Obama Violates Constitution - Again

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
capitalist pig

Lubbock, TX

#1 Jan 25, 2013
DC Federal Appeals Court just struck down Obama's recess appointments to the National Labor Relations Board. Guess the so called constitutional scholar just kissed Michelle goodbye at the bus stop because his ass got sent back to school.
Irony of this story is that Harry Reid is the one who started pro-forma senate sessions to block George Bush appointments.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 25, 2013
capitalist pig wrote:
DC Federal Appeals Court just struck down Obama's recess appointments to the National Labor Relations Board. Guess the so called constitutional scholar just kissed Michelle goodbye at the bus stop because his ass got sent back to school.
Irony of this story is that Harry Reid is the one who started pro-forma senate sessions to block George Bush appointments.
Where was that school again?...Harvard wasnt' it :)
Just Me

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Obammy has been trashing the constitution since he was elected. His monkey ass should be sent back to his worthless daddys land of Kenya.
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Shootist wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was that school again?...Harvard wasnt' it :)
President of law review. LOL

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Who ruled against Obama? Three appeals court judges appointed by Republican presidents. It's not over until it's over.

"Obama claims he acted properly in the case of the NLRB appointments because the Senate was away for the holidays on a 20-day recess. But the three-judge panel ruled that the Senate technically stayed in session when it was gaveled in and out every few days for so-called "pro forma" sessions."

Now we have federal judges getting into the act by supporting the do-nothing Senate in their refusal to do the nation's business.

"President Obama, like presidents for 150 years before him, claims that any time the Senate has stopped conducting business for more than just a few days—that's a recess.

Once again: This is not something President Obama invented. Modern presidents have long used this weapon in their never-ending struggles with Congress.

President George W. Bush made 171 recess appointments. President Bill Clinton made 139. Heck, even President Andrew Johnson made at least 14 recess appointments."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-abuse-p...

Just wait until the next Republican president (if we ever again have one) wants to do a recess appointment.
stenders

Chester, VA

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Well why the hell did u guys vote him back into office?!
Sick of it

Tulsa, OK

#7 Jan 25, 2013
stenders wrote:
Well why the hell did u guys vote him back into office?!
Lesser of two evils.
Just Me

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 25, 2013
I wrote in Mickey Mouse because we already had two clowns running for office.
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesser of two evils.
I have been waiting to see an Obama voter admit that. I can even respect that position. I voted for George Bush twice as the lesser of two evils and McCain and Romney also. I actually would have voted for Hilary in 2008 as the lesser of two evils. Actually did vote for her in the primary.
These liberals who actually believe that Barack Obama is good for this country scare me.
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Lesson Learned wrote:
Who ruled against Obama? Three appeals court judges appointed by Republican presidents. It's not over until it's over.
"Obama claims he acted properly in the case of the NLRB appointments because the Senate was away for the holidays on a 20-day recess. But the three-judge panel ruled that the Senate technically stayed in session when it was gaveled in and out every few days for so-called "pro forma" sessions."
Now we have federal judges getting into the act by supporting the do-nothing Senate in their refusal to do the nation's business.
"President Obama, like presidents for 150 years before him, claims that any time the Senate has stopped conducting business for more than just a few days—that's a recess.
Once again: This is not something President Obama invented. Modern presidents have long used this weapon in their never-ending struggles with Congress.
President George W. Bush made 171 recess appointments. President Bill Clinton made 139. Heck, even President Andrew Johnson made at least 14 recess appointments."
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-abuse-p...
Just wait until the next Republican president (if we ever again have one) wants to do a recess appointment.
Could you please for the love of God (even though you dont believe in him) have one damn original thought without cutting and pasting a bunch of left wing garbage that no one wants to read. The senate was not in recess and Obama will lose this if he takes it to the supreme court. The constitution is very clear. Hopefully it will go to the supreme court and they will rule as to what the constiution actually says. Recess appointments can only be made when a vacancy occurs during a recess. Liberals always love to point out the bad behavior of others to justify their own.
Leason Learned

United States

#11 Jan 25, 2013
Oh my I have been in the twilight zone. But now I am cured. I must say. I miss Gearge Bush. And would like to see Rush Limbaugh or Alex Jones for pres 2016. Or even Sean Hannity would be a wonderful leader.
John E Foddrill sr

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jan 25, 2013
Obama campaign co-chairman / Mayor Julian Castro, City Attorney Michael Bernard ( brother of White House Social Secretary Jeremy Bernard) and other city “leaders” follow in Obama’s footsteps………….. "It's déjà vu all over again"- Yogi Berra

Texas Public Radio / KSTX reports that San Antonio TX city “leaders” are at the center of a federal civil rights lawsuit being filed by the Texas Civil Rights Project of Austin TX.

A second lawsuit - SA13CV0051XR- was filed on 1/17/2013 naming City defendants (Mayor Castro, CM Sculley, City Attorney Bernard, Council members (past and present), Chief McManus, etc) in their official AND individual capacities for Constitutional violations including the act of banning a law –abiding citizen from City Hall/Council meetings for reporting long-term, widespread public /police corruption, bond fraud, accounting fraud and the theft/misuse of tens of millions of tax/grant dollars.

http://tpr.org/post/banned-city-hall

http://blogs.sacurrent.com/index.php/staff/ci...
Andrea

High Point, NC

#13 Jan 25, 2013
What is the Constitution? Dictators don't need a Constitution
capitalist pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please for the love of God (even though you dont believe in him) have one damn original thought without cutting and pasting a bunch of left wing garbage that no one wants to read. The senate was not in recess and Obama will lose this if he takes it to the supreme court. The constitution is very clear. Hopefully it will go to the supreme court and they will rule as to what the constiution actually says. Recess appointments can only be made when a vacancy occurs during a recess. Liberals always love to point out the bad behavior of others to justify their own.
Andrea

High Point, NC

#14 Jan 25, 2013
What is the Constitution?
Dictators don't need a Constitution
Sick of it

Tulsa, OK

#15 Jan 25, 2013
capitalist pig wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been waiting to see an Obama voter admit that. I can even respect that position. I voted for George Bush twice as the lesser of two evils and McCain and Romney also. I actually would have voted for Hilary in 2008 as the lesser of two evils. Actually did vote for her in the primary.
These liberals who actually believe that Barack Obama is good for this country scare me.
Where does "good" come out of lesser of two evils?

“~To thine own self be true~”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#16 Jan 25, 2013
Mr. Obama stood there twice & swore to uphold our constitution while slowly destroying it, he has never given our country one ounce of consideration.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#17 Jan 26, 2013
Sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does "good" come out of lesser of two evils?
You just have LESS evil, therefore a little more good:)

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#18 Jan 26, 2013
Any move that is Pro-Union should be legal.
howie

Chagrin Falls, OH

#19 Jan 26, 2013
the king don't care!
he is here as a puppet to destroy this nation
Timmy

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Jan 26, 2013
Shootist wrote:
<quoted text>
You just have LESS evil, therefore a little more good:)
I'm not so sure anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fish 1 hr Nana 1
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 12 hr what a russsh 7,763
Who is the best divorce lawyer in Beckley ? (Jul '11) 12 hr Hooie 48
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 23 hr ScaryClown 4,463
Apartment Tue Juwade 4
Applebee’s coming back to Beckley new owners Tue Koo Wee 2
Divorce lawyer recommendations Tue Juwade 13

Beckley Jobs

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages