American Parkway Bridge, 15th Street ...

American Parkway Bridge, 15th Street Bridge projects in Allentown moving forward

There are 3 comments on the NJ.com story from Jun 28, 2012, titled American Parkway Bridge, 15th Street Bridge projects in Allentown moving forward. In it, NJ.com reports that:

The city of Allentown on Thursday received a low bid of $32.4 million for the American Parkway Bridge project, and construction is expected to begin by late August.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

A-town Observer

Mertztown, PA

#1 Jun 29, 2012
Even more progress and milestones for this administration. Construction is projected to start in late August. Right before I heard someone say the building of the Arena will start later on in springtime. Everything is starting to fall in place. We have the best of the best heading all of these projects. I am sincerely thrilled to see these main entry routes to the major projects in our city being started.
silly rabbit

Collegeville, PA

#2 Jun 29, 2012
Just like last year when someone was paid off, from pendot to llok the other way as hanpver ave. did not meet there lowest of low standarts of compaction?
Pander Bar

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jun 30, 2012
Yes all is right with the world. The streets of Allentown will truly sparkle with gold. The almighty has anointed ready Eddie and sent him to us to deliver our world from economic sin. We are truly truly blessed. Let the games begin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police log (Aug '08) Jul '15 none 23
vote bedford county district attorney kristi... (Apr '11) Mar '15 Barb 7
How can this be what has happen to PA (Jul '14) Sep '14 Sweetjem 3
News REVEALED: DA prosecuting kid for raunchy Jesus ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 seatofpants 1
News Pennsylvania Teenager Simulates Oral Sex With J... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Ursabolt 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bedford, PA (Jan '12) Aug '14 John Roberts 10
@BedfordPenn: Woman says Bedford County Pa DA B... (Dec '10) Aug '14 John Roberts 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bedford Mortgages