yes lord!

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

I have an idea to solve our drug problem! We close all the drug stores and stop going to doctors! Since we ALL know that Jesus healed people, and even brought the dead back to life, then surely he will heal us without drugs and doctors. Surely all Christians will agree with me! My lil doggie Ms. Pearl had a spot on her little vaginiar. instead of taking her to the vet, I had a preacher pray for her and she was healed! Gods people! Stand up!
Jeanie

Carrollton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

[QUOTE who="yes lord!"]I have an idea to solve our drug problem! We close all the drug stores and stop going to doctors! Since we ALL know that Jesus healed people, and even brought the dead back to life, then surely he will heal us without drugs and doctors. Surely all Christians will agree with me! My lil doggie Ms. Pearl had a spot on her little vaginiar. instead of taking her to the vet, I had a preacher pray for her and she was healed! Gods people! Stand up!
[/QUOTE]AMEN!
yes lord!

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

Jeanie wrote:
[QUOTE who="yes lord!"]I have an idea to solve our drug problem! We close all the drug stores and stop going to doctors! Since we ALL know that Jesus healed people, and even brought the dead back to life, then surely he will heal us without drugs and doctors. Surely all Christians will agree with me! My lil doggie Ms. Pearl had a spot on her little vaginiar. instead of taking her to the vet, I had a preacher pray for her and she was healed! Gods people! Stand up!
"

AMEN!
praise you Jeanie!
kids first

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

i would like him to heal the sick kids first and then move on to the dope heads they do it by choice the kids dont plus you cant cure someone that does not want help praying for the babies
Jeanie

Carrollton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

[QUOTE who="yes lord!"]<quoted text>
praise you Jeanie![/QUOTE] Only GOD & JESUS are worthy of praise, not I !!!
the answer.

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Jeanie wrote:
[QUOTE who="yes lord!"]<quoted text>
praise you Jeanie! "

Only GOD & JESUS are worthy of praise, not I !!!
I'm there is no Jesus and no god. Prove it please
plain truth

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

kids first wrote:
i would like him to heal the sick kids first and then move on to the dope heads they do it by choice the kids dont plus you cant cure someone that does not want help praying for the babies
Sweetheart, God loves those "DOPE HEADS" just as much as anyone else.
How do you know the DOPE HEADS don't want help? Have you spent anytime with one of them? Opinions need to change concerning those who have fallen into the trap of drugs. Especially from the Christian community. Who are the DOPE HEADS supposed to turn to if they can't find Jesus in you? Your name calling is nauseating. Show a little compassion. After all, compassion is what Jesus is all about. Have a good day to all.
plain truth

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

[QUOTE who="the answer."]<quoted text>
I'm there is no Jesus and no god. Prove it please[/QUOTE]
There you are "Princess Ciera". Nobody needs to prove anything to you. If you don't want to believe in Jesus, then it's your choice. But know this...You are in for a very rude awakening when you take your last breath.
Jeanie

Carrollton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

[QUOTE who="the answer."]<quoted text>
I'm there is no Jesus and no god. Prove it please[/QUOTE] You have the right to think how ever you want I just told her I am not worthy of anyone's praise only GOD & JESUS is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bedford Discussions

Search the Bedford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 min ForBigStevie 16,064
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Poor Old Fat Ass 138,527
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 48 min hobag 81,198
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr redeemer 25,971
GirlWithAllDemKids 5 hr The Devils Backbone 1
bars 5 hr Neptune 3
Sheriff office investigation 7 hr pastor 3
•••
•••
•••
Bedford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bedford Jobs

•••