Facebook Postings About Death
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JudyJ

Port Matilda, PA

#41 Nov 22, 2012
JerseyShore wrote:
<quoted text>. It's all fake to get attention. Just one big PR stunt and people are catching on.
. So true.
Mailman

Elyria, OH

#42 Dec 11, 2012
JudyJ wrote:
<quoted text>. So true.
. People who use their real name on Topix and Facebook need to realize their postings and comments are hurting their chances of finding employment if they are unemployed. I know a company that after interviewing someone in person to see what they look like then check to see if they have a Facebook profile and based their hiring decision on that.

Since: Jun 10

Topix

#43 Dec 14, 2012
I gather strength from his ministering to others through his facebook and youtube journals and it assists me in dealing with my own recent loss.
Senna

United States

#44 Jan 15, 2013
How much longer will it go on ?
Keyrocker

Chesapeake, OH

#45 Jan 17, 2013
Until he dies too
YES

Pineville, WV

#46 Jan 17, 2013
Colleges and scholarship are doing that too. They are using the data to award or not award scholarships to prospective students. Be careful what you post. It is there forever and a day for anyone to see now or in the far far future.
Mailman wrote:
<quoted text>. People who use their real name on Topix and Facebook need to realize their postings and comments are hurting their chances of finding employment if they are unemployed. I know a company that after interviewing someone in person to see what they look like then check to see if they have a Facebook profile and based their hiring decision on that.
Former HR Assistant

Barberton, OH

#47 Jan 17, 2013
YES wrote:
Colleges and scholarship are doing that too. They are using the data to award or not award scholarships to prospective students. Be careful what you post. It is there forever and a day for anyone to see now or in the far far future.
<quoted text>
. I use to work in the HR department for a large company and even though some say its illegal or just wrong, my employer did check the Facebook, MySpace and Twitter accounts of applicants. If the applicant was constantly complaining about other people that usually meant they had problems with coworkers and we wouldn't hire them. If the applicant complained of constantly not feeling good or sick, meant they call of work a lot.
MeMeMe

Rochester, PA

#48 Mar 2, 2013
All my fans ...oops I mean friends love whatever I put on my Facebook page. If Facebook was a tv show, mine would be number one and everybody would send money so I can pay my bills.....oops I mean so I can go out and buy iPhones and gold chains and eat steak everyday while the suckers that send me money eat boloney.
Nurse

Lyndora, PA

#49 Mar 16, 2013
AuthorArthur wrote:
The people who need help are the ones posting facebook comments like....you should write a book...can't wait till the next chapter...I keep checking back to see more....I haven't got anything done at work today, so I can keep checking for the next update. If I wrote a book about everyone who has passed away in my family, I would have enough books to fill a football stadium, as I sure all of us would have. How can someone start the healing process after losing a loved one if your so called friends are asking you all day to tell us more stories. Maybe the person is loving all the attention and giving their fans what they want. I think this whole situation is very wierd and not normal. It's sad to see someone headed towards a nervous breakdown when all the comments will soon stop and they don't have a fan base to write for.
. So true...how much longer can someone go on before these so called friends finally quit encouraging their so called friend and give the advice to get professional health. There is nothing wrong or to embarrassed by getting help from a therapist. Also, as a Christian, I think it is a sin to brag about what you have, what so called amazing talents you have and thinking you can do what so many other people can only dream of doing. It is sad that people are getting their kicks by watching someone build their self up for a big failure that will only cause their current situation to get worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many people actually believe Automobile dea... 37 min RightFighter 99er 2
New Beckley mayor punches city commissioner 1 hr Del Rey Clown killer 15
Formal high school dance 1 hr Truthiness 7
Is peppers diner any good? 2 hr Just wondering 13
Beth and friends lol 6 hr Panic 3
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 8 hr Miles 973
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 9 hr Paul Masley 6,939

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance