DeJac Defense Attorney To Meet With P...

DeJac Defense Attorney To Meet With Police

There are 48 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Sep 18, 2007, titled DeJac Defense Attorney To Meet With Police. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

Defense Attorney Andy LoTempio says he will meet with Buffalo Police to discuss the case of his client Lynn DeJac who was convicted in her daughter's 1993 murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Teresa

Venus, PA

#48 Sep 28, 2007
Maybe she was not a stellar parent. She herself probably didn't have the greatest models for parenting and for some reason sought to deal with her problems with alcohol and drugs - no doubt a coping mechanism she learned in her own environment growing up. We are talking about a woman who got pregnant at 16 and by age 30 looked more like 40, and sought out relationships with men who she probably thought would "rescue" her. I'd like to know about Lynn Dejac's own father myself. Was she irresponsible, neglectful, and a poor role model for her children? Probably.

The issue here is that she was convicted of the death of her daughter and has been in prison for 14 years for that. If she didn't murder her, she should be exonerated. If the DA cares to charge her as an accomplice, fine, but re-trying her would be costly and likely result in a sentence less than she has already served.

When parents are incarcerated, the children and entire family suffer for generations. Trust me, I know firsthand.

“AIN'T is not a word. STUPID is”

Since: Jul 07

The Internet

#49 Sep 29, 2007
inkling wrote:
When she gets out she should marry Anthony Capozzi.
All these wrongful convictions. Don't investigators know anything...
or do they just not care, as long as they shine for having put someone behind bars?
Many agree with me
Denise

AOL

#50 Sep 30, 2007
Clearly you are still under the influence!
Just a mom

Niagara Falls, NY

#51 Oct 8, 2007
inkling wrote:
When she gets out she should marry Anthony Capozzi.
All these wrongful convictions. Don't investigators know anything...
or do they just not care, as long as they shine for having put someone behind bars?

If what I have been hearing is true then back in 1993 we had idiots working in the police department and bigger idiots in the DA'S office. How stupid can you be giving some scumbag immunity from a murder charge? If you ask me that is the stupidity of the DA'S office. If I was on a jury I would not be dumb enough to believe a word that comes out the mouth of anybody who had been granted immunity or anybody that made a deal they will lie to protect themself.
Anonymous

Niagara Falls, NY

#52 Oct 8, 2007
inkling wrote:
<quoted text>
Many agree with me
Just for the record, ain't is a word. It's in the Webster's dictionary.
Eddie Girard

Fayetteville, NC

#53 Nov 12, 2007
It seams to me that the district attorney Frank Clark will do and say anything to hide the fact that he let a serial killer walk the streets for thirteen years, wile an innocent woman sat behind bars. Now he wants to spend more tax payer’s money on trying to appeal because he gave the real killer immunity 13 years ago. Come and show support for my innocent mother and let’s send a message to Frank Clark, that Enough is Enough! We’re not going to stand by and let him keep trying to put our innocent mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters in jail because it looks good for his clearance rate and he is not man enough to admit his office made a huge mistake once again! Come join me at the court House on 25 Delaware Ave. November 20 at 9:30am 1st Floor Judge D’meico’s room. If you have any questions, feel free to E-mail me at [email protected]
Eddie Girard

Fayetteville, NC

#54 Nov 12, 2007
Should Dejac get a new trial? Post you vot at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/buffalo-ny/TQ...
Eddie Girard

Fayetteville, NC

#55 Nov 14, 2007
I am trying to get all of the supporters together who believe my mother should get a retrial or be released and everyone who thinks District Attorney Frank Clark is way out of line for the things he has said and done to try and cover up the fact that he let a serial killer walk the streets of Buffalo for over 13 years by giving him immunity. Now he wants to spend more taxpayer’s money on appealing a retrial wile keeping my innocent mother in prison. I want to show Frank Clark that the people of Buffalo mean business. He needs to straighten his act up or resign.
Come join me at the court House on 25 Delaware Ave. November 20 at 9:30am 1st Floor Judge D’meico’s room. I am taking leave from Fort Bragg NC and traveling to Buffalo to show Frank Clark enough is enough and support my mother. I will be in front of the Court House on the 20th at 8:30am to meet everyone! If you have any questions, feel free to E-mail me at [email protected]
Did you vote yet?
Should Dejac get a new trial? Post you vote at
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/buffalo-ny/TQ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedford Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton shuts down Donald Trump on Twit... 3 hr Hillary Lawyers 5
Yorktown Heights Music Selection (Aug '12) Jun 25 Musikologist 15
News Odell Taps Anthony Sutton as Next Emergency Ser... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Volfghtr1969 1
Gertrude Berg's Home (May '11) Dec '14 Peter Roy 2
News 3 arrested in drug raid on Danbury apartment (Oct '07) Jun '13 neighborhood watch 127
News Over 8,500 Locals With No Power, 1 Week After S... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Steve 1
News Town Board Ends Plans for Sewer District (Apr '12) Apr '12 Tracy Doldenhorn 1

Bedford Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bedford Hills Mortgages