Ajani Goldmane

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Sep 7, 2016
So why not open this up to ALL generations of Magic The gathering. While historic level was great, there is also some great stuff from newer generations of cards too. Sticking to just older stuff only narrows the scope of this forum and why there is no real discussion here.
Molly

Beckley, WV

#2 Dec 27, 2016
Most people on here only want to troll and fight. They probably have no idea what you are talking about. Lost Legions in Beckley has a new owner. He's pretty cool. He holds tournaments and such. If you haven't already, I would go there to talk to like-minded people.
Molly

Beckley, WV

#3 Dec 27, 2016
PS - There will be a con in the spring at the convention center. Look it up on Facebook under Cause-a-con.
Junior

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Mar 31, 2017
I farted-----
Hell yes LL

United States

#7 Jul 19, 2017
LOST LEGIOn COMIcS IS THE SHiT!!!!
Mr sir

Beckley, WV

#8 Sep 8, 2017
Just remeber, no girls aloud!!!
Nerdist News

Fayetteville, WV

#9 Sep 8, 2017
Mr sir wrote:
Pffft.... There are every bit as many girls playing magic as there are guys, if not more.

Man, got to love just how ignorant DAs who don't get nerd culture are.
Mr sir

Beckley, WV

#10 Sep 9, 2017
Nerdist News wrote:
<quoted text>

Pffft.... There are every bit as many girls playing magic as there are guys, if not more.

Man, got to love just how ignorant DAs who don't get nerd culture are.
Oh that's right, I forgot people can assume there gender now &#128514;
Nerdist News

Fayetteville, WV

#11 Sep 9, 2017
Mr sir wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh that's right, I forgot people can assume there gender now &#128514;
No Jackinape. Biologically born females.

Actually, for all the terrible nonsense this generation has done with the whole gender thing, one good thing that has come of it is the idiotic machismo archtypes of men liking football and cars is almost nearly dead as it should be.

Hate to be the one to break it to you, but if you havent noticed by now, the Geek have inherited the Earth.

Point being, If you are not actually interested in genuinely discussing MTG, then kindly go find somewhere else to induce your cranial rectal inversion.
RJA

Bladensburg, MD

#12 Dec 29, 2017
Yugioh and Force of Will are way better than MTG. Dragon's Den understands. Lost Legion are a bunch of cucks
Innistrad

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Jan 30, 2018
69camaro427 wrote:
<quoted text>
Renting building an the owner gave to his grandson an he wants to turn it into a garage to work on classic cars.
What a waste of space that would be. Like we need another business doomed to fail.
Nerd from the Way Back

Bladensburg, MD

#15 Thursday Sep 20
Mr sir wrote:
I will have you know that I am a girl and I love Magic the gathering as well as Dungeons and Dragons. Women deserve more credit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Old school Magic:The Gathering Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MTG vs YGO (Jan '18) Jan '18 Abraham 2
Beckley Newspaper (Aug '16) Aug '16 Avacyn 5

Forum Rules

Anyone here used to play Magic, got old cards or even if not (we'll have plenty of cards), interested in a legacy style or pauper game? Join in if you're interested!

Old school Magic:The Gathering Jobs

Personal Finance

Old school Magic:The Gathering Mortgages