Iran No Longer Led By Holocaust Denie...

Iran No Longer Led By Holocaust Denier, Foreign Minister Javad Zarif Tweets At Christine Pelosi

There are 2 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Sep 5, 2013, titled Iran No Longer Led By Holocaust Denier, Foreign Minister Javad Zarif Tweets At Christine Pelosi. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad confers with Javad Zarif , Iran's United Nations ambassador, during the United Nations General Assembly 19 September 2006 at UN headquarters in New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

Moosa

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Sep 6, 2013
Do mean 16 million Jew killed?
Kamran kia

London, UK

#2 Sep 6, 2013
As I having a drink at my work a small take away in Bournemouth. England. Where the whether is been absently beautiful. I been flowing the events unfolding in middle east. And praying that no more war. No more killing. I never forgot during my youngere years I reed in physics that against every action is a reaction.
Electing Mr Romania should have brought a positive response from others. But in stead drums of war are sounding even other.
I hope that the action that are being taken next week end with no reaction from Iran. if other wise I can see an wishes circulation of actions and reactions. And if Iran is as powerfully they say they are. only god help every one.
I Am An Iranian abroad and have had experience of what the gard is capable of.
I western powers are concern about democratic rights try supporting democratic movements that have taken place ibm Arab world and have failed abduction turned to dictatorship Ie Egypt etc.
my advice fir what it is worth every one one day Will meet its match lets hope the noise coming out of drums of war are as hallow as American government anticipates. for all our sake.
I say cheers and Will go back to my drink.
give peace a chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedford Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton didn't lose because of the medi... Sep 14 YouDidntBuildThat 6
News not Real News: a look at what didn't happen thi... Sep 10 Pope Benedictum 1
News Songs For Seeds Expands To Armonk Aug '17 John Goodman 1
best pizza in town of yorktown (Feb '17) Jul '17 Van Buren St Guy 4
News Train Station Ads Claim Israel Does 'Apartheid' (Mar '13) Jun '17 indict dick cheney 9
The Belden House You Need To See This, Please H... (Mar '06) May '17 Renee DeVincenzo 3
News Odell Taps Anthony Sutton as Next Emergency Ser... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Volfghtr1969 1

Bedford Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bedford Hills Mortgages