlehem, PA

#20 Aug 1, 2008
Stay classy, DA Higgins!!
Your face looks weird

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Aug 1, 2008
Republicrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go with the party bashing.. The list is equally as long for Dems. However, for some reason, Reps are unfairly held on higher moral standards..
Of course the Democrats do this stuff to, but the Democrats don't bill themselves as the party of moral and family values. When a party claims to stand for these values, people have a tendency to hold them to a higher standard.
Small Head Thinker

Whitehall, PA

#22 Aug 1, 2008
Republicrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Republipukecans are held to a higher standard because they hold themselves out to be holier than thou and self righteous. They are the first to promote their narrow definition of family values and morality and the first to be caught texting under age Pages for homosexual sex or the first to be caught in public bathrooms looking for some gloryhole action. Their hypocrisy makes me furious with an all consuming anger!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How can this be what has happen to PA Sep '14 Sweetjem 3
REVEALED: DA prosecuting kid for raunchy Jesus ... Sep '14 seatofpants 1
Pennsylvania Teenager Simulates Oral Sex With J... Sep '14 Ursabolt 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bedford, PA (Jan '12) Aug '14 John Roberts 10
@BedfordPenn: Woman says Bedford County Pa DA B... (Dec '10) Aug '14 John Roberts 6
Troopers and DA (Mar '14) Jul '14 Janet 3
Old Citya s New Parisian Flower Shop/Wedding Fl... (Jun '14) Jun '14 AddySmith 1
Bedford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bedford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bedford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bedford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:24 pm PST

NBC Sports12:24PM