Review: Reliable Auto Body & Towing

Review: Reliable Auto Body & Towing

Posted in the Bedford Hills Forum

Reliable auto are theives

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 22, 2011
Stay away from reliable auto they are shady theives!!!!!!!! I'm writing this review to warn others. My car was towed to reliable against my will after getting stuck on 95. Well, "Reliable" made two incisions on each of my exhaust pipes in an attempt to steal my catalytic converters from my lexus sc430. I have also alerted the Better Business Bureau of their shady ways. DO NOT GET service from this place they will literally ROB you!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedford Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Clinton focuses on debate, Trump says he'd c... Mon o see the light 235
News Westchester judge resigns after investigation (Jul '07) Oct 20 bondigate 11
News Wanted Purdys man 'violently' resists arrest, t... (Jul '14) Oct 17 Boss Taco 26
Did Hillary Clinton cheated her husband? Oct 16 Local 2
News Odell Taps Anthony Sutton as Next Emergency Ser... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Volfghtr1969 1
Gertrude Berg's Home (May '11) Dec '14 Peter Roy 2
News 3 arrested in drug raid on Danbury apartment (Oct '07) Jun '13 neighborhood watch 127

Bedford Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bedford Hills Mortgages