Astoria, NY

#1 May 21, 2011
In a documentary about the creator the "The Goldbergs" radio and television series, it was mentioned that she owned a home in Bedford Hills. Does anyone recall where it was located?
Peter Roy

Mesquite, NV

#2 Dec 19, 2014
I always thought it was at the bottom of the hill on Harris Road, next to the pond (on the right) , about a half mile before you get to Bedford Center Road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedford Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US: Clinton email storage safe not secure for s... Sep 28 Read More n See less 1
Rob Thomas Sep 27 RT 1
News Wanted Purdys man 'violently' resists arrest, t... (Jul '14) Sep 19 Dude 10
News Odell Taps Anthony Sutton as Next Emergency Ser... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Volfghtr1969 1
News 3 arrested in drug raid on Danbury apartment (Oct '07) Jun '13 neighborhood watch 127
News Over 8,500 Locals With No Power, 1 Week After S... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Steve 1
News Town Board Ends Plans for Sewer District (Apr '12) Apr '12 Tracy Doldenhorn 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bedford Hills Mortgages