DeJac Defense Attorney To Meet With P...

DeJac Defense Attorney To Meet With Police

There are 48 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Sep 18, 2007, titled DeJac Defense Attorney To Meet With Police. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

Defense Attorney Andy LoTempio says he will meet with Buffalo Police to discuss the case of his client Lynn DeJac who was convicted in her daughter's 1993 murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Now you know

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2007
Maybe if we didn't have so many crooks in our government, looking for the quick resolution to public crime for their own glory, these innocent people wouldn't have their lives ruined. So now we will be faced with another lawsuit for incarcerating the wrong person.(sarcasm to follow)Let me think...who pays for all of this???? Maybe Giambra, Holt, Clark and the rest of the "Better than you" crowd will chip in? Maybe OJ and Robert Blake are innocent too!Maybe we'll get out of foreign countries and take care of our own...Yeah Right!
mom of two babies

Lancaster, NY

#3 Sep 19, 2007
if she is let go and found innocent, erie county will go broke. they will lose lots of money to the capozzi family and then lots of money to this family. erie county better be prepared to spend lots of money and taxes will probably go up and more people will be under the poverty line because people make mistakes.

“AIN'T is not a word. STUPID is”

Since: Jul 07

The Internet

#4 Sep 19, 2007
When she gets out she should marry Anthony Capozzi.

All these wrongful convictions. Don't investigators know anything...

or do they just not care, as long as they shine for having put someone behind bars?

Since: Jun 07

somewhere out there

#6 Sep 19, 2007
Lyn was wongfully convicted. The DA back then just wanted the case closed!! I hope she is let out and can get on with her life with her family.
Love Puppy

Rochester, NY

#7 Sep 19, 2007
mom of two babies wrote:
if she is let go and found innocent, erie county will go broke. they will lose lots of money to the capozzi family and then lots of money to this family. erie county better be prepared to spend lots of money and taxes will probably go up and more people will be under the poverty line because people make mistakes.
So what would you do??? Just throw up your hands and say..oooppps! I think not!! Maybe if the police were not in such a hurry to make themselves look good in the public eyes. Dam right she sould sue. On the other hand I am not familar with the case, but if she was an accessory to the murder than by all means she got what she deserved.
Someone in the know

Dearborn, MI

#8 Sep 19, 2007
Todd wrote:
Too bad she cant afford a real attorney. LoTempio is nothing but a bottom feeding loser!
I know this for a fact. Four years ago he was hired to defend an individual. LoTempio did absolutely nothing!! The guy got 25 yrs for a crime he didnt committ. Now there is more evidence he didnt do it.
LoTempio is in my sights..its a matter of time before he will be six feet under where he belongs.
BAD move to say such a thing on a public forum that is read by many different individuals, including law enforcement. Get my drift?

I hope you were not stating that you are going to harm this individual in any way, for your sake. You have to be very careful in what you say on the internet, as in the real world. You could be held responsible for defamation of character and also harassment. What you have posted above to me seems to be a death threat. Be careful!

Since: Jun 07

somewhere out there

#9 Sep 19, 2007
Love puppy wrote..........

So what would you do??? Just throw up your hands and say..oooppps! I think not!! Maybe if the police were not in such a hurry to make themselves look good in the public eyes. Dam right she sould sue. On the other hand I am not familar with the case, but if she was an accessory to the murder than by all means she got what she deserved.

Good point and no she was in no way involved in her daughters murder. He did it and the family has stated that all along, right from the start. She would of never harmed her daughter.
Jamie Lynn

Dunkirk, NY

#10 Sep 19, 2007
How many innocent people are jailed or even executed in this country because of malicious prosecuters and incompetent police work? How can they live with themselves knowing that they are putting innocent people in jail just to "win a case?" Witch hunting is still alive and well and in America. What will they do for this lady to make it right? She lost her daughter, then her freedom? It's not right!
Kathy

Orlando, FL

#12 Sep 19, 2007
Todd wrote:
Too bad she cant afford a real attorney. LoTempio is nothing but a bottom feeding loser!
I know this for a fact. Four years ago he was hired to defend an individual. LoTempio did absolutely nothing!! The guy got 25 yrs for a crime he didnt committ. Now there is more evidence he didnt do it.
LoTempio is in my sights..its a matter of time before he will be six feet under where he belongs.
Now here is a perfect example of an idiot. He threatens an officer of the court on an open forum. You gotta love the stupidity of it.
mom to 4

Ontario, NY

#13 Sep 19, 2007
whitey wrote:
maybe she didn't committ the crime but, alot of people believe she knew something or may have been there when it happened.(and by the way, everyone is entitled to thier opinion.) it happened so long ago though will they be able to prove it.(innocent or not? i mean) as for the trash who did it they need to make sure he never gets this opportunity again. too many years of freedom for this scum.
It really dsoesn't matter what people "believe" or "think". That's not evidence. I hope she gets the justice she deserves if the evidence shows that someone else committed the crime. What a scum he is if he let her be wrongly convicted and spend all those years in jail for something HE KNEW she didn't do. Sounds like Sanchez all over again.

Since: Jun 07

somewhere out there

#15 Sep 19, 2007
whitey, sounds like you have a vendetta against this woman!!
amy

AOL

#16 Sep 19, 2007
Police do the best they can do to solve a crime. What was used back then wasn't what we have today. How sad that another inocent person may have lost years of their life because someone couldn't man up to what he did. The real crime is the scum that lets someone serve their time and go on as if nothing ever happened. This women decided to date a loser..and her daughter paid a higher price!
Love Puppy

Rochester, NY

#17 Sep 19, 2007
The Jedi wrote:
Love puppy wrote..........
So what would you do??? Just throw up your hands and say..oooppps! I think not!! Maybe if the police were not in such a hurry to make themselves look good in the public eyes. Dam right she sould sue. On the other hand I am not familar with the case, but if she was an accessory to the murder than by all means she got what she deserved.
Good point and no she was in no way involved in her daughters murder. He did it and the family has stated that all along, right from the start. She would of never harmed her daughter.
Thanks for the info. As I stated I was not familiar with the case, so I hope she sues the pants off them for good. Unfortunately it is us who will be paying for it but after all if it was me, I definately wiuld want compensation for the years of hell in a prison and the loss of not being with my children.
What a Stupid Comment

Buffalo, NY

#18 Sep 19, 2007
someone should put you in jail for 13 or 22 years - what kind of comment is that? do you work for giambra?
inkling wrote:
When she gets out she should marry Anthony Capozzi.
All these wrongful convictions. Don't investigators know anything...
or do they just not care, as long as they shine for having put someone behind bars?
Rusty

Rockland, ME

#19 Sep 19, 2007
If she's innocent, let her go and yes Erie County will be broke but who cares... it's broke already. You can't get blood from a stone.
Wolf

Rochester, NY

#20 Sep 19, 2007
Incompetent Buffalo PIGS and corrupt politicians send another innocent person to prison...NEWS AT 11...

This is a suprise?

Hey Buffalo PD...as far as i am concerned you are all incometent moronic jack-azzes and I've seen better police work on Reno 9-11. And BTW remeber a few year agoe while you guy had one of you Squad Cars stolen out in Front of Dunkin Donuts?......I know the guy that did at it one of rh funniest stories I've ever heard...IDIOTS
Wolf

Rochester, NY

#21 Sep 19, 2007
Someone in the know wrote:
<quoted text>
BAD move to say such a thing on a public forum that is read by many different individuals, including law enforcement. Get my drift?
I hope you were not stating that you are going to harm this individual in any way, for your sake. You have to be very careful in what you say on the internet, as in the real world. You could be held responsible for defamation of character and also harassment. What you have posted above to me seems to be a death threat. Be careful!
Wishing someone dead is not threating to kill em. Just like Saying "GO-BUCKY GO" Doesnt mean i would kill a cop myself, but its not illegal to think its great that Bucky blew one away. Consider it pay-back for the KID the Trooper MURDERED becasue he thought it was bucky and tried to say he was "hooked" on the 4 wheeler.

That Trooper was a stone cold murderer who shot a kid in the back like a god-da.m coward. And i hope he reads this. Trooper whoever you are, you are a murderer and a lyer, and when you meet you maker you will be judged.
Kati

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Sep 20, 2007
Hey Wolf. I bet they can spell though

“AIN'T is not a word. STUPID is”

Since: Jul 07

The Internet

#24 Sep 20, 2007
What a Stupid Comment wrote:
someone should put you in jail for 13 or 22 years - what kind of comment is that? do you work for giambra?
<quoted text>
Read it again, genius.

“AIN'T is not a word. STUPID is”

Since: Jul 07

The Internet

#25 Sep 20, 2007
Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishing someone dead is not threating to kill em. Just like Saying "GO-BUCKY GO" Doesnt mean i would kill a cop myself, but its not illegal to think its great that Bucky blew one away. Consider it pay-back for the KID the Trooper MURDERED becasue he thought it was bucky and tried to say he was "hooked" on the 4 wheeler.
That Trooper was a stone cold murderer who shot a kid in the back like a god-da.m coward. And i hope he reads this. Trooper whoever you are, you are a murderer and a lyer, and when you meet you maker you will be judged.
The indicative part was "LoTempio is in my sights".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedford Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police seek suspects in stabbing of Yorktown gi... (Sep '06) Jun 23 TeachLove 68
Review: Cassidy-Flynn Funeral Home, Inc. (Jan '12) Jun 22 jgf 2
The real story: Teens shoot cars with paintball... Jun 10 Anonymous 1
News 20 Vegan Products to Soothe Sensitive Skin Jun 10 Maggie 1
Clay Tiffany Being Evicted (Aug '10) Jun 7 Aldo 32
Debate: Gay Marriage - Yorktown Heights, NY (Jan '12) Jun 6 A concerned human 19
News Odell Taps Anthony Sutton as Next Emergency Ser... Apr '15 Volfghtr1969 1
More from around the web

Bedford Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Bedford Hills Mortgages