Lynne DeJac Returns to WNY

Full story: WGRZ Buffalo 83
DeJac was convicted in 1994 of killing her daughter. She's been serving her time downstate at Bedford Hills, but we've learned now that she's being moved to a state prison in Albion. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Debbie

AOL

#1 Nov 13, 2007
Well I'm glad to see this will be heard in front of a Judge and not just left up to D.A. Frank Clark. His attitude is really baffling me right now - isn't it always the DA's office that says - DNA does not lie!!! Well if that's the case - why is Frank Clark fighting this so hard. You would think HIM of all people would want to see the truth come out. Or does he have/the DA's office have something to hide? New DNA evidence! And the leader of the pack for our Judcial system says he doesn't want to hear anything more about it.

Well folks, if his actions and attitudes do not worry you.... THEY SHOULD!!! What if it was you? Think about it!!! Frank Clark is really not somebody I want running this justice system with an attitude like that.

Hopefully supporters of Lynn and our justice system will show up Nov 20th to send Frank a loud message.

Mom IN WNY

AOL

#2 Nov 13, 2007
I agree - It DOES put him at the scene of the crime and it DOES raise question considering he's been charged for killing one woman in a similiar fashion and a 3rd woman who lived in his building was murdered the same way and is an unsolved case

Frank Clark last i looked 1+1+1 = 3
mrD

AOL

#3 Nov 13, 2007
Debbie wrote:
Well I'm glad to see this will be heard in front of a Judge and not just left up to D.A. Frank Clark. His attitude is really baffling me right now - isn't it always the DA's office that says - DNA does not lie!!! Well if that's the case - why is Frank Clark fighting this so hard. You would think HIM of all people would want to see the truth come out. Or does he have/the DA's office have something to hide? New DNA evidence! And the leader of the pack for our Judcial system says he doesn't want to hear anything more about it.
Well folks, if his actions and attitudes do not worry you.... THEY SHOULD!!! What if it was you? Think about it!!! Frank Clark is really not somebody I want running this justice system with an attitude like that.
Hopefully supporters of Lynn and our justice system will show up Nov 20th to send Frank a loud message.
you hit the nail right on the head EXACTLY, I am so glad someone is finally being logical about Clark's motives!!!!! there couldn't be any other reason for a district attorney to say these things or ignore the truth like he and his staff are doing!!!!!
Jack

Springville, NY

#4 Nov 13, 2007
FRANK CLARK IS AN IDIOT, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. HE'S A MEDIA WH-RE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO ADMIT HE SCREWED UP BIGTIME MORE THAN ONCE!
Leigha

Buffalo, NY

#5 Nov 13, 2007
Maybe Lynn DeJac didn't win mother of the year awards, but if there is reasonable doubt that she killed her daughter, she should be entitled to a NEW trial considering the DNA evidence. Didn't Frank Clark talked about DNA doesn't lie when they had Sanchez? I can hear him say that...same thing here. How many murders does Donohue have to be connected with for Frank Clark to "consider" a new trial?

Sad thing is, there will be no justice for Chrytallyn's death since "somehow," Donohue was granted immunity. I am not a lawyer or involved in law, but my question is, if Donohue lied under oath, why would he still have immunity?

“Smarter than the average assho”

Since: Nov 07

Olean, NY

#6 Nov 13, 2007
Good Luck Lady. it will take alot to overcome the Frank Clark TV machine. This guy gets more facetime than anybody in WNY.
Debbie

AOL

#7 Nov 13, 2007
Uh-oh wrote:
Good Luck Lady. it will take alot to overcome the Frank Clark TV machine. This guy gets more facetime than anybody in WNY.
Oh Frankie boy "MIGHT just MIGHT" be getting more "facetime" than he wants in the near future with this case coming up so let the camera's roll. He seems to be upsetting a lot of people for him not being fair.

So here's the question of the day - how does a Frank Clark get removed from office. Other than doing a Mike Nifong thing! Did we really vote Clark in? I don't remember doing that!!!

Since: Nov 07

Buffalo

#8 Nov 13, 2007
It seams to me that the district attorney Frank Clark will do and say anything to hide the fact that he let a serial killer walk the streets for thirteen years, wile an innocent woman sat behind bars. Now he wants to spend more tax payerís money on trying to appeal because he gave the real killer immunity 13 years ago. Come and show support for my innocent mother and letís send a message to Frank Clark, that Enough is Enough! Weíre not going to stand by and let him keep trying to put our innocent mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters in jail because it looks good for his clearance rate and he is not man enough to admit his office made a huge mistake once again! Come join me at the court House on 25 Delaware Ave. November 20 at 9:30am 1st Floor Judge Dímeicoís room. If you have any questions, feel free to E-mail me at Crystallynnsbrother@yahoo.com

Should Dejac get a new trial? Post you vote at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/buffalo-ny/TQ...
Harvey R

Buffalo, NY

#10 Nov 13, 2007
At this point, I don't care whether or not Lynne committed the crime. How can the DA write off the DNA found in her daughter's body?
Lynne's case should be dismissed since Clark is accusing her of being guilty and wants no new trial. This is guilt without proof. That is what is criminal.

When you consider the little or non- sentences of celebrities (can you say OJ?), Lynne has more than served her time, and deserves the chance to try to go on with her life. Praying for you Lynne.
Yomomma

AOL

#11 Nov 13, 2007
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Mother is where she belongs.Your mother was a waste then and she is a waste now.What happen to your sister should have never happen to her.Or do you have a short mind.
Since you must have witnessed the murder of Crystallynn Bob, I suggest you contact Frank Clark ASAP.
James Z from Kaisertown

United States

#12 Nov 13, 2007
Frank Clark thinks he's magically delicious.

And don't mess with his lucky charms.

If Lynn gets out, the parties at the "Babcock Grill"
Debbie

AOL

#13 Nov 13, 2007
Yomomma - I sure hope you still plan on meeting us Nov 20th at the Court House.

And don't worry about what Bob wrote - as many times as I get my Swifter and Vaccum cleaner out to clean up all fur balls in my house - there's still ONE fur ball hanging around this fur ball has a name though - BOB

Like you said Yomomma if BOB witnessed the crime he should contact Frankie. Otherwise, kindly SHUT UP FUR BALL BOB. Thank you so much!!!

See you next Tuesday Yomomma
Debbie

AOL

#14 Nov 13, 2007
James Z from Kaisertown wrote:
Babcock Grill where is that. Maybe we want to come there after the hearing on Nov 20th
Dwayne

Athol Springs, NY

#15 Nov 13, 2007
James Z from Kaisertown wrote:
They better stock up on the Genny Cream Ale, she looks thirsty in those pictures.
Debbie

AOL

#16 Nov 13, 2007
Dwayne wrote:
<quoted text>
They better stock up on the Genny Cream Ale, she looks thirsty in those pictures.
That's the only thing you had to say?
concerned

Peru, ME

#17 Nov 14, 2007
my heart goes out to this family, no matter who killed this little girl, but at the very least the new evidence shows 'reasonable doubt.'
dolly

Buffalo, NY

#18 Nov 14, 2007
Yomomma wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you must have witnessed the murder of Crystallynn Bob, I suggest you contact Frank Clark ASAP.
BoB u r an asshole , i now for a fact , she did not kill her daughter , and dennis donahue did, he in jail for a murder in 1973 thought he got away from it,and was free!!!!!!!HAHA got caught by DNADNADNADNA, my father was a homicide det, back then , and his dna is on the wall , on the sheets , so he raped her, u don,t have blood all over the place from a rape, with his DNA< also the night it happened , he borrowed another girlfriends car , so 2 not use his!!!!!!why, and plus , he is indirectly related to me unfortunately , and Maraget America can tell the truth and say why she lend him her car , when him and lynntook to car to a wedding, and then borrows M. Americas car, HUM, the police never looked any were else , cause of his relationship , with all the deubell cops, he was indirectly related too.theres so much no 1 knows about, but a girl should be given a new trial when shes been in prison 4 13 yrs of her life and have not seen her new born children grow, dna is dna , and if i could tell that f----- clark , hes worried about losing his job, god help him
FREE LYN DEJAC
FRIEND

DENNIS DONAHUE IS A SERIAL KILLER AND EVERYONE RELATED IS SAYING OH MY GOD ,HE WAS SO NICE , YA SO NICE HE KILLED THE OLDER WOMAN IN 1973, ALREADY , CAUGHT WITH DNA, AND 2 WEEKS B4 HE GOT ARRESTED , HE HAD A CAR IN A GARAGE ON WEYAND WERE HE USE TO LIVE IN A GARAGE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN AFTER 10 YRS. MOVES THE CAR, OUT OF THEIR AND GETS RID OF IT, FUNNY
WNYGuy

Buffalo, NY

#20 Nov 14, 2007
Although now it appears a mistake was made, I still would like a question answered. At the time Lynne was going to trial it was reported that she confessed to the murder. Why??? If she was innocent then why confess to doing it? Sounds to me like this whole thing was messed up from the get-go. At least give her a new hearing. To me there is some reasonable doubt and deserves another look....
Patty Ann

Buffalo, NY

#22 Nov 14, 2007
Ya know, Lynn was not Mother of the Year, but it seems to me that this crime was committed by another. He had means, motive and opportunity. At the very least she is entitled to a new trial where the DNA evidence can be presented to an impartial jury.

To see Frank Clark vaguely refer that there may have been a consensual sexual contact between the victim and that scumbag is disgusting in my opinion. By all accounts Crystallynn was a nice little girl. Trash the victim to make the DAs office look better? That is disgusting.
Dom

Corona, NY

#23 Nov 14, 2007
whitey wrote:
WE SHALL SOON FIND OUT.
Boy you have a way with words you dips.h.i.t.Very
smooth.You seem to have an opinion on every thing and your always wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedford Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HELP: Children's song about celia the mouse (Dec '09) Thu marykay 12
Gertrude Berg's Home (May '11) Dec 19 Peter Roy 2
New Rochelle Woman, 31, Arrested on Charge of G... Dec 6 Chummy Chinga 2
to whom it may concern (Dec '11) Nov '14 wowangeloyourefunny 11
Yorktown Heights Music Selection (Aug '12) Nov '14 Musikologist 12
Clinton may put HQ in Westchester Nov '14 No wineries 1
Wanted Purdys man 'violently' resists arrest, t... Nov '14 blueeyedmoondevil 7

Bedford Hills News Video

Bedford Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bedford Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bedford Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bedford Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:04 am PST

Bleacher Report12:04AM
Jets' Week 17 Preview vs. Dolphins
Bleacher Report 5:04 AM
New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins: Complete Week 17 Preview for Miami
NBC Sports 5:09 AM
Friday morning one-liners
NBC Sports 7:52 AM
Antrel Rolle knows finishing well no guarantee 2015 will be any better for Giants
Bleacher Report10:07 AM
Giants RB Williams Questionable for Week 17