Biggest Player in Shady.

Biggest Player in Shady.

Posted in the Beckley Forum

Joe

Radford, VA

#1 Feb 21, 2010
Truly had FEELINGS for this girl.Guess I got burned again.
Knows something

Port Chester, NY

#2 Feb 22, 2010
relationships r so hard these days!
BreadWeiner

Radford, VA

#3 Feb 23, 2010
Knows something wrote:
relationships r so hard these days!
My former old lady has had intercourse with so many.From acop in athens to anyone that will pay attention to her.Not agood example for her kids.COURTday is soon coming for a custody hearing.
copperhead

Beckley, WV

#4 Feb 24, 2010
Joe wrote:
Truly had FEELINGS for this girl.Guess I got burned again.
Ahhh. Hate it for ya. Keep on looking!!
lucy

Beckley, WV

#5 Feb 24, 2010
BreadWeiner wrote:
<quoted text>My former old lady has had intercourse with so many.From acop in athens to anyone that will pay attention to her.Not agood example for her kids.COURTday is soon coming for a custody hearing.
I know someone like that. I know who u are talking about. I know exactly!!
bowler

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Feb 24, 2010
Keep lookin
BreadWeiner

Radford, VA

#7 Feb 24, 2010
lucy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know someone like that. I know who u are talking about. I know exactly!!
Let's see if we are on the same page;First/Last initials?
Lucy

Beckley, WV

#8 Feb 24, 2010
BreadWeiner wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see if we are on the same page;First/Last initials?
CM ??
4wheel

Beckley, WV

#9 Feb 24, 2010
Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>
CM ??
I know that one. Has to be that one.
BreadWeiner

Radford, VA

#10 Feb 24, 2010
Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>
CM ??
EW.Likes to ride the Cass railroad.Favorite TV show is My Three Sons.It starred Fred McMurray.Don't think he raised his kids on Fish Sticks or Chicken McNuggets,though.I think prison food would be a better choice!Shady situation if you ask me.
JusWondering

Radford, VA

#11 Feb 24, 2010
BreadWeiner wrote:
<quoted text>EW.Likes to ride the Cass railroad.Favorite TV show is My Three Sons.It starred Fred McMurray.Don't think he raised his kids on Fish Sticks or Chicken McNuggets,though.I think prison food would be a better choice!Shady situation if you ask me.
Is that the girl that drives a ford fusion?Payday!Earned income [email protected]
GIT R DONE

Radford, VA

#12 Feb 24, 2010
JusWondering wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the girl that drives a ford fusion?Payday!Earned income [email protected]
Heard that EW'Sfavorite movie is joe dirt!SHAMEon BFjrfor not being a man and getting custody of his kid.i'd hate to trade my toys for my flesh and blood.Must not be payingc/s.It would mean goodbye HONDA,MUSTANG andBIGFOOT WANNABE.EW PLAYS the system.Our UStax dollars at work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 min Susan Cannibas 1,504
When Governement Forces Itself On You 1 hr Trump Card 1
WVNS Fox 59 News sucks (Jul '12) 3 hr Drew 23
Bojangles Raleigh Mall area opening soon. 6 hr Whatyougot 3
donnie abner jr.and his father danny abner 7 hr TakesOne ToKnowOne 8
Wearing short shorts in public 8 hr Nancy 15
natalie and jack 8 hr whocares 71
shannon frazier dead 10 hr rambo 26

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages