Suspect allegedly left 7-year-old hom...

Suspect allegedly left 7-year-old home while he made drug run

There are 3 comments on the Cumberland Times-News story from Aug 14, 2011, titled Suspect allegedly left 7-year-old home while he made drug run. In it, Cumberland Times-News reports that:

Three Bedford County men were arrested Friday and charged with numerous drug violations, the result of a four-month investigation, according to Bedford County District Attorney Bill Higgins.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cumberland Times-News.

ARLENE HALL

AOL

#1 Aug 25, 2011
Im Tims mother I just wanna make something clear here TIM did NOT leave his 7 year old daughter alone there were 3 other adults in the home she was never there by her self, i guess this is the trash that cops like to post and make them look BIG ...did they tell you that when my granddaughter opened the door just a crack and they told her they were friends of her daddys that they pushed the door in and it hit my 7 YEAROLD GRANDDAUGHTER well in MD that is an assult on a minor , but i guess they didnt bother to post that did they??? did the cops also tell you that when they took him into jail they took him in the da's office and was gonna beat the hell out of him?? oh thats right they dont tell ya that i forgot., my son done wrong i never said he didnt..he should have known better but i do no he NEVER EVER did any of that before he moved to EVERETT PA!.. he may of drank a few beers here and there but there wasnt any drugs involved when he lived here in md, so im sure the DA is gonna try to fry him cause hes not from PA hes from OUT OF STATE , but i no for a fact that my son would NEVER EVER OR NEVER WILL or NEVER WOULD leave his daughter alone ...so cops get your storie straight stop you lying oh thats right i forgot COPS DONT LIE!!!!!!!!!!
Rich

Columbus, OH

#2 Dec 21, 2011
ARLENE HALL wrote:
Im Tims mother I just wanna make something clear here TIM did NOT leave his 7 year old daughter alone there were 3 other adults in the home she was never there by her self, i guess this is the trash that cops like to post and make them look BIG ...did they tell you that when my granddaughter opened the door just a crack and they told her they were friends of her daddys that they pushed the door in and it hit my 7 YEAROLD GRANDDAUGHTER well in MD that is an assult on a minor , but i guess they didnt bother to post that did they??? did the cops also tell you that when they took him into jail they took him in the da's office and was gonna beat the hell out of him?? oh thats right they dont tell ya that i forgot., my son done wrong i never said he didnt..he should have known better but i do no he NEVER EVER did any of that before he moved to EVERETT PA!.. he may of drank a few beers here and there but there wasnt any drugs involved when he lived here in md, so im sure the DA is gonna try to fry him cause hes not from PA hes from OUT OF STATE , but i no for a fact that my son would NEVER EVER OR NEVER WILL or NEVER WOULD leave his daughter alone ...so cops get your storie straight stop you lying oh thats right i forgot COPS DONT LIE!!!!!!!!!!
Arlene:

You statements are those of a dumb person. Stop writing while you are ahead.
tom

Columbus, OH

#3 May 23, 2012
ARLENE HALL wrote:
holy hell! You're the mother ??? Pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matthew Justin Bonchi Aug 2 Sam Hyde 1
egor Vincent e.martz May '16 Martz friend 1
vote bedford county district attorney kristi... (Apr '11) Feb '16 Sweetjem 8
News PA Blizzard: National Guard Helping 100s Strand... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Turnpike Cannibal 1
News Snow storm traps hundreds on Pennsylvania Turnp... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Turnpike Cannibal 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bedford, PA (Jan '12) Jan '16 marty 12
News Police log (Aug '08) Jul '15 none 23

Bedford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bedford Mortgages