Pennsylvania DA admits having sex in ...

Pennsylvania DA admits having sex in courthouse

There are 22 comments on the Evening Sun story from Aug 1, 2008, titled Pennsylvania DA admits having sex in courthouse. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

A south-central Pennsylvania district attorney admitted in a television interview that he had extramarital sex with a woman in his courthouse office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carol

Harrisburg, PA

#1 Aug 1, 2008
I don't know about a lot of people, but I am sick to death of all the SEX stuff..... lets talk about the good stuff happening.......... It is like NOTHING good ever happens... well, it does... and if we want the younger generation to do good, some examples had better start beng made.... like saying "thank you, please, I'm sorry, excuse me." Stepping out of the way for someone.etc.
Sex talk get's very old very quickly. Seems eveythng has to evolve around sex.... wrong... what happens behind closed doors shoud stay behind closed doors.....They, couple in article, both knew what they were doing. and it is NONE of anyone elses business...... Maybe not the best place to have a session but that is their problem, no one elses..... right??? How about start looking for good deeds and writing about them....
Hmmm

King Of Prussia, PA

#2 Aug 1, 2008
What someone does on his/her own time is their business. But they did make a poor choice by going back to the office.

BTW, Carol, don't think that anyone has anything nice to say about good deeds on these posts. Whatever good happens, someone will come along and rain on that parade. We just have to keep trudging along trying to help people dump their racist attitudes, their selfish behavior, and their nasty comments. I'm going to keep trying :)

“I am right.”

Since: Feb 08

Pearl. MS

#3 Aug 1, 2008
Hey stupid! Man having sex at work, what an idiot!
Legal briefs

Middletown, PA

#4 Aug 1, 2008
Maybe he was giving some dictation!
hesaidshesaid

Newville, PA

#6 Sep 14, 2008
i think she put date rape in his drink hehehe
tinlizzie

San Antonio, TX

#7 Sep 14, 2008
Carol wrote:
I don't know about a lot of people, but I am sick to death of all the SEX stuff..... lets talk about the good stuff happening.......... It is like NOTHING good ever happens... well, it does... and if we want the younger generation to do good, some examples had better start beng made.... like saying "thank you, please, I'm sorry, excuse me." Stepping out of the way for someone.etc.
Sex talk get's very old very quickly. Seems eveythng has to evolve around sex.... wrong... what happens behind closed doors shoud stay behind closed doors.....They, couple in article, both knew what they were doing. and it is NONE of anyone elses business...... Maybe not the best place to have a session but that is their problem, no one elses..... right??? How about start looking for good deeds and writing about them....
maybe so but the taxpayers should not have to provide him a free hotel room to commit adultery.
and then he boasts to a TV station for the world to know and embarrass his family.
this says a lot about his character. it stinks.

Since: Jan 08

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2008
Carol wrote:
Sex is not good?

Since: Aug 08

AOL

#10 Sep 14, 2008
Some men are pigs!
harry p ness

Union, NJ

#12 Sep 14, 2008
is he a distant relative of bill clinton? just wondering.

AOL

#13 Sep 17, 2008
Oh hey, nice name! Maybe you are related to Clinton also? LOL
harry p ness wrote:
Resident of West Manheim

Westminster, MD

#14 Sep 18, 2008
People in the Public Eye, have got to use their brains once in a while. I am sick of the Sports Stars using drugs,the politicians doing stupid things.. our children look up to these people, Start setting a good example.
McCainiacs

Lititz, PA

#15 Sep 18, 2008
harry p ness wrote:
Are you wondering were George Bush is when the country is going down the tubes.

Are you wondering why John McCain believes the fundamentals of the economy are strong ?

Republicans just plain out of touch.
Pa Resident

Baltimore, MD

#16 Sep 18, 2008
I think one thing that needs to be done is more talking to teens about sex and about saving their self for marriage, you never hear about people doing that anymore...
If a teen hears about people(famous) having sex all the time they think its o.k
What is happening to this world anymore?
Violence/wars/sex/rape/predato rs.
H-D Rider

West Chester, PA

#17 Sep 19, 2008
Again lets fine skateboarders and bikers, their doing such terrible things. What a professional crew, I'd rather my children riding bikes/skateboards then having sex in what should be a professional place. How high will taxes go up for those two to have their little playtime session. They're is probably a wife and husband and kids at home belonging to these perverts.
Its the economy

Langhorne, PA

#18 Sep 19, 2008
Thats why he could not afford a room. and how comes this is news? good for him, ya'all should be having sex right now, your on the interent for christ sake! get to it
Mr Handsome

Langhorne, PA

#19 Sep 19, 2008
TooHot4u wrote:
Some men are pigs!
Could it be that you also go by: "TooHeavy4u" ?

AOL

#20 Sep 19, 2008
LOL wouldn't you like to know, if you think a size 5 is heavy.... Maybe you also go by : Mr Fugly?
Another brillant man on a chat board!
Mr Handsome wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be that you also go by: "TooHeavy4u" ?
burp

Harrisburg, PA

#21 Sep 19, 2008
1,000,000,000,000 One trillion dollar bailout of wall street wtg
Venus

Camp Hill, PA

#22 Sep 19, 2008
H-D Rider wrote:
Again lets fine skateboarders and bikers, their doing such terrible things. What a professional crew, I'd rather my children riding bikes/skateboards then having sex in what should be a professional place. How high will taxes go up for those two to have their little playtime session. They're is probably a wife and husband and kids at home belonging to these perverts.
I'd rather fine your kids, they are more annoying.
Ts Mom

AOL

#23 Sep 19, 2008
harry p ness wrote:
Ha! Ha! Good Comment..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police log (Aug '08) Jul '15 none 23
vote bedford county district attorney kristi... (Apr '11) Mar '15 Barb 7
How can this be what has happen to PA (Jul '14) Sep '14 Sweetjem 3
News REVEALED: DA prosecuting kid for raunchy Jesus ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 seatofpants 1
News Pennsylvania Teenager Simulates Oral Sex With J... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Ursabolt 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bedford, PA (Jan '12) Aug '14 John Roberts 10
@BedfordPenn: Woman says Bedford County Pa DA B... (Dec '10) Aug '14 John Roberts 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bedford Mortgages