likehc

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Oct 19, 2010
I am interested in moving into bay manor aparments in Mount hope and was wondering if anyone had any experience with the landlord or location of the facilty. Some questions I have include; cleaniness of aparments, safety, price and any experiences be good or bad living there. Thanks:=)
LivedThere

United States

#2 Oct 23, 2010
They are $550/mo water/sewer included. I lived there for about 8 months. The security deposit is also $550 unless it changed and a 1yr lease. The area is safe, I never had a problem with any type of crime in the area. The landlord usually fixes everything himself, and is generally good about replacing things if they break. Usually very quick to respond to things broken as well. Location is good, there are 2 separate units though. One right next to the mall and RT 19/I-77, the other ones are at the bottom of the hill in Bradley, and in my experience they are a little bit nicer than the other ones. They are usually very clean, try to get a unit with new carpet. My overall experience was a 4 out of 5. Good Luck! I know they have some units open, I have a 2 friends that live in them, in separate units.
rita martin

Madison, WV

#3 Oct 24, 2010
my son lived their it was ok until winter time they do nothing to the parking lot it is a solid sheet of ice all winter where the water runs off the hill and then freezes over night my grand child fell twice really got hurt a lot of it was mother nature but they could do a better job about the ice dont know what but i would say sooner or later he will have a lawsuit coming

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lewis Nissan is for sale 7 min Crooks 12
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 14 min Hillbilly 58,080
Harland Todd/Kayla Todd (Mar '14) 18 min Seriously 12
fannies cousin exposing himself to teen girls 1 hr Andre Linoge 3
fannie and meth heads 1 hr Andre Linoge 3
The finally caught fannie's sister 1 hr Andre Linoge 3
WV Breeders make the TOP of the nation's list 1 hr fannies smoker 2
Red lobster 1 hr feeling silly 41
Officer Bryan atterson 2 hr Justice 15
Beaver body 13 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 5
Murder in Maxwell Hill 13 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 37
•••
•••

Beckley Jobs