Q&A with: Restaurateur Rick Loeffler

Jan 18, 2008 Full story: New Hampshire Business Review

The most challenging thing about running a restaurant? 'Keeping up your passion,' says Rick Loeffler, founder of the Shorty's Mexican Roadhouse chain. via New Hampshire Business Review

Full Story
R A Rogers

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2008
Dear Rick, My friend and I always made a point of visiting your Shorty's in Bedford. We loved the food, the service, and the ambiance. We would go three times during the summer, when she first arrived back from Florida, then in August, and finally late Sept. before she left to go back. We were so disappointed last summer when we went there to find you had sold it. The food was so-so, the service was poor and the feel of the place was unwelcoming. We will never go back there. We will of course go to the one in Hooksett, but it isn't quite the same, not so much of a hacienda feel to it and in a very busy area.
I live in Wolfeboro and wish you had opened a Shorty's here. Someone opened a mexican style restaurant here last summer, but it is too small, you feel hurried, the prices are high, food is not all that good and although I have been three times
I won't go again. It just isn't worth it. R.A.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min AN NFL FAN 120,801
Would You Vote For Christie For President ? Fri Here From Jersey 0
White House hopefuls heading for New Hampshire Fri BUBBA 1
Apparent overdose victims saved by workers from... Fri BUBBA 1
NH Motor Speedway general manager charged with ... Fri BUBBA 1
Loan needed urgently (May '14) Jan 29 max 0824263852 40
Nashua considering bus runs to Lowell commuter ... Jan 26 reality is a crutch 1

Winter Storm Warning for Hillsborough County was issued at February 01 at 12:03PM EST

Bedford News Video

Bedford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bedford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:41 am PST