help

United States

#1 Jun 14, 2011
Looking for some decent apartments in the surrounding Beckley area any opinions.
Prosperity

Beckley, WV

#2 Jun 14, 2011
help wrote:
Looking for some decent apartments in the surrounding Beckley area any opinions.
Have you tried the ones at Prosperity, nice.
informed citizen

Fayetteville, WV

#3 Jun 14, 2011
help wrote:
Depends on how much you are willing to pay and whether you're looking for low-income/subsidized and/or good neighorhood.

here's a link on apartments - Happy Hunting! Perhaps you could narrow down a few & ask the board's opinion.

http://local.yahoo.com/WV/Beckley/Real+Estate...
1 post removed
nice pool

Beckley, WV

#5 Jun 14, 2011
Our best area apartment complex is willbrian apartments: 24hr pool , lifeguard during days, nice parking , 24 hour security , nice management , great neighbors. Go by there sometime and check it out.
Student

Beckley, WV

#6 Jun 14, 2011
Don't listen to the @$$ above.
tenant

Beckley, WV

#7 Jun 15, 2011
Prosperity wrote:
<quoted text>Have you tried the ones at Prosperity, nice.
i live in the ones in prosperity...they are called maplewood apartments. i love it here no one bothers you at all and yes they are very nice, love them!!!
commenting

Charleston, WV

#8 Jun 15, 2011
There's a apartment complex in Crab Orchard thats nice its called the Maxine Apartments.
Student

Beckley, WV

#9 Jun 15, 2011
I did a lot of searching when I moved here last year and the best for size and price is definitely the ones in Prosperity. Only downside they have is full carpeting, but they do allow pets.=)
really

Beckley, WV

#10 Jun 15, 2011
student...are you still living in the aprtments in prosperity?? the maplewood ones? i didnt think they allowed pets
Student

Beckley, WV

#11 Jun 15, 2011
Sorry, I'm talking about Cranberry Woods.
help

United States

#12 Jun 15, 2011
Student- do you know if there's any 1 bedroom open
Student

Beckley, WV

#13 Jun 15, 2011
I don't know, but you can call the number on the bottom of this page to find out. http://www.townhomesbeckley.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jamie pannell 2 min curiousgeorge601 7
Beckley's Catholic Problem 6 min Philosocist 31
Did Ricky Agnor ever get out of his trouble 41 min Bondsman 5
calling all hebrew israelites! (Sep '15) 57 min M Warren 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1,557
Joe Manchin Daughter 1 hr C20_H25_N3O 20
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 2 hr Jon_B 6,724
shannon frazier dead 2 hr Diggler 29

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web