Lynne DeJac Returns to WNY

Lynne DeJac Returns to WNY

There are 83 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Nov 13, 2007, titled Lynne DeJac Returns to WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

DeJac was convicted in 1994 of killing her daughter. She's been serving her time downstate at Bedford Hills, but we've learned now that she's being moved to a state prison in Albion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
noone

AOL

#95 Nov 30, 2007
what do you mean keith you wern,t nice 14 years ago? Didn,t you just get out of prison for stabbing someone not to long ago.
Diana

Niagara Falls, NY

#96 Dec 2, 2007
Lois wrote:
<quoted text>
How do YOU know anything about Keith? You're from PORTLAND Maine and YOU can't even spell his name so you can't know him very well. He's Buffalo's HERO!!!!!!!!! We need more people like him to stand up for weak, innocent people who can't defend themselves..
Not everyone whose blog says Portland Maine is from there. I am from Buffalo and for some reason my posts read Portland. I have no idea why. I doubt that the folks in Portland are aware of this case.
mommytobe

Buffalo, NY

#97 Jan 7, 2008
Jack wrote:
FRANK CLARK IS AN IDIOT, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. HE'S A MEDIA WH-RE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO ADMIT HE SCREWED UP BIGTIME MORE THAN ONCE!
i could not agree with you more. he is a real ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedford Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Train Station Ads Claim Israel Does 'Apartheid' (Mar '13) Fri indict dick cheney 9
The Belden House You Need To See This, Please H... (Mar '06) May '17 Renee DeVincenzo 3
The old A&P/Food Emporium Yorktown Heights (Jun '11) Apr '17 Van Buren St Guy 16
News Robert Durst, the epitome of the macabre: dispatch (Mar '15) Apr '17 Parched 2
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Mahopac Mar '17 VictorOrians 1
News Odell Taps Anthony Sutton as Next Emergency Ser... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Volfghtr1969 1
Gertrude Berg's Home (May '11) Dec '14 Peter Roy 2

Bedford Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bedford Hills Mortgages